GUILTY LA - Talaija Dorsey, 12, St James, 1 July 2014 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RIP, Talaija! My justice be swift and punishment be harsh. Prayers for her loved ones.

I only saw this case today. Just like Gabbie Swainson but at least young Talaija was found quicker. So sad.

just read this news on my FB feed. It seemed it was headed to this but I had hoped it would have a happy ending :(

Rest in Peace Talaija

very reminiscent of Gabbie. I agree :(

I just got a phone call from a friend with the sad news.

emoticons-1_zps0f62c35f.jpg

So has anyone done any sleuthing yet on the fiance? Any goods on him yet? It's not my skill the social media sleuthing etc but curious what's been found.

Video from the press conference here.

Body of missing 12-year-old girl recovered

wwltv.com
Posted on July 6, 2014 at 12:47 PM - Updated today at 4:04 PM

[...]

"It's a shame," he said. "A 12-year-old girl doesn't deserve this, an innocent child. We have a job to do to make sure the person who did this is brought to justice."

Martin said the whole community had fallen in love with Talaija during search, which involved multiple law enforcement agencies and an entire community.

"This is unprecedented," Martin said. "We've never had to deal with anything like this in quite some time."

[..]

"We're not finished. We've got a lot of work left. We will continue until we bring some justice to Talaija's family."
Sheriff: Body of missing St. James girl found
Posted: Jul 6, 2014 12:44 PM by Greg Renoud
Updated: Jul 6, 2014 4:20 PM
Source: WBRZ

At a press conference, St. James Sheriff Willy Martin said, "it didn't end the way we prayed and hoped it would."

Martin said State Police will process the scene and should have more information in about a day. Deputies believe Dorsey was in the cane field since the day she went missing.

The Sheriff's office also says autopsy results will show a cause of death. Those results should be in by Monday.

"We were hopeful she ran away," said Martin.

This is from yesterday, but I hadn't seen that they'd found her slippers.

fwiw
fran

VAN CONTAINED MISSING GIRL’S SLIPPERS

http://www.theneworleansadvocate.com/news/9632499-171/missing-girls-slippers-found-in
The slippers were actually reported about mid-week, Fran.

From your link:

Celestine was booked late Wednesday into the St. James Parish jail in Convent on a count of felony obstruction of justice and a count of false communications, according to the Sheriff’s Office.
I expect that will change very soon.

Talaija, sweet heart, gone too soon. I'm thinking about taking a serious break from WS. My heart breaks every day. Bless this family. :(

MjZ8V3B.jpg

Talaija Dorsey

Rest in Peace, precious baby girl.

Yeah, that picture kind of got me. I am so sad for her. I dont understand how someone who has seen a sweet child laugh and sing can then kill them. To know them is to love them, right?? PLEASE, stop harming children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep your hands to yourself, respect other people and we will all be fine!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back