Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! Ahh, we all have such moments...true!

But I think most couples can distinguish between what a wink might mean and something "similar" to "photographs of Respondent in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity...."

A "wink" is not ummm similar to THAT. Nor does anything in rthe later category leave much room for misinterpretation.

So if these acts in both instances are"sexual" and "similar"...I doubt we are talking about a "wink" from Terri to her Landscaper.

Yes, definitely easy to distinguish between a wink and a photo, but that was with Cook, and this thread is about the landscaper, about whom we don't know, if there were any sexual overtures, how they were conveyed - a wink, smoke signals, body language, verbally, running and jumping into his arms, a picture, a phone call, petroglyphs, etc. ;)

Omg I just winked at you. :eek:

LE is not discussing the evidence, however I sincerely doubt Kaine would make this up. I am sure Houze would be filing all kinds of suits and screaming to the press that this was outrageous if not true.

"The package" (Cook) was also in Court for Kaine, if he needed to be called to testify as I doubt he was there for moral support. There also seemed to be a lot of evidence or information in those two cases Kaine's lawyer had.

Yes, definitely easy to distinguish between a wink and a photo, but that was with Cook, and this thread is about the landscaper, about whom we don't know, if there were any sexual overtures, how they were conveyed - a wink, smoke signals, body language, verbally, running and jumping into his arms, a picture, a phone call, petroglyphs, etc. ;)

LOL, BeanE. You can wink at me any time ;) ;)

OMG, I'm flirting with you. :D

It's all rumor and hearsay. The lawyer said that LE said that the landscaper said -- and in a document whose purpose is to put the other party in the worst possible light. But it's been repeated so often that people assume it's fact.

I have to wonder if these allegedly explicit photos are from her bodybuilding days. Bodybuilders routinely take poses that send an outside observer into meltdown, but another bodybuilder looks at them and says, "You've got to get more definition into your sacroiliac." Or whatever. Muscles are not my specialty. If it's true she was trying to get back into the bodybuilding, she might have had recent photos to evaluate her progress, and a man not familiar with the sport might well misunderstand if she showed him some of them.

LE is not discussing the evidence, however I sincerely doubt Kaine would make this up. I am sure Houze would be filing all kinds of suits and screaming to the press that this was outrageous if not true.

"The package" was also in Court for Kaine, if he needed to be called to testify as I doubt he was there for moral support. There also seemed to be a lot of evidence or information in those two cases.

Wasn't it M Cook in court? Not the landscaper?

I doubt Kaine made it up too. But I am confident he is human, as is his attorney, and human beings make mistakes. We humans misunderstand what is said to us, and when info is passed from person to person, things are unintentionally changed, based on each person's understanding (and misunderstanding), or even just hearing something incorrectly.

That's why I like to get info from the primary source, in this case, LE and the landscaper. I'm patient. I can wait for it.

But there was little in the document for anyone to make up regarding the landscaper as pertinent to this conversation. All Ms. Rackner said in the document is that LE said that Terri conveyed relationship concerns and sexual overtures to the landscaper.

ETA: I left Terri out as one of the primary sources as well. :)

Uh-oh. I'm hoping it's just an eyelash. I'm very happily married. :angel:

Okay...can we agree that whatever happened with the landscaper is alleged to be "similar" (the word used) to "photographs of Respondent in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity...." (the actions that occurred with Cook)?

We can then fill in our own mental details if Terri actions would better suit a chapter of "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm" or "Lady Chatterley's Lover."

"The package" was also in Court for Kaine, if he needed to be called to testify as I doubt he was there for moral support. There also seemed to be a lot of evidence or information in those two cases.

There is not a lot of information from either side in this case. We have to try to piece together what happened. I cannot support any theory that suggests Kaine or his lawyer made up this information they say they got from LE on the sexting incident or the MFH.

None of us wishes for Terri to have had these relationships. Believing Terri is involved in Kyron's disappearance does not mean that we are enjoying the things that LE has uncovered.

I guess I am an Occam's razor kind of person. I believe what a person says unless I have heard something to negate it. I have not heard Terri negate her involvement in these sexual shenanigans. Terri is free to say she did not do these things.

"You've got to get more definition into your sacroiliac."

I must find a way to work that into a conversation this week...

Uh-oh. I'm hoping it's just an eyelash. I'm very happily married. :angel:

Okay...can we agree that whatever happened with the landscaper is alleged to be "similar" (the word used) to "photographs of Respondent in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity...." (the actions that occurred with Cook)?

We can then fill in our own mental details if Terri actions would better suit a chapter of "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farms" or "Lady Chatterley's Lover."

No, it's the overtures and relationship concerns that I see stated in the document as being similar. I don't see it stated that there were any texts or photos in regards to the landscaper. I can't tell from the document how those concerns and overtures were conveyed.

SMM, I'm enjoying this conversation with you very much this morning. Thank you for it. A nice way to start my Sunday. :)

No, it's the overtures and relationship concerns that I see stated in the document as being similar. I don't see it stated that there were any texts or photos in regards to the landscaper. I can't tell from the document how those concerns and overtures were conveyed.

SMM, I'm enjoying this conversation with you very much this morning. Thank you for it. A nice way to start my Sunday. :)

BBM...ahhh, at last, we find complete agreement. LOL!

Me too.

Wasn't it M Cook in court? Not the landscaper?

I doubt Kaine made it up too. But I am confident he is human, as is his attorney, and human beings make mistakes. We humans misunderstand what is said to us, and when info is passed from person to person, things are unintentionally changed, based on each person's understanding (and misunderstanding), or even just hearing something incorrectly.

That's why I like to get info from the primary source, in this case, LE and the landscaper. I'm patient. I can wait for it.

But there was little in the document for anyone to make up regarding the landscaper as pertinent to this conversation. All Ms. Rackner said in the document is that LE said that Terri conveyed relationship concerns and sexual overtures to the landscaper.

bbm -- Not to mention that divorce papers are often intentionally slanted to make the other party's behavior look as bad as possible.

I agree about waiting for facts. I suppose it's natural for people to invent stories to fill in the gaps when they don't have real information, but...

I think a big problem with this story is that, even if LE and the landscaper talk, it will be a one-sided story. Because Terri has not talked to anyone except her lawyer since the MFH came to light.

In the absence of information from Terri, Kaine has to go with what LE tells him.

I don't think that's quite correct, BeanE. :waitasec:

The original court document for the Restraining Order talks about hundreds of texts, sexts, and emails that are in evidence, and mentions that the landscaper connected to the Murder for Hire received similar sexually-explicit messages to those of Michael Cook.

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

Pages 10-11

"...hundreds of text messages as well as well as several photographs of Respondent in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity...."

"...Respondent's (Terri's) stated personal relationship concerns and sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent previously attempted to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

Thanks for posting this from out of the actual court documents.

"...Respondent's (Terri's) stated personal relationship concerns and sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent previously attempted to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

It is M. Cook who sexted with Terri, and received revealing pics from her (per the legal document).

No documents or reports state that the landscaper sexted or received revealing pics from Terri.

Yikes , should of added "maybe" to my stmt about the texts and pics. The point I was trying to make was that she would know what "evidence" the LS could have and probably believed it wouldn't be enought to implicate her. IMO, if she is quilty she had more to gain by calling 911 (getting rid of LS as well as making her appear innocent) then to lose (implicating herself). FWIW, IF there were texts and pics I don't think the LS kept them.

Yikes , should of added "maybe" to my stmt about the texts and pics. The point I was trying to make was that she would know what "evidence" the LS could have and probably believed it wouldn't be enought to implicate her. IMO, if she is quilty she had more to gain by calling 911 (getting rid of LS as well as making her appear innocent) then to lose (implicating herself). FWIW, IF there were texts and pics I don't think the LS kept them.

Well, if LE has absolutely no evidence of these "sexual overtures", etc., made to the LS, then how do they know they "resemble" those made to MC? Are you under the impression that LE just told Kaine the LS "said it was true", and that was enough to convince Kaine, no evidence, just some bush-whacker's word?

Tried last night to look for a record of 911 calls made in dec from the horman residence couldn't find one. Could be because it was sealed, (was thinking the apps that catch these calls would be recorded somewhere in cyberspace and at that time it there should not have been reason for it to be sealed.) never happened or the call was made from somewhere else regarding an incident.

However seeing we are in the middle of thanksgiving weekend my time is limited and the site was not the easiest to navigate through. Perhaps someone may be interested in looking.. or not... (if our families keep niggling over how best to cook the turkey and what side dishes should not be omitted ever i may find more idle time aghh)

http://civicapps.org/http://

http://portland.everyblock.com/city-911-calls/

I don't think that's quite correct, BeanE. :waitasec:

The original court document for the Restraining Order talks about hundreds of texts, sexts, and emails that are in evidence, and mentions that the landscaper connected to the Murder for Hire received similar sexually-explicit messages to those of Michael Cook.

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

Pages 10-11

"...hundreds of text messages as well as well as several photographs of Respondent in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity...."

Thanks again for this, Thought Fox:

Looking closely, Terri's sexual overtures to Cook are described as

"hundreds of text messages as well as well as several photographs of Respondent in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity...."

and

"sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent previously attempted to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

So those two statements are our base points for imagining what sexual overtures Terri engaged in with her employee, the Landscaper. Because whatever she DID has to be "similar" to stuff like "graphic sexual activity." That's exactly how it was described.

That rules out little smiles, winks, or innocuous come-hither looks, or kisses blown into the garden from the kitchen window.

None of the latter can be said to be "similar" to "graphic sexual activity."

Whatever she did with the Landscaper has to reach the naughtiness threshold of the photographing of her own undressed body parts on a cell phone, engaging in "graphic sexual activity" (presumable with herself) for another person's perusal, and 100s of accompanying related dialogue.

Now this is the "body of work" that Terri Horman produced 4 days after her husband ("okay, I love you") left and while her stepson was missing and endangered.

We need to imagine a similar "body of work" that Terri Horman produced for the Landscaper she was asking to kill her husband a few months before.

And remember it must be"similar."

It cannot be less shocking, less titillating, less offensive, less reprehensible, less aggressive...NO...it must be "similar."

That is the word used and never to this day, denied or refuted.

tried last night to look for a record of 911 calls made in dec from the horman residence couldn't find one. Could be because it was sealed, (was thinking the apps that catch these calls would be recorded somewhere in cyberspace and at that time it there should not have been reason for it to be sealed.) never happened or the call was made from somewhere else regarding an incident.

However seeing we are in the middle of thanksgiving weekend my time is limited and the site was not the easiest to navigate through. Perhaps someone may be interested in looking.. Or not... (if our families keep niggling over how best to cook the turkey and what side dishes should not be omitted ever i may find more idle time aghh)

http://civicapps.org/http://

http://portland.everyblock.com/city-911-calls/

happy canadian turkey day!

Thanks again for this, Thought Fox:

Looking closely, Terri's sexual overtures to Cook are described as

"hundreds of text messages as well as well as several photographs of Respondent in various stages of undress and graphic sexual activity...."

and

"sexual overtures to Mr. Cook resemble those made to the man Respondent previously attempted to murder Petitioner (Kaine)."

So those two statements are our base points for imaging what sexual overtures Terri engaged in with her employee, the Landscaper. Because whatever she DID has to be "similar" to stuff like "graphic sexual activity." That's exactly how it was described.

That rules out little smiles, winks, or innocuous come-hither looks, or kisses blown into the garden from the kitchen window.

None of the latter can be said to be "similar" to "graphic sexual activity."

Whatever she did with the Landscaper has to reach the naughtiness threshold of the photographing of her own undressed body parts on a cell phone, engaging in "graphic sexual activity" (presumable with herself) for another person's perusal, and 100s of accompanying related dialogue.

Now this is the "body of work" that Terri Horman produced 4 days after her husband ("okay, I love you") left and while her stepson was missing and endangered.

We need to imagine a similar "body of work" that Terri Horman produced for the Landscaper she was asking to kill her husband a few months before.

And remember it must be"similar."

It cannot be less shocking, less titillating, less offensive, less reprehensible, less shocking...NO...it must be "similar."

That is the word used and never to this day, denied or refuted.

I agree and think the choice of the word "resemble" is also telling. This is not the msm describing something, it's a lawyer. A person who probably pays pretty careful attention to the words they use to express themselves to the court. To me, the word resemble implies comparing images as well as texts. They "look" the same. They "resemble" each other. If it were just words I think "similar" would be the more obvious choice. The texts were similar, the overtures were similar. It's when you have an image that the word resemble comes into play. jmoo

I haven't seen anything from LE regarding sexual activity with the landscaper.

If you're referring to Ms. Rackner's claims regarding the landscaper, wherein she said that LE said that the landscaper etc, it was that sexual overtures had occurred - not sexual activity.

A come-hither look or a wink is a sexual overture. I would certainly not consider either to be sexual activity. Otherwise, I may never blink my eyes again. Or... I may blink them a lot more. :angel:

Of course, sexual overtures can be easily misunderstood. Why, just last night I thought my dear hubby was giving me a come-hither wink, and it turned out he simply had an eyelash in his eye.

Embarrassing to have to climb down from the chandelier.

Oh dear. Sorry about the chandelier, errr, climbing. Have you checked to make certain it's still securely attached to the ceiling? Unless, of course, you routinely employ the chandelier in... oh, never mind.

Dang, I thought this thread was about the LS with a fake identity. How did I wander into a bodice-ripper that, as my dear friend Andre Norton used to say, is nothing but "heaving bosoms and quivering thighs"?

:saythat:

Meanwhile, I wonder if the identity of the LS will ever be revealed. And, as other posters have pointed out, how credible he is, and also how likely he might be to "aid" LE in return for them "helping" him. Goes on all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJane 55