Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does one even send hundreds of text messages in a short period of time :( You'd have to be doing almost nothing else, or else be very practiced at it...it takes me several minutes to send one short message.

Oh dear. Sorry about the chandelier, errr, climbing. Have you checked to make certain it's still securely attached to the ceiling? Unless, of course, you routinely employ the chandelier in... oh, never mind.

Dang, I thought this thread was about the LS with a fake identity. How did I wander into a bodice-ripper that, as my dear friend Andre Norton used to say, is nothing but "heaving bosoms and quivering thighs"?

:saythat:

Meanwhile, I wonder if the identity of the LS will ever be revealed. And, as other posters have pointed out, how credible he is, and also how likely he might be to "aid" LE in return for them "helping" him. Goes on all the time.

There is nothing to make anyone believe that he needs any "help" from LE or anyone. Much less that it is "likely." All we know is that he has a "Spanish" sounding alias...and works as a Landscaper...good , honest, manual labor. And that he has tried to help LE in the search for Kyron. Why do we assume anything else? For what reason?

If you have anything credible that points to this bring "likely" please post.

Otherwise there is nothing we have seen in the MSM that should in any way cause us to think the Landscaper is anything other than a hardworking respectable businessman that LE believes, at the least, was "likely" sexually harassed at his job and propositioned to commit murder by Terri Horman.

It is unfortunate that hardworking respectable businessmen do not have early warning systems that prevent them from taking jobs with "desperate housewives" of the moral caliber of Terri Horman. But such are the risks when you try to make an honest living....especially in this economy.

I grew up in a place where a couple of guys (allegedly) made a living by doing hits on people. My mother owned a salon., where it was my job as a teenager to sweep the hair from the floor. I cannot tell you how many times I heard a woman say things like : " I swear I'm gonna hire .... to kill him " ( usually indicating a phllandering spouse ). No one was ever killed by a spouse in all those years. Everyone recognized it as venting. So, at least for me, this " MFH plot " doesn't stack up. MOO.

I have a good friend who is a psychotherapist in NYC. He told me recently that many of his patients are into sexting. In his opinion, they are lonely,passive people who tend to not be well grounded in reality. I find the sex messages of TH to be indicative of a lonely,somewhat desperate woman... Pathetic,actually .... MOO My view of sexting is that it is quite bizarre...but I can recognize that it is, unfortunatly, part of the zeitgeist.... MOO

All JMO

We'd be surprised at how much sexting is done in the world. At this moment, thousands of married men (and women) are sexting with their mistresses RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR WIVES (who think it's work-related) whether it be on their computer or Blackberries. Many of whom are viewed by others in their lives as very reputatable, good wholesome men (and women). It could be very well someone's husband here is doing the very same thing this very second, on a Sunday afternoon.

How does one even send hundreds of text
messages in a short period of time :( You'd have to be doing almost nothing else, or else be very practiced at it...it takes me several minutes to send one short message.

Interesting observation. The only person I know who sends hundreds of personal (as opposed to business) texts in a short period of time is my daughter, who is a teenager. She also takes hundreds of pics and videos of herself and texts them. All fully clad and innocent, so far, thank goodness. They pretty much all do it.

There is nothing to make anyone believe that he needs any "help" from LE or anyone. Much less that it is "likely." All we know is that he has a "Spanish" sounding alias...and works as a Landscaper...good , honest, manual labor. And that he has tried to help LE in the search for Kyron. Why do we assume anything else? For what reason?

If you have anything credible that points to this bring "likely" please post.

Otherwise there is nothing we have seen in the MSM that should in any way cause us to think the Landscaper is anything other than a hardworking respectable businessman that LE believes, at the least, was "likely" sexually harassed at his job and propositioned to commit murder by Terri Horman.

It is unfortunate that hardworking respectable businessmen do not have early warning systems that prevent them from taking jobs with "desperate housewives" of the moral caliber of Terri Horman. But such are the risks when you try to make an honest living....especially in this economy.

Please reread, where it says "I wonder." There are many posts throughout threads, including this one, wondering about the LS.

I don't know that the LS is a "hardworking respectable businessman", nor that he's not, as I don't even know who he is. So I'm not in a position to champion him, or to indict him. Just, like everyone else, in a position to ask questions.

As for the "sexual harassment" of the LS, now mentioned twice, I'd appreciate any verification of that. I haven't scanned the news sites en toto, nor have I scanned bulletin boards. So if there's now a potential sexual harassment case pending against TH, I think it would be good to know about it.

Please reread, where it says "I wonder." There are many posts throughout threads, including this one, wondering about the LS.

I don't know that the LS is a "hardworking respectable businessman", nor that he's not, as I don't even know who he is. So I'm not in a position to champion him, or to indict him. Just, like everyone else, in a position to ask questions.

As for the "sexual harassment" of the LS, now mentioned twice, I'd appreciate any verification of that. I haven't scanned the news sites en toto, nor have I scanned bulletin boards. So if there's now a potential sexual harassment case pending against TH, I think it would be good to know about it.

Maybe you meant something innocuous when you said LE "helped" him. I think that is where SMM is coming from. Could you clarify what you meant? I took it to mean he had done something wrong that LE was going to overlook--but maybe you meant something else...

KNOCK IT OFF IN HERE. Too much snark and some will be taking a long vacation if it continues.

COMMON SENSE
Read it again!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115271"]Everyone Read! Think and Use Common Sense! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Maybe you meant something innocuous when you said LE "helped" him. I think that is where SMM is coming from. Could you clarify what you meant? I took it to mean he had done something wrong that LE was going to overlook--but maybe you meant something else...

Sorry, I did not say that LE had "helped" him. Instead, I wondered how likely it was that he ....oh darn. It's up there in my original post.

Those who've covered trials, or worked with LE know that LE frequently offers to "help" those in trouble in return for their "help." Heck, even TV series show DAs offering to deal down charges if Person A will testify against Person B. etc. etc.

Let me again be clear--I did not state that LE has "helped" the LS. I think my statement is pretty clear.

eta/for clarity and to help with people not having to scroll up and down, here's my statement, copied and pasted.

"Meanwhile, I wonder if the identity of the LS will ever be revealed. And, as other posters have pointed out, how credible he is, and also how likely he might be to "aid" LE in return for them "helping" him. Goes on all the time. "

Key words: wonder, how likely, might be.

Now, back on OT, has any MSM posted any more information about the LS or when/if TH's attorneys will be able to a) get his identity confirmed from LE and b) confront him and his accusations in depositions, etc?

I find b) very interesting.

Some here say TH called 911 because she was guilty of the MFHP. I think that would be stupid. I know I wouldn't do that if I'd met with this guy before and asked him to kill someone.

If I was guilty of this attempt, and I did not think it was a "sting", and he was trying to blackmail me, I'd be scared to death that he was going to go to the police. I'd probably pay him. Or, if I was that kind of person in the first place, I'd might kill him.

Now, if I was innocent , I'd ask him to leave my property, because I had no idea what he was talking about and if he persisted I'd call 911 and tell them this guy was trying to extort money from me.

Some say she knew it was a sting and she figured there wouldn't be enough evidence, so in order to make her look innocent she calls 911. Well, there was apparently enough evidence to convince her husband of the plot, so is she just stupid, and didn't think there was any evidence, or is she innocent? I just can't believe Kaine Horman would leave his wife based on some stranger's accusations, he must have been shown some sort of evidence, don't you think? And if there is evidence, why in the heck hasn't she been arrested for that?

This whole MFHP scenario makes so little sense to me.

Some here say TH called 911 because she was guilty of the MFHP. I think that would be stupid. I know I wouldn't do that if I'd met with this guy before and asked him to kill someone.

If I was guilty of this attempt, and I did not think it was a "sting", and he was trying to blackmail me, I'd be scared to death that he was going to go to the police. I'd probably pay him. Or, if I was that kind of person in the first place, I'd might kill him.

Now, if I was innocent , I'd ask him to leave my property, because I had no idea what he was talking about and if he persisted I'd call 911 and tell them this guy was trying to extort money from me.

Some say she knew it was a sting and she figured there wouldn't be enough evidence, so in order to make her look innocent she calls 911. Well, there was apparently enough evidence to convince her husband of the plot, so is she just stupid, and didn't think there was any evidence, or is she innocent? I just can't believe Kaine Horman would leave his wife based on some stranger's accusations, he must have been shown some sort of evidence, don't you think? And if there is evidence, why in the heck hasn't she been arrested for that?

This whole MFHP scenario makes so little sense to me.

IMHO, the evidence of the MFH is based on ? aka Rudy Sanchez's word for it. Early on it was implied that LE needed the sting to gather more information/evidence about the MFH and in the hope that evidence gleaned from the sting could be used, perhaps manipulated, to locate Kyron. What I mean by that, and this is my opinion, but IMHO, LE was hoping to nail Terri on the MFH, arrest her, and then lean on her about the MFH as a way to ascertain Kyron's whereabouts. As we all know, that didn't happen. I'm left to wonder about the circumstances under which ? aka Rudy Sanchez told his story. Obviously, Terri hadn't told anyone, and ? aka Rudy Sanchez was using an alias for a reason, so why would he blurt out this yarn about the MFH? Is it true? Did he make it up to ingratiate himself with LE? Terri hasn't been arrested or indicted for the MFH, and ? is using Rudy Sanchez as an alias, why? Most of us use aliases on the Internet; however, most of us do not use aliases in real life. Generally, that is frowned upon, and it sometimes indicates legal troubles.

Interesting stuff.

IMHO, IMO, MOO, OMP, etc.

Okay, assuming TH is guilty (and we don't know that) I still think she would have called 911. Kaine and Little K's disappearance alerted her that the jig might be up. She knew the police were watching the family also, I think.

IMHO, the evidence of the MFH is based on ? aka Rudy Sanchez's word for it. Early on it was implied that LE needed the sting to gather more information/evidence about the MFH and in the hope that evidence gleaned from the sting could be used, perhaps manipulated, to locate Kyron. What I mean by that, and this is my opinion, but IMHO, LE was hoping to nail Terri on the MFH, arrest her, and then lean on her about the MFH as a way to ascertain Kyron's whereabouts. As we all know, that didn't happen. I'm left to wonder about the circumstances under which ? aka Rudy Sanchez told his story. Obviously, Terri hadn't told anyone, and ? aka Rudy Sanchez was using an alias for a reason, so why would he blurt out this yarn about the MFH? Is it true? Did he make it up to ingratiate himself with LE? Terri hasn't been arrested or indicted for the MFH, and ? is using Rudy Sanchez as an alias, why? Most of us use aliases on the Internet; however, most of us do not use aliases in real life. Generally, that is frowned upon, and it sometimes indicates legal troubles.

Interesting stuff.

IMHO, IMO, MOO, OMP, etc.

Maybe there was a plea bargain on the table! moo

Sorry, I did not say that LE had "helped" him. Instead, I wondered how likely it was that he ....oh darn. It's up there in my original post.

Those who've covered trials, or worked with LE know that LE frequently offers to "help" those in trouble in return for their "help." Heck, even TV series show DAs offering to deal down charges if Person A will testify against Person B. etc. etc.

Let me again be clear--I did not state that LE has "helped" the LS. I think my statement is pretty clear.

eta/for clarity and to help with people not having to scroll up and down, here's my statement, copied and pasted.

"Meanwhile, I wonder if the identity of the LS will ever be revealed. And, as other posters have pointed out, how credible he is, and also how likely he might be to "aid" LE in return for them "helping" him. Goes on all the time. "

Key words: wonder, how likely, might be.

Now, back on OT, has any MSM posted any more information about the LS or when/if TH's attorneys will be able to a) get his identity confirmed from LE and b) confront him and his accusations in depositions, etc?

I find b) very interesting.

I don't know how other posters feel, but I would not mind LS or Dede cutting a deal if it led to Kyron or to the person who took him. But if either Dede or LS is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it would be wrong of LE to try to frame TH for it. That's why I wish the hearing yesterday had been more fruitful.

That judge is in a tough position. Compel Terri to talk? Compel LE to deliver LS for discovery? He decided to just put the whole thing off and maybe it will sort itself out.

Wonder what would happen if he compelled both sides to talk?

I don't know how other posters feel, but I would not mind LS or Dede cutting a deal if it led to Kyron or to the person who took him. But if either Dede or LS is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it would be wrong of LE to try to frame TH for it. That's why I wish the hearing yesterday had been more fruitful.

That judge is in a tough position. Compel Terri to talk? Compel LE to deliver LS for discovery? He decided to just put the whole thing off and maybe it will sort itself out.

Wonder what would happen if he compelled both sides to talk?

I agree with your basic point -- but the divorce and its related issues of custody and finances are a civil matter. LE has no role in it, the rules of discovery, evidence, and proof are different, and the judge can't compel anybody to do anything.

I agree with your basic point -- but the divorce and its related issues of custody and finances are a civil matter. LE has no role in it, the rules of discovery, evidence, and proof are different, and the judge can't compel anybody to do anything.

I thought the judge could compel Terri to talk, and if she did not do so, she would be in contempt. If that's right, the judge cannot compel LE to give information to Bunch, but he can compel Terri to talk?

(If that's not right, never mind):blushing:

I thought the judge could compel Terri to talk, and if she did not do so, she would be in contempt. If that's right, the judge cannot compel LE to give information to Bunch, but he can compel Terri to talk?

(If that's not right, never mind):blushing:

I think there are circumstances under which that would be correct, for instance IF there was evidence she had secreted Kyron somewhere and wouldn't reveal the location. Maybe we should ask the lawyers for details. I just know that the procedures for civil versus criminal procedures are very different.

Maybe there was a plea bargain on the table! moo

Yes, that crossed my mind.

I've said before that many latinos who do not have legal residence in the counrty use aliases, and often other peoples identities too... Looks like TH's lawyers are aware of this alias... and probably many other things too .. MOO

It will all probably come out. IMO If only any of this....stuff would lead to Kyron. But it never seems to IMO

All JMO

Wait. How do we know that Rudy Sanchez was the alias of the landscaper? Weren't there two people there during the sting...the landscaper and an undercover cop? So, maybe Rudy Sanchez was the alias of the undercover cop and when she made the 911 call that is the name she mentioned?

Also, I'm wondering if this "December 26th" call was actually a typo or someone mispoke and they meant to refer to the June 26th call when Kaine left with baby K and the same day as the sting...?

It's crossed my mind that maybe Rudy Sanchez was working undercover on a case involving Terri unrelated to the MFH or Kyron.

Or, maybe Terri knows Rudy's real name and that is how her attorney knows that he has an AKA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member