Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this actually gives me hope that Kyron is alive, if she couldn't kill her husband herself I SERIOUSLY DOUBT she could kill a little boy she has raised since he was an infant, my gut is still telling me he is stashed, TH is in BIG trouble regardless....

i do see an arrest coming very soon with the breaking of this news story today.....and why did they release it at 4am?.....weird

I wonder who their source for this story is?

The landscaper, contacted by The Oregonian last week, confirmed that he was hired to do lawn work at the Horman home off Northwest Sheltered Nook Road. He said he's talked with detectives and could not comment further. His name is being withheld to protect his identity as a cooperating witness in an ongoing criminal investigation.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.htmlI wonder if this is the reason the The Oregonian was almost ousted from the PC the other day.The press might've been asked to sit on this story for awhile, but The O and the The WW chased it, anyway. I also have a hunch that the landscaper didn't go to police immediately because he's an illegal. Now I'm wondering about a few other things but have to mull them over a bit before I post.

BBM Hang on, what?? I dunno..... maybe he just thought she was full of it.

Okay, I've only been thinking about this for a few minutes, but this is what I can come up with....

Theory:
TH & KH were having marital problems.
TH had reason to believe (based on history or his own say so) that he would try to take custody of the baby.
She figured if she got rid of KH, she'd have the baby all to herself.
Decides to hire a hitman to off her husband.
Landscaper falls through.
Finds someone else.
Phase 1: Sell Kyron to pay hitman.
Phase 2: Off KH.
Phase 3: Take baby and life insurance and get outta dodge.

This would explain why they think Kyron might still be alive. They may think he was sold, not killed.

What a strange turn of events! I'm not doubting the possibility at all, but have to say when I first saw a photo of their home, I thought it could use a little weedeating. :waitasec:

Did the guy do any work? Maybe it was a bulldozer job? (burial)

What about Grandpa's new John Deere?

this actually gives me hope that Kyron is alive, if she couldn't kill her husband herself I SERIOUSLY DOUBT she could kill a little boy she has raised since he was an infant, my gut is still telling me he is stashed, TH is in BIG trouble regardless....

You give me hope. Unless she hired a person to do the work for her.. I wonder if money has been moved around and missing and she won't talk about it.

No one saw this coming. If this was a plot to a movie everyone would say it was too unbelievable to be true.

A "B" movie. Who marches out to the guy mowing the yard and tries to set up this kind of additional service? I have to wonder if they had some kind relationship outside of yard care.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

Of course this comes out at 4:00 in the morning and no one is around to talk to about it!
This answers the questions as to why the restraining order. It also says that Kaine was not home when 911 was called last week.
I don't know if it's true or not but it sure raises more questions then ever. If it is true then Terri is much more unstable then previously thought. And why would she want to get rid of Kaine? I dismissed the specuation that she was having an affair but this really opens up that possibility. And why would she get rid of Kyron if it was Kaine that she wanted to eliminate? Can this situation get any stranger?

I am blown away by this news. She was always my prime suspect, but even this is beyond my wildest speculation!

If she could plan to murder her husband, she's capable of murdering a little boy. No wonder the RO was quickly forthcoming, both to protect her husband and their daughter.

Maybe she always wanted to murder them both and was hoping to dispose of her husband first. He's lucky to be alive today.

Now why would Kaine want to leave such a great and compassionate wife? sarcasm off.

If poor Kyron isn't found, it appears that just the circumstantial facts will be enough to convict.

I'm waiting for the motive to come to light, although no matter what it may be, it can only be feeble and senseless.

There's a world of difference logistically, though, in trying to do away with and dispose of an adult man who was much larger and stronger than she and doing harm against a tiny little child. :(

A "B" movie. Who marches out to the guy mowing the yard and tries to set up this kind of additional service? I have to wonder if they had some kind relationship outside of yard care.
They way you wrote this sounds funny. But you are right. Just so odd. Ever case I follow keeps getting more Bizarre as someone wrote you wouldn't believe it in a movie, but this stuff does happen....:sick:

Didn't the reporter from WW also interview her and claim the ONLY subject they discussed was the yard? Perhaps, he was giving out clues and that is WHY Kaine booted them from the press interview..

This is probably a dumb question, but does a grand jury have to indict someone before they are arrested? And if that answer is yes, how long does that process take? Just wondering if that is why no one has been arrested....

This changes everything for me. Before I thought (as did most people) that Kyron was who she was ultimately after. Now, I am lead to believe (obviously) that it is Kain. So the question is, how did Kyron get mixed up in all of this?

This changes everything for me. Before I thought (as did most people) that Kyron was who she was ultimately after. Now, I am lead to believe (obviously) that it is Kain. So the question is, how did Kyron get mixed up in all of this?

Maybe there was a ransom, and we just don't know about it yet??

By hurting Kyron she would be hurting Kaine.

It might explain why she took two polygraphs. Lawn man comes forward after her first one.

Didn't the reporter from WW also interview her and claim the ONLY subject they discussed was the yard? Perhaps, he was giving out clues and that is WHY Kaine booted them from the press interview..

good catch!

Thanks, DG, that explains the whys of the divorce papers and RO...how incredible insane...

This opens more cans of worms, IMO...what could Kaine have done to push his wife into thoughts of murder???

What in the world would it have to do with Kyron??? I do hope they find Kyron alive and well but the longer he goes missing, the odds are against it..JMHO

Where is Kyron???

If she was so angry and disappointed with her husband, she could have divorced him instead of planning to murder him. She may have been angry at Kyron, too, but I cannot believe that little Kyron's actions could push a relatively normal person into a murderous rage. Imho, this is all about TH's shortcomings, not her husband's or step-son's.

Was there a large insurance policy on KH?

Even though I have been extremely POd at my husband at times, murdering him would never have been an option for me.

I think that if and when a motive comes out, I will scrunch up my face and say "huh?" No motive can justify what she allegedly wanted to do (murder her husband) and what she probably has done, imo, to Kyron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required