Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the article:

I wonder how much LE got...they must have gotten something, but not enough to make an arrest the next day?

They obviously got enough to get Kaine and his daughter out that very day!

I also wonder about the gap of time between the first 13-minute 911 call and Kaine actually leaving several hours later.

I'm wondering if LE recorded the conversation in the in-between time and that's what precipitated Kaine and his daughter leaving late at night?

It also makes sense as to why the judge would seal the restraining order if it could affect the investigation because the undercover conversation was cited as good reason to order the RO.

BBM. The article said Kaine wasn't there for either of the 911 calls. He must have left while TH was still with the police.

Here is a new thought to munch on...Maybe Terri sent her son away to protect him. Maybe she is hiding Kyron to protect him too. Maybe she wanted to have Kaine killed to protect the kids?

I don't believe that so much, but it would make more sense (if anything can make sense at this point).

Seriously....she would want to get arrested today for her own safety! I can see the mob that planted themselves outside the front of the Anthony home headed her way.

Casey Anthony kept insisting Caylee was alive, too.

As a potential member of the jury (as a Multnomah county resident) I could easily see a mental defense. It is obvious that she has suffered some kind of mental decline in the past 7 or 8 months as evidenced just by her photos of then and now. Couple that with a recent birth and her irrational behavior I can see that being a mitigating circumstance.

LE tracked him down??? I wonder whether he was interested in taking the contract and was waiting for a downpayment or something...then LE got a hold of him and he decided he better help LE and is maybe telling LE that he wasn't interested (even if he maybe was) knowing they can't prove he took her seriously---say because if all his meetings with her were in person.

Anyway, that would explain why he didn't come forward months ago.

From the article:

Investigators also recorded a conversation June 26 among the cooperating landscaper, Terri Horman and an undercover law enforcement officer, but Horman shut down the conversation fairly quickly, sources said.

This sounds to me like an in-person conversation was recorded among the three mentioned, not that it was a one-on-one telephone call. Perhaps landscaper and a "buddy" or "cousin" (undercover LE, perhaps presented as a hitman?) went there in person to try to seal the deal with a sting recording?

People have been commenting on her change of appearance lately, from how she looked before this all happened. I would be inclined to think if she was having an affair she would look better.
Isn't that one of the signs they say of having an affair, taking better care of one's self , etc....
I have other ideas what could make a woman want to kill a man though.

BBM: Maybe she switched "teams" if you know what I mean.

Here is a new thought to munch on...Maybe Terri sent her son away to protect him. Maybe she is hiding Kyron to protect him too. Maybe she wanted to have Kaine killed to protect the kids?

I don't believe that so much, but it would make more sense (if anything can make sense at this point).

Erm protect him? Shes the one who is allegedly hiring hitmen. As for wanting to protect Kyron he has a mother that can protect him.

oh my gosh. Wow. I never saw that one coming. Well, it explains him getting the ro and her getting the crim def atty. I would, too.

...kaine must be so freaked out if this is true. Unlucky in love seems like an understatement. If one gets divorced from one pregnant wife before the baby is even born and another wife attempts to put a hit man on his trail when their baby is just a baby, there are some issues there.

So true!

From the article:

This sounds to me like an in-person conversation was recorded among the three mentioned, not that it was a one-on-one telephone call. Perhaps landscaper and a "buddy" or "cousin" (undercover LE, perhaps presented as a hitman?) went there in person to try to seal the deal with a sting recording?

I would think even TH would have the brains to know that setting up a plan to kill her husband in the midst of her step son being missing would look suspicious.

The thing is Terri had divorced two husbands. If she didnt want her son to be sent away she could have moved out with her son and divorced Kaine too. Because her son went away ( and theres nothing to say Kaine even sent him away) that seriously isnt a reason to hire someone to kill him.
Perhaps because she did divorce twice in the past, each time struggling to start over and build a new life is exactly the reason why this time it seemed better all the way around -- in her mind -- to simply eliminate KH. Then she and the children could remain living under the same nice roof. From what we've seen of Kaine, I have a feeling he was well-insured. Between insurance and social security for the children, she would've had enough income to hold her over until she found a job or started a business. Maybe she pictured herself making money in body building.

I just don't know....this almost seems TOOOOOOO wild to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06