Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the plot thickens.

I'm beginning to think that Terri is not only involved, but perhaps something went wrong between her and with whoever took Kyron and now SHE became a target herself.

Perhaps the first 911 call was about a "threat" TO Terri - by who ever took Kyron. :waitasec:

So she hired the lawn man/hitman at about the same time as the snuggie photos?

Another case of why the heck didn't they just divorce them if it was so bad.

I would think even TH would have the brains to know that setting up a plan to kill her husband in the midst of her step son being missing would look suspicious.

Yeah, I agree. But I suppose it doesn't hurt anything for LE to try to corroborate the guy's story.

Could have been a three-way phone conversation or landscaper passing the phone off to LE posing as someone else instead of in-person. But sure sounds like no matter what the set-up, they were trying to get her to say something incriminating.

Dumb as she'd have to be, crazier things have have happened.

I would think even TH would have the brains to know that setting up a plan to kill her husband in the midst of her step son being missing would look suspicious.

Right, but the article says she approached him months ago:

The landscaper told authorities that Terri Moulton Horman approached him with the murder-for-hire plot six to seven months before Kyron disappeared, The Oregonian has learned.

I don't know, but that question is something I ask myself in a LOT of cases (especially ones where spouses murder each other, kill their entire families, etc).

From the article:

This sounds to me like an in-person conversation was recorded among the three mentioned, not that it was a one-on-one telephone call. Perhaps landscaper and a "buddy" or "cousin" (undercover LE, perhaps presented as a hitman?) went there in person to try to seal the deal with a sting recording?

Most likely LE had the landscaper contact Terri to ask her if she had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance since she had asked him months ago to kill her husband. Maybe he told her he was thinking of contacting the police.

They were looking for Terri's reaction. She may have hung up on him without denying that it took place.

I don't know if I believe the landscaper.

When the story first broke about Kyron missing, why didn't he come forward at that time with this story -- any person with a conscious would have gone to authorities with this seven months ago and LE would have wired him up for a sting in this matter.

I can't imagine going home after work and telling significant other -- oh, by the way, so in so asked me to get rid of their spouse.

I think this person just wants to be in the limelight and now it will become a matter of he said, she said. We will never know the truth and since TH under the microscope, things don't look good in her direction.

MOO

I wonder who the reporters "sources" are . . .

Says they spoke to the landscaper who confirmed she hired him to do landscaping and had talked with detectves", but wouln't comment further.
Says "detectives shared" information with DY and TY and KH, but never says who the "sources" are that told the Oregonian all the other murder plot info.

waiting to hear from another news agency not just quoting the "Oregonian".

I am sure that LE has proof, or they wouldn't have even told Kaine. I want that proof that he wasn't lying.

Why in the world haven't they arrested her on a murder for hire charge to hold her while they figure out what happened to Kyron??? That makes no sense at all. They've had this to hold her on.

What are the snuggie pics.?

Why in the world haven't they arrested her on a murder for hire charge to hold her while they figure out what happened to Kyron??? That makes no sense at all. They've had this to hold her on.

I don't think they can arrest her based on hearsay from the landscaper. They need some sort of evidence to issue an arrest warrant.

That was the first question I asked downthread somewhere. I'm sure there's a good reason, but I can't see it yet. :waitasec:

I don't know if I believe the landscaper.

When the story first broke about Kyron missing, why didn't he come forward at that time with this story -- any person with a conscious would have gone to authorities with this seven months ago and LE would have wired him up for a sting in this matter.

I can't imagine going home after work and telling significant other -- oh, by the way, so in so asked me to get rid of their spouse.

I think this person just wants to be in the limelight and now it will become a matter of he said, she said. We will never know the truth and since TH under the microscope, things don't look good in her direction.

MOO

How do we know he didnt go to the police when Kyron first went missing?

All I have to say is that I must lead a terribly SHELTERED and BORING life if this is anywhere near reality. LOL

Still praying for Kyron to come home.

maybe they haven't arrested her because they are trying to figure out if she is communicating with "someone" about Kyron....

Well all this seems to be one heck of an elaborate scheme........I'm just not sure yet who's behind it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required