Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering: If Kaine died, would Kyron be a primary beneficiary (along with Terri) and then go live with Desiree?

Is there a chance that the landscaper totally misunderstood what Terrie really meant when she offered to give him money to whack her husband, due to English being his second language?

If you paste it and get ***** instead of the link, then you can't post it.

I learned the hard way. :)

I'm guessing the landscaper never came forward before -- because he was possibly "considering" the offer.

Scary.

I'm very skeptical of this whole thing, a bit to convenient for my liking.

My opinion only

Somebody go wake Tricia up...she will never believe this,roflmbo!!!

okay, I'll say it.
If you can't link it, you can't bring it here.
Please delete your own stuff if you CANNOT link the website here.
Don't make the mods do it.
Thanks.

lol. okay, just see Noway's hard way story above. lol.

I was replying to a question on the other thread and it closed before I could submit!

Some posters postulated that there would have been snow on the ground during this past December/January (the allegedly timeframe of when Terri asked the landscaper to to murder Kaine). I responded that it does not snow very often in Portland as some might think and that last winter in particular, it did not snow here.

You can easily access snow by driving, for example, due east on HWY 26 toward Mt Hood and you will see gorgeous snow. But Portland itself is not a typically snowy place. You have to be in higher elevation areas to get snow.

As a contrast, if you are in Denver, then snow is IN Denver proper but if you are in Portland, then the snow is near you (and you can see it in the distance on mountain tops) but not very often in the city itself. We're actually one of those cities that isn't very well prepared when it does snow!

Someone else then asked if you would still do landscaping in the winter months. My reply to that is now on this part #2 thread:

Two winters ago was unusually snowy here - we were actually snowed in for several days and our cars were completely buried in our driveway. But this last winter was the opposite - unseasonably warmer than usual in Dec/Jan and there certainly wasn't any snow piling up.

We do landscape in the winter too - especially this last one, due to the circumstances. It's not the grass cutting kind of landscape, but winter is a great time to cut back brush and trim certain types of trees.

I am always amazed when I watch true crime shows and someone solicits a murderer for hire. It is one of the most risky things you can do when plotting an evil deed. And some on the board thought the Science Fair escape was risky! THIS murder plot is over the top risk - practically asking to get caught down the line. Seems like she would have actually gotten away with having had the conversation about it had she not then done something to Kyron now.

Is there a chance that the landscaper totally misunderstood what Terrie really meant when she offered to give him money to whack her husband, due to English being his second language?

We don't even know if English is his second language. We don't know who the landscaper is. Apparently, the media knows who he is, and has known about his involvement with Terri for quite some time, but they aren't spilling the beans about his identity.

*IF* the LE did did not approve of this article, and *IF* Kyron is alive, I am afraid his life has just been put in danger.

Whoever has him might panic and kill, rather than relsease him and go to jail.

Reportedly, KH earns a good salary and TH wasn't working as a teacher anymore. Just wondering who was watching the pocket book.

Where I live, landscapers are expensive. This doesn't seem like the kind of work you could have done without your spouse asking where did the money go.

The landscaper could possibly have acted on his own.It might not have had anything to do with Terri.He might possibly just be talking crap to get the focus off himself.I am getting more interested in this guy.Is LE looking into him?

Seven months is a long time to wait for an answer ... or action.

I wonder if she found someone else.

Brought these over from the previous, now locked, thread:

My yard man has recently been upgraded to the "lawn guy." LOL!

I do have a question for those in the area: Down here, yard man/lawn guys cut grass, weed-eat, edge, etc. Landscapers plan out what plantings to place into a yard, plan gardens, plan arbors, etc. It isn't unusual to have them come out in the "off season" to plan, and then later for them to actually have the plantings/gardens/lawn fixtures installed.

Do y'all make this distinction way up there in the Northwest? It would explain why Kaine had not even known Terri had hired him if no visible work had actually been done.

I live in the Sierra Mountain Range of northern California on land very similar to the Horman's.

Because of the danger of forest fires, there is a tremendous amount of yard work that needs to be done including removing all dead wood off the trees, clearing leaves and pine/fir needles and cones from at least 30 feet surrounding the propane tank, firewood pile and all structures.

Roofs have to be cleaned of all debri and all grass needs to be cut down to ground level, regardless if it is a lawn or native grass, along the road and around the wood pile, propane tank, house and outbuildings.

Ponderosa pine trees drop an amazing amount of needles and the black oak lose all their leaves each fall.

In California, anyone who does not perform their yearly fire hazard reduction requirements can be given a fire hazard reduction violation notice which indicates all the work that must be done to come into compliance. Refusal to comply will result in a citation to appear in court and a fine.

Where I live, very few people have lawns and the houses are located in the woods as the Horman's house is unlike houses that have been built on a bare lot. Because of this, there isn't the need to have a landscaper but someone to maintain the native trees, shrubs, grasses, etc.

The landscaper could have acted on his own.It might not have had anything to do with Terri.He might just be talking crap to get the focus off himself.I am getting more interested in this guy.Is LE looking into him?

I'm imagine and hope so.

The landscaper could have acted on his own.It might not have had anything to do with Terri.He might just be talking crap to get the focus off himself.I am getting more interested in this guy.Is LE looking into him?

Why would he go to LE with this story if he was involved with Kyron's disappearance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Plumsy1