Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like TH had to call 911 on Sanchez the day after X-mas! What landscaper would work that day and where was Kaine? Maybe she called from elsewhere? Crazy stuff.

Wow, if so, someone may have a grudge against Terri. Hmmm

december??

I just realized that. Now I'm wondering what happened that she called 911 then...and if they're wanting 911 calls all the way back to December, just how many calls to 911 has she made? This lady sure likes to call 911 a lot, it seems.

I'm not getting that it is necessarily the case that whatever calls "back to Dec. 26th" relate to "Rudy" at all.

I suppose it COULD mean that, but my first take on it is that Terri made 911 calls, and it relates to her divorce from Kaine, and not any MFH thing.

I'm not getting that it is necessarily the case that whatever calls "back to Dec. 26th" relate to "Rudy" at all.

I suppose it COULD mean that, but my first take on it is that Terri made 911 calls, and it relates to her divorce from Kaine, and not any MFH thing.

But wasn't the MFH six months or so before Kyron went missing? Wouldn't that be December, then? Or close to it, early January. I think it relates directly to the MFH, not just some other divorce fodder.

Could this be related to the things that might surprise us about the case? Things that LE knows about but wishes they didn't?

Then it surely begs the question that Terri, who just loves to dial 911 it seems, would need to call 911 against someone she is reportedly attempting to hire to kill her husband. It almost implies that Terri was being set up in December, and she fought back against it by calling police then, as well as when they tried this sting earlier.

Well well well.

I just realized that. Now I'm wondering what happened that she called 911 then...and if they're wanting 911 calls all the way back to December, just how many calls to 911 has she made? This lady sure likes to call 911 a lot, it seems.

A bit OT, but I believe that there were many 911 calls from the Anthony (Caylee case) home, as well. Just an observation, of course, but I don't think this case is unique in that regard. I just wonder why there were so many emergency calls from the Horman household :waitasec:

Nothing has changed for me in light of this new information regarding the LS. I have never been willing to give the reported MFH plot much credence. There was just too little information, too few facts, not even a name of the accuser/LSer. Until I can hear this man's story I cannot give the MFH thing any credibility.

I wonder if the AKA thing is an alias used by the LS himself or if he was assigned an alias in court documents regarding the RO by LE in order to protect his indentity while they vetted his story.

A bit OT, but I believe that there were many 911 calls from the Anthony (Caylee case) home, as well. Just an observation, of course, but I don't think this case is unique in that regard. I just wonder why there were so many emergency calls from the Horman household :waitasec:

I'm wondering about that too. Either she liked to call 911 at the drop of a hat to set herself up as a victim since those calls are all recorded, or something else is wrong there. I know I wouldn't call 911 unless it's a true emergency.

Sounds like TH had to call 911 on Sanchez the day after X-mas! What landscaper would work that day and where was Kaine? Maybe she called from elsewhere? Crazy stuff.

I'm not so sure. We have no idea what the December 911 call was about. It could have been a domestic disturbance call.

How many calls are many?

December? Day KH took K, and LS sting?

Are there more?

Then it surely begs the question that Terri, who just loves to dial 911 it seems, would need to call 911 against someone she is reportedly attempting to hire to kill her husband. It almost implies that Terri was being set up in December, and she fought back against it by calling police then, as well as when they tried this sting earlier.

Well well well.

Or maybe she had to call 911 because he came on to her, she said no, and he began stalking her. It's been known to happen.

IMO, this further weakens the alleged MFH plot.

I'm beginning to wonder if Terri [acts like a] Drama Queen. Some people will call 911 at the drop of a hat, I've known some of them.

I'm not so sure. We have no idea what the December 911 call was about. It could have been a domestic disturbance call.

It could be and I am assuming it had to do with the MFH because the plot was alleged to have happened in and around that time, as well as Sheriff denied the request siting an on-going investigation.

How many calls are many?

December? Day KH took K, and LS sting?

Are there more?

One in May. One in December. Two on the day of the sting/Kaine leaving. That's all I know of.

Terri didn't make the 911 call the day Kyron disappeared. Nor did Kaine. The school secretary did. This was confirmed by LE, and published on their website.

Yeah it's tough to know exactly what Bunch means by the alias comment. Is it a name he commonly uses even though his real name is something else? I've seen other cases where people from Mexico (if Sanchez is) have gone by different names.

I thought what Bunch said was clear (if I'm understanding it correctly). Rudy Sanchez is an alias that was assigned to the LS at the beginning. His name could be Peter Pan, John Q. Public, John Doe - we just don't know.

IMO, of course

Yeah it's tough to know exactly what Bunch means by the alias comment. Is it a name he commonly uses even though his real name is something else? I've seen other cases where people from Mexico (if Sanchez is) have gone by different names.

I thought what Bunch said was clear (if I'm understanding it correctly). Rudy Sanchez is an alias that was assigned to the LS at the beginning. His name could be Peter Pan, John Q. Public, John Doe - we just don't know.

I'm beginning to wonder if Terri is a Drama Queen. Some people will call 911 at the drop of a hat, I've known some of them.

If that were the case, it's akin to "crying wolf", and we'd have heard about it by now. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairinAmaliah