Latest from George Anthony 1-2-09 at 11:58 PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George says at some point "it's hard to live with three women."
Honestly,I don't know how he survived,maybe he just gave up and he's accepting everything because he lost the desire to fight with Cindy and the like.
Weird though that he says 3 women,,,I don't know how you can call Caylee a woman.

Geez! my poor husband lives with 5. we have 4 daughters.

I DO know what I am talking about. My husband and I have had to disown his own daughter and it is NOT easy. Something in life, you just have to do. His daughter is a sociopath JUST like Casey and instead of us continuing to support her horrible deeds and cover up for her as Casey's parents did we did the unthinkable. We decided we could no longer let her be in our lives and home as I was afraid for my own daughter's life who is younger. It is a long story, but I just wanted to show that I did just what I think George should have done to save Caylee. It is hard but probably saved my youngest daughter's life. And NO, you don't ever stop loving them, but you grow to hate the person they have become. NOT the person you raised.

I sort of did the same thing but it was with my daughter. I am raising her son,who I adopted because I have no doubt he would not be alive today if I hadn't. She is still in his life, maybe once every two weeks, but that is her choice. She does not have the ability in her to be a mother to a child. She sees a child as competition, as I think Casey did. But if my daughter had harmed, let alone murdered my grandson I can honestly say, she would be dead to me. I would have no problem in turning my back on her for the rest of my life. I raised her and how she turned out was her choice, you can only do so much. My son is 8 years old now and a very happy, well adjusted child. Sometimes you have to make choices for the best interest of a child. I am still momaw and my daughter is still mommy but he knows who is there for him every minute of every day.

Well, I believe that something happened to Caylee as a result of that argument that happened between Casey and Cindy the evening of July 15th. I further believe that the kidnapping story was not suddenly hatched on July 15th. With it being said that sometimes there is a grain of truth in what Casey says, I think there WAS a script to follow, but it was one agreed on by the whole family. Only Casey did not follow her part of the script point by point. She probably was supposed to report Caylee as having been kidnapped. At the point of the 911 calls, Cindy can be heard saying that she could go get a court order if that was the way Casey wanted to play it. IMO, that was to get Casey to go ahead with the kidnapping story. Actually, Cindy probably could not have really gotten a court order because Casey is the mother and you cannot make a daughter allow visits with Grandparents. Cindy could have reported Caylee as missing if she had wanted to just to call LE's attention to it. Then the questions may have come. In most cases, Grandparents really cannot force visitation privilages.

Whatever it turns out to be, I think we may all be surprised. Just IMO, as always!

Bold mine. Actually, a grandparent can force priviledges if they can prove the parent is not a fit parent. It seems like Cindy had already researched this and knew she had enough evidence to do it. I think in the early days, this was the evidence the A's were getting rid of because they thought their daughter was innocent. I think the person who has done the most incriminating stuff has been hidden for the last couple of months to take the attention away from him. . .Lee Anthony. I think that is why he moved back in.

FTR, I feel genuinely sorry for George Anthony and don't think he had a hand in this. I think he has been manipulated by lies and is suddenly starting to see what his daughter has done. But he still loves her.

Actually, I would not be surprised if we eventually find out that all 4 Anthony's knew about little Caylee's demise before any 911 call. I cannot get Cindy's text message out of my mind where she texts Casey with, "Major problem.....Call me." Also, I find it odd that all of this came down on the SAME day Amy, Ricardo, and J.P. got back from Puerto Rico. I just have a hinky feeling that it was planned to explode on that day. I know I am pretty much alone in thinking this......but I do! I feel sorry for Amy, Ricardo, and J.P. being drawn into all of this. :mad:

Text messages July 15 from CA to KC:

16:27:41 - Call me asap major prob
16:45:24 - Call me

2.5 hours after the car is picked up from the tow yard.

Evidence page 2872.

They are damned if they do and damned if they don't. People forget that reporters are asking them questions and they are responding to questions not just running up and letting out everything on their mind. They don't realize that the person writing the article isn't always objective, but can be putting some spin or their perspective on it. They can't win no matter what they do.

Probably a silly question ......but
What do they win ?? Or more importantly WHY should they win ??:confused:

This family has done everything in their power to cover up the truth from"Day One" This is not about them.........the family . This is about Caylee a two y.o baby that was tossed in the swamp like garbage !!

PeaHen not directing this to you personally

I am sooooooooooo very tired of hearing how WE Joe Q public should feel sorry for this family because they are grieving the loss of their granddaughter . After all they loved her . Please

They KNEW the minute they opened that car ,cleaned , washed , destroyed evidence , lied to LE , the feds and the public all to save KC . They didn't love Caylee enough then to do the right thing by her .

Please tell me Why this family is seeking immunity if they've done nothing wrong ??

They will get not an ounce of sympathy from me . They had no trouble running to reporters to push their BS stories , trying to create reasonable doubt with anyone willing to buy .

Evidence page 2872.

Major problem-her pants smelling like cadaver? :confused:

Evidence page 2872.

Well well well, my memory fades over time. How the investigators will keep everything straight is beyond me. The car smell and the car being impounded was definitely on her mind when she texted Casey. I wonder if she had washed the clothing that smelled like the car yet???

Major "major" problem.

I have always believed that KC intended to run to California and never return again. No one would ever have questioned where little Caylee was.

I have also always believed if KC had told them the truth from the beginning it would have all been covered up and it would never have been known that Caylee was dead. I do believe they would have helped her cover the entire death up, knowing what I know now.

I used to think that as well. What I now think is Casey planted the seed s for people to THINK she went or left for Ca. Her call to Mark H where she tells him she is coming to see him, her telling Tony she stole from Amy b/c she needed a back up plan, her leaving her car/purse in a way that would make it easy to steal. I think she planned to start a new life with a new ID somewhere to never be heard from again. She knew they would find little Caylee sooner or later. By her making everyone think she was on her way to CA ( with Caylee) & then she doesnt arrive there, she assumed everyone would think both met with foul play...esp after Caylee s body is located. I think KC thought they would assume both her killed & only one body found so far. I do believe she had an escape plan & only needed a few more days to put it in action.

text messages july 15 from ca to kc:

16:27:41 - call me asap major prob
16:45:24 - call me

Evidence page 2872.

thank you, jwg!

Well, I believe that something happened to Caylee as a result of that argument that happened between Casey and Cindy the evening of July 15th. I further believe that the kidnapping story was not suddenly hatched on July 15th. With it being said that sometimes there is a grain of truth in what Casey says, I think there WAS a script to follow, but it was one agreed on by the whole family. Only Casey did not follow her part of the script point by point. She probably was supposed to report Caylee as having been kidnapped. At the point of the 911 calls, Cindy can be heard saying that she could go get a court order if that was the way Casey wanted to play it. IMO, that was to get Casey to go ahead with the kidnapping story. Actually, Cindy probably could not have really gotten a court order because Casey is the mother and you cannot make a daughter allow visits with Grandparents. Cindy could have reported Caylee as missing if she had wanted to just to call LE's attention to it. Then the questions may have come. In most cases, Grandparents really cannot force visitation privilages.

Whatever it turns out to be, I think we may all be surprised. Just IMO, as always!

Nothing would surprise much in this case but for me, one of the most honest truthful emotions I have heard was CA last 911 call. She truly sounded terrified, afraid and horrified that something had happened to Caylee. I can't get pass that call whenever someone says the knew all along. That call was not faked, IMO

Evidence page 2872.
Thanks, JWG! Interesting timing for such a text. :waitasec:

Who knows what else they found in the car and they're not telling.Maybe that's why they want immunity for?

They are damned if they do and damned if they don't. People forget that reporters are asking them questions and they are responding to questions not just running up and letting out everything on their mind. They don't realize that the person writing the article isn't always objective, but can be putting some spin or their perspective on it. They can't win no matter what they do.

what they could do is stop talking to the media. Seriously give me one reason they need to talk to media. They are their own worst enemies and bring on all their problems with public perception.

Nothing would surprise much in this case but for me, one of the most honest truthful emotions I have heard was CA last 911 call. She truly sounded terrified, afraid and horrified that something had happened to Caylee. I can't get pass that call whenever someone says the knew all along. That call was not faked, IMO
Funny how I can listen to the same calls and not hear what you hear at all. I hear her adding Caylee being missing as an afterthought...then working herself into that state from there. She called in a rage over the car and money...not a thing to do with Caylee, imo.

Bold mine. Actually, a grandparent can force priviledges if they can prove the parent is not a fit parent. It seems like Cindy had already researched this and knew she had enough evidence to do it. I think in the early days, this was the evidence the A's were getting rid of because they thought their daughter was innocent. I think the person who has done the most incriminating stuff has been hidden for the last couple of months to take the attention away from him. . .Lee Anthony. I think that is why he moved back in.

FTR, I feel genuinely sorry for George Anthony and don't think he had a hand in this. I think he has been manipulated by lies and is suddenly starting to see what his daughter has done. But he still loves her.

I know that it would have to be proven (and could have been) first that Casey was not a fit mother, but that is not done overnight. It takes time. I think Casey would have been long gone by then! I still have serious doubts that Cindy had even seen a counselor.

No sympathy for GA from me.

I don't think ca la and ga "knew". They never asked the questions that allowed them to find out "the truth". It's better not to know, they decided. That way you can believe anything you want.

Funny how I can listen to the same calls and not hear what you hear at all. I hear her adding Caylee being missing as an afterthought...then working herself into that state from there. She called in a rage over the car and money...not a thing to do with Caylee, imo.

And because she was furious with Casey.
Maybe this is far fetched but sometimes I think she wanted Caylee for herself and Casey was in her way.

I don't think ca la and ga "knew". They never asked the questions that allowed them to find out "the truth". It's better not to know, they decided. That way you can believe anything you want.

Then they are complete cowards ,not responsible grandparents/parents.
moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member