Laura Babcock Murder Trial 10.26.17 - Day 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Velma for doing such a fantastic job on tweets AND blog yesterday.

I am not around for the morning but will also be around in the afternoon so either Ilovedateline or me can give you a break. :loveyou:

New from The Mob Reporter, Adrian Humphries (National Post)

[video=youtube;5-QUIpHrbQA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-QUIpHrbQA[/video]

In the opening Statements for the TB trial Fraser says that CN is charged as an accessory in one of his other cases of his. What ever happened to that? It is on pg 8 #111

CN may have a totally different approach to her testimony of she's called to the stand this time around. Last time, she had her own case coming up a few months after and it was in her own best interests to not be forthcoming otherwise DM could be called to testify against her and he'd likely use it as an opportunity for revenge for whatever she gave up on him.

Didn't someone say that a friend of CN's is testifying today? Do we know yet who it is? It seems she's still friends with Karoline at least according to social media. And Karoline also used to be good friends with Laura. It'll be interesting to hear what she has to say

I know that ABro mentioned some time back (paraphrasing) that she felt Ward Jackson was not the dangerous catalyst, but rather a pawn in the crimes of DM and MS.

With what we know about "big iisho", he was a long time friend of Smich, and he was still in contact with Smich in the summer of 2012. We know that DM and CN went over to iisho's place to indulge in drugs and watch movies. Did he also know DM when DM was dating LB?

Iisho also pleaded guilty to selling DM three guns.

1) One left at the scene of WM's alleged suicide
2) At least one in the toolbox, which Smich can't remember where he hid it
3) ?????

Iisho also had a photo taken with himself holding a drug gun looking paraphernalia to his eye just weeks after WM died of a gun shot to the eye. Was iisho doing the same sort of thing MS did with his rap? DM also changed his Avatar for an online game to one with himself with a bloody eye.

While it's important to get justice for those directly responsible, I feel there is a lot of folks walking around who shouldn't be. And iisho may be one that is getting off easy with only selling drugs and guns. IMO

And iisho may be one that is getting off easy with only selling drugs and guns.

He's to be sentenced in November; he's in prison right now. Not convinced he got off easy and he should only be punished for what he has done.

The man who admitted to selling the gun that killed Tim Bosma was before the courts in Toronto Wednesday.

Ward-Jackson has another trial coming up in October on unrelated charges of gun and drug possession. Today the Crown indicated he would be sentenced for selling the Walther PPK to Millard after he’s tried on those charges. The date is to be set in November.

I am not around for the morning but will also be around in the afternoon so either Ilovedateline or me can give you a break. :loveyou:

Thank you all for your generosity of your time to post the trial tweet updates.

Your kindness is greatly appreciated!

That's actually great, because I'll be available until 12/12:30 but not thereafter. :D Thanks!

In the opening Statements for the TB trial Fraser says that CN is charged as an accessory in one of his other cases of his. What ever happened to that? It is on pg 8 #111

Very interesting. I missed that during the TB trial. I would suspect it is this one, but her freedom to travel abroad is telling me it may have been an error. Never heard any mention of it anywhere else. Sleuthers?

Here is the post

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-1-Opening-Statements&p=12325157#post12325157

Is there a new thread for Day 5?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very interesting. I missed that during the TB trial. I would suspect it is this one, but her freedom to travel abroad is telling me it may have been an error. Never heard any mention of it anywhere else. Sleuthers?

Here is the post

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-1-Opening-Statements&p=12325157#post12325157

Maybe charge for this case was lumped in with accessory charge in TB case, and since she pled to a lesser charge.....I hope CN doesn't get away with this!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay