Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.07.17 - Day 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know if the delivery man was allowed inside to deliver or whether DM and friends took it in himself.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
More
Most people buy mattresses in the summer time, witness explains that is when he is busiest. June, July, August. #Millard.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 59s60 seconds ago
More
Millard wants to know if there was anything odd about the mattress he took away. Witness can't remember taking a mattress away.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 41s41 seconds ago
More
When police came to ask questions about the mattress delivery, a year had passed, witness agrees with #Millard. He is done as witness.

Sleep Country has an affordable old mattress disposal service. Did he use the service? I'm thinking not. Did he take it to the dump? If there was blood on it then he can't publicly dispose of it. Who helped him carry the mattress because he wouldn't have been able to do it himself? I think MS helped him. Burned at the farm? Maybe.

I think this is all very plausible. These are the same two guys who shot Tim Bosma INSIDE the truck they wanted so badly that they then had to tear apart and destroy evidence because of their ineptitude.

MOO

I was so waiting for someone not able to remember something in his favor. :D though the truth; still makes me happy.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
More
Crown is reading admission; a Mr. Zhang bought house from Jennifer Spafford, #Millard former fiancee. He moved in June 30 2012

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
More
Zhang did not receive unexpected mattress deliveries after moving into the Oakville house that used to belong to #Millard and his fiancee.

More
Because of this admission Zhang doesn't have to come to court to testify to that fact, judge explains. Lunch break. Next: Jim Falconer

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 55s55 seconds ago
More
"This is a big long complex body of evidence," judge tells jury Falconer will have substantial video evidence and will be on stand for days.

Why would the crown call as a witness the mattress delivery guy if he didn't witness anything worthwhile? I would have expected to hear something of value.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
More
Most people buy mattresses in the summer time, witness explains that is when he is busiest. June, July, August. #Millard.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 59s60 seconds ago
More
Millard wants to know if there was anything odd about the mattress he took away. Witness can't remember taking a mattress away.

BBM

There is a charge for the removal of an old mattress. It would have been on the bill. He didn't use the service. He's trying to trick the Delivery Man and again throw stuff out there to confuse the Jury.

MOO

Why would the crown call as a witness the mattress delivery guy if he didn't witness anything worthwhile? I would have expected to hear something of value.

He did not pick up a mattress to dump. He only delivered one. He also did not mistakenly go to another house which is what DM is trying to say. Too bad, DM. MOO

More
Because of this admission Zhang doesn't have to come to court to testify to that fact, judge explains. Lunch break. Next: Jim Falconer

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 55s55 seconds ago
More
"This is a big long complex body of evidence," judge tells jury Falconer will have substantial video evidence and will be on stand for days.

This should be interesting, if I recall correctly it was Jim that did the Yukon video reconstruction by Super Sucker.

Someone will need to take over the tweets for Falconer's testimony and evidence this afternoon.

This should be interesting, if I recall correctly it was Jim that did the Yukon reconstruction by Super Sucker.

He's the Man! So this will be video evidence and interpretation.

This WILL be very interesting.

Did he do the texts and computer stuff or just the video?

Answered my own question. This witness gave us all the electronic device information, computers, cell phones etc.

Giddy Up. Here we go with the stuff that they can't explain away. It's all in their own words and pictures.

He did all of the computer stuff. There may be videos too, as we know there are the rap videos. Also, the GUN photos.

Article about Falconer's evidence in the Tim Bosma case. Image of gun with blacked out area is the main photo in this article. I think we will finally find out what was being blacked out.

https://www.thestar.com/news/crime/...-smich-home-tim-bosma-murder-trial-hears.html

Shannon Martin says complex forensic evidence seized from devices

Yes, he finds the metadata from photo files and this can tell him when and where the photo was taken via GPS data in the file.

When was the gun photo taken? Could it be the one used on WM? Since it was a "suicide", I assume LE have that gun.

Article says the metadata gives Feb 14 2012 as the date and was taken near his home on Maple Gate.

Two photos of a Walther .380 calibre handgun were found on one of the upstairs office computers. According to GPS data embedded in the photos, Falconer said these were taken Valentine’s Day 2012 near Millard’s home.

https://www.thestar.com/news/crime/...-smich-home-tim-bosma-murder-trial-hears.html

Falconer is a computer forensics expert who analyzed a lot of the electronic device data in the Bosma trial. He presented evidence like Millard's computer searching for trucks and viewing Bosma's Kijiji ad, the photo of Smich holding a gun, the video of the Yukon towing the Eliminator in the hangar, the photo of the yellow toolbox, etc. He initially testified over 2 days (March 1 and 2), and then was brought back on April 19 to present the text messages between Millard and MWJ about purchasing a gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme