Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.07.17 - Day 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleep Country has an affordable old mattress disposal service. Did he use the service? I'm thinking not. Did he take it to the dump? If there was blood on it then he can't publicly dispose of it. Who helped him carry the mattress because he wouldn't have been able to do it himself? I think MS helped him. Burned at the farm? Maybe.

I think this is all very plausible. These are the same two guys who shot Tim Bosma INSIDE the truck they wanted so badly that they then had to tear apart and destroy evidence because of their ineptitude.

MOO

Have you ever tried to fit a king size mattress in a pick-up? And then drive it? On a highway? Pick the slow lane, with the four-ways flashing.

Have you ever tried to fit a king size mattress in a pick-up? And then drive it? On a highway? Pick the slow lane, with the four-ways flashing.

Good point. Good thing DM had several trailers to use to hide it before he destroyed it.

Do we really care what this egomaniac's hair looks like?

I don't recall any other descriptions of people's hair.

It adds colour and helps us relate. I like descriptions like this personally. :)

DM should ask the witness.
Sir have you ever placed your car keys somewhere only not to remember where later?

Sure!

So what you're saying your memory is not perfect! NO FURTHER QUESTIONS YOUR HONOR

Why would the crown call as a witness the mattress delivery guy if he didn't witness anything worthwhile? I would have expected to hear something of value.

because sure enough someone would have said, why don't they question the delivery guy

because sure enough someone would have said, why don't they question the delivery guy

Questioning the delivery guy makes total sense as a process of investigation. but putting him on the stand to testify about what amounts to really nothing doesn't. But as Matou pointed out, there will likely be evidence that is mattress related and this is Crowns way of saying its not the mattress taken away by the delivery guy... because he didn't take one.

I'm just getting caught up, but noticed several of the reporters mentioned the infamous yellow toolbox in the pics of DM's home.....

Maybe someone got this on video.

Would the crown have been able to show pics of the inside of the house to delivery guy to see if he remembered seeing the inside? Then see about other homes he may have remembered from that long ago as well?

Would the crown have been able to show pics of the inside of the house to delivery guy to see if he remembered seeing the inside? Then see about other homes he may have remembered from that long ago as well?

Can't see him remembering details from one delivery that long ago...

Maybe someone got this on video.

You could be absolutely correct. You never know, Markland Woods has a lot of high end expensive homes. I would think that numerous homes would have video. Somebody may have caught some goings on on video. The problem is that they didn't go looking for over a year later. Most of those video systems record over quite quickly. We will see.

You never know, Laura's body and the mattress could have travelled together. Just a thought.

Really appreciate you helping today!! Can't be easy with kids (I'm assuming) so thank you thank you!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

No worries at all! I'm happy I could help and everyone could bear with me!!

Now that I've seen DM in action over the last couple of weeks, I get the sense that he knows the jig is up. The questions he asks are, a lot of the time, irrelevant and I think he's just throwing stuff out there as a means of trying to confuse and trick the witnesses. I think he's doing it on purpose because he's got nothing.

He's just planting red herrings and thoughts on the off chance that a juror might side with him.

MOO

Now that I've seen DM in action over the last couple of weeks, I get the sense that he knows the jig is up. The questions he asks are, a lot of the time, irrelevant and I think he's just throwing stuff out there as a means of trying to confuse and trick the witnesses. I think he's doing it on purpose because he's got nothing.

He's just planting red herrings and thoughts on the off chance that a juror might side with him.

MOO

And Red Clams....lol

[FONT=&quot]Nov 7 2017 2:53 PM[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Justice Michael Code is here, but the jury is not. He and the lawyers are going through some legal matters. Once the jury arrives, I can tell you what's being said.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme