DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this clear to anyone?

My take on this..

Laura is talking to Millard about shawn,

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 8s8 seconds ago
Conversation about exercise. Then Shawn Lerner... #LauraBabcock is sending smiley faces to #Millard, it seems. "I want to get laid." "I hope he knocks your socks off." "He always does."

LB: "I want to get laid"
DM: "I hope he knocks your socks off."
LB: "He always does."

Busymom4, yes they both are evil, but now I see that MS probably was not planning to murder people it was DM. I thought they both were in the planning but now i don't think that. MS was leading a very unhealthy lifestyle, he was able to be preyed on by DM with promises and unfortunately for MS he easily went along. It definitely was DM as a twisted predator and involved MS. He not only probably killed 3 people and ruined the lives of many people the family of victims. just a monster.

The other not clear part (so far) Andrew's phone and LB using it and DM not sure about it because AM is like family. >?

My opinion and my opinion. This sounds to me like it infers that he is busy,she is not to try to get in contact with him that night because he was other wise occupied, like with Christina.... Anyone else think that when reading?

That’s what I got from it too.

Busymom4, yes they both are evil, but now I see that MS probably was not planning to murder people it was DM. I thought they both were in the planning but now i don't think that. MS was leading a very unhealthy lifestyle, he was able to be preyed on by DM with promises and unfortunately for MS he easily went along. It definitely was DM as a twisted predator and involved MS. He not only probably killed 3 people and ruined the lives of many people the family of victims. just a monster.

Maybe at the start, but MS was in on the murder plans, making him guilty of M1. MOO

The other not clear part (so far) Andrew's phone and LB using it and DM not sure about it because AM is like family. >?

I thought they were talking about an iPod? She already has a phone. Why would she want Andrews?

It sounds to me like DM helped LB out in some way, and somehow she has AM’s cellphone? Mention of her finding it in a park? So then CN wants DM to get it back because AM is like family?

I don’t think this is adding clarity, but it’s helping me sort out my thoughts!

It appears that LB supposedly "found an Ipod in a park"? The Ipod or Ipod Touch actually, is the same an an Iphone without the phone feature. It also requires an apple user ID. So the Ipod that LB was in possession of, likely had AM's user name in it. She is asking DM at some point if she can keep it.

Did she really find it in a park or was that an excuse as to why she was in possession of it? Did she see it in the house and DM just told her she could have it?

Does anyone know when AM left for Winnipeg in 2012?

MOO

ETA: AM left for Winnipeg on April 23rd 2012. Lots of dates here for billandrew to add to timeline. ;)

It appears that LB supposedly "found an Ipod in a park"? The Ipod or Ipod Touch actually, is the same an an Iphone without the phone feature. It also requires an apple user ID. So the Ipod that LB was in possession of, likely had AM's user name in it. She is asking DM at some point if she can keep it.

Did she really find it in a park or was that an excuse as to why she was in possession of it? Did she see it in the house and DM just told her she could have it?

MOO

Thanks Kamille! I was getting confused on who and what. About her “thanks for the other day you went above and beyond” (I’m paraphrasing) - that made me think he did something and now she is in possession of an iPod/iPhone. Need more details - we will just have to wait I guess

My take on this..

Laura is talking to Millard about shawn,

LB: "I want to get laid"
DM: "I hope he knocks your socks off."
LB: "He always does."

I understood it this way as well.

MOO

It's nice to hear that this group is inclined toward strolls in the park!

Will anyone be available to take over for me with the blog and tweets after the lunch break? I have to leave by 3 anyway, but if someone could pick up seamlessly after the break I would appreciate it! :)

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 1h1 hour ago
March 7, 2012. "this weekend I don't feel like Dellen and Mark. It's D-Man and Say10 that will be rolling into London." #Millard #Smich

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 1h1 hour ago
"I've hardly been playing xbox or drinking because they go hand in hand. If you give me the address to the barn I will go clean it right now." But #Millard is worried that #Smich doesn't have a drivers' licence.

These two texts that were tweeted one after another by LH are curious. What was going to happen in London in March 2012 and why did DM need the barn cleaned out?

:waitasec:

We're now seeing a screen capture of folders from Millard's hard drive. There's dozens of them on the screen. There are folders marked Berlin, France, boatTrip, etc.
by Adam Carter 10:38 AM

There's also a folder on the screen marked "PedoandCats."
by Adam Carter 10:41 AM

I'm curious about the folder called "boatTrip"

MOO

Will anyone be available to take over for me with the blog and tweets after the lunch break? I have to leave by 3 anyway, but if someone could pick up seamlessly after the break I would appreciate it! :)

I should be around. :)

Any good sites to google past police reports? Maybe on Monday March 12th 2012

I'm curious about the folder called "boatTrip"

MOO
Agreed, I always wondered who he took. I believe it was determined that he took two women out separately. My guess it LB & CN. This was the same boat trip where CB reported seeing blood droplets onboard.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Any good sites to google past police reports? Maybe on Monday March 12th 2012

Makes me think that there was a truck mission in the works that got aborted for some reason.

MOO

Agreed, I always wondered who he took. I believe it was determined that he took two women out separately. My guess it LB & CN. This was the same boat trip where CB reported seeing blood droplets onboard.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

There was a more elaborate boat trip with CN and I believe AM and his girlfriend at the time in April 2012 to the British Virgin Islands? That's probably the pictures in that folder?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member