Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.08.17 - Day 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
Smich and Millard are discussing getting "big money" and "**** gonna start happening. #LauraBabcock

Feb 1, 2012. "I can't arrange a time to talk to him... this is F'ing frustrating." "Tell him I want to talk about tools but he has to send me a number." "Don't worry bro, I got your back." #Millard #Smich

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
"He won't talk about it on the phone in any way shape or form." "I'm going to tell Iisho how bad it is not to get back to potential clients."

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Millard says in a text not being able to get in touch with Isho is bad for business.
#LauraBabcock

Iisho is "laying low" and "has a curfew," the Feb 2012 conversation reveals. "Iish" ends up meeting with them. #LauraBabcock

"He is tryna lay low. Plus remember hes on curfew now and cops is watching him," Smich responds.

Who is DA? I'm lost or else I've lost my mind.

"i don't blame you for your disorder.... you should appreciate you have five fingers and five toes... You are harmful to me. Don't contact me unless you make huge leaps... as I said before, good luck with life." #Millard to #LauraBabcock

Okay so he had sex with her, his girlfriend was rude to her, she told his girlfriend what they did and now he's blowing her off? That's what I'm seeing here. :waitasec:

Now seeing messages from Babcock to "Andrew's iPhone." "Ya, dells defs not a fan of me. He told me he told xtina when he slept with me before. Erg. These people cause so much unwanted drama for me."
by Adam Carter 2:51 PM

Now seeing texts from Millard's phone from April 2012. We're moving really quickly through these texts here, so it's difficult to keep up.
by Adam Carter 2:53 PM

Now messages from April 12, 2012, between Millard and "Shaner" talking about Reno, a racing course and a camaro.
by Adam Carter 2:54 PM

Millard is talking about the car leaking oil and getting it checked out.
by Adam Carter 2:55 PM

"i don't blame you for your disorder.... you should appreciate you have five fingers and five toes... You are harmful to me. Don't contact me unless you make huge leaps... as I said before, good luck with life." #Millard to #LauraBabcock

Okay so he had sex with her, his girlfriend was rude to her, she told his girlfriend what they did and now he's blowing her off? That's what I'm seeing here. :waitasec:

Five fingers and five toes Dell? :facepalm:

"How's Reno, how's the course? How's the Camaro?" #Millard is taking a course in Nevada. Car started leaking oil so he needs another week to swap the engine. "How go projects in Canada?"

"Good here." Information about fixing engines and cars. Seems to be between #Millard and his mechanic Shane Schlatman

Talking about plants that seem to be suffering. "If you take them outside every day they should be fine." "Yeah and my mom almost saw them." #Millard #Smich

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
#Millard's course was in Fibreglass & carbon fibre. Did some car dealing while in Reno. #LauraBabcock

Now it's Millard and Smich talking on April 12, 2012, talking about "some plants."
by Adam Carter 2:56 PM

Seeing a text from Millard's phone from April 2012, when Millard says he's on a "schooling/adventure" in the states, where he bought a cat, and "got training in fiber glass and carbon fiber."
by Adam Carter 2:58 PM

Apr 29, 2012. #Millard friends want to know when he's coming home.

May 1, 2012. #Millard is in Illinois. "What's up?" "How is the vehicle? How is my lovely Lamb?" "Stopped for repairs."

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
In texts from Millard's phone on May 1, 2012, he sys he's in Illinois. #LauraBabcock

In another text from May 11, Millard says he "just got back from a month away in the states." #LauraBabcock

May 11, 2012. "Hi Jeremy I just got back from a month away and realized parking at Riverside is a mess," #Millard says in text to tenants.

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 33s34 seconds ago
From Smich to Millard on April 8: "We gotta have the serious talk when u get back! Time for business to rise." #LauraBabcock

We're now looking at iMessages from Millard's phone. #LauraBabcock

It just occured to me that what is being shown to the jury are texts and messages that have been hand picked by the crown to present to them. However DM has the entire file of every text, message and email he ever sent or received. I have a feeling the cross of this witness is going to be rather long. :rolleyes:

MOO

We're now looking at iMessages from Millard's phone.
by Adam Carter 3:04 PM

These were deleted from the phone.
by Adam Carter 3:06 PM

Appears to be messages between Noudga and Millard on April 16, 2012. "Did you have sex with Laura while we were together?"
Millard: "Nope."
Noudga: "Are you being honest..."
by Adam Carter 3:09 PM

Millard says he has not had sex with Laura since "long before we had sex for the first time."
by Adam Carter 3:10 PMReplies

"At least give me some credit, I have higher standards than Laura," Millard writes at one point.
by Adam Carter 3:11 PM

"Is this Laura?" Ya. "She really does try to get on my nerves," "Yup that's Laura." "She's been messaging Michelski a lot." Did you have sex with Laura when we were together? No. "Are you being honest?" I have not had sex with Laura since before you and I had sex 1st time."

"I know Laura is a lie but I can't help but let it get to me," Christina Noudga seems to be asking #Millard about the messages she and #Babcock sent on Babcock's birthday. #Millard says he has higher standards than Laura and Noudga should give him some credit.

And here come all the lies and accusations between DM and CN about LB. :notgood:

"I pity her. She really is mentally ill. Mentally ill is no defence. I am going to hurt her." #LauraBabcock

From Millard to Noudga on April 17, 2012: "From her dealings with me, I pity her, she really is mentally ill. from her dealings with you, mentally ill is no defense, I'm going to hurt her."
by Adam Carter 3:14 PM

WOW.. I thought the opening statement was bad, seeing those messages in context is even worse!! I feel sick.. how can they compare her to herpes. Terrible people..

WOW.. I thought the opening statement was bad, seeing those messages in context is even worse!! I feel sick.. how can they compare her to herpes. Terrible people..

Wait, where does it say herpes?

ETA: I was a message behind. Carry on!

"For every turn of kindness you showed her, she took and threw it in my face. She's like a virus, herpes. She only shows up once in awhile, and then with lesions."

"There's a difference with herpes. You can't get rid of it. First I will hurt her, then I will make her leave." #Millard to Noudga. #LauraBabcock

In another text, Noudga compares Babcock to herpes. Millard responds:

"there's a difference, herpes you cant really hurt or get rid of, it just feeds off you until you die. First I'm going to hurt her. Then I'll make her leave."
by Adam Carter 3:16 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member