Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.08.17 - Day 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW.. I thought the opening statement was bad, seeing those messages in context is even worse!! I feel sick.. how can they compare her to herpes. Terrible people..
I didn't see that posted?

Nevermind see it now

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 39s40 seconds ago
Now seeing more messages between Millard and Noudga from April 19, 2012. They're talking about her "obsession" with him. #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 47s48 seconds ago
Noudga seems to have renamed Laura #Babcock in her phone to "Crazy." "No, Herpes."

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
"I fancy myself an undercover doctor. I think with the right treatment these herpes can be gotten rid of." "Well, Dr. Millard, how do you propose to remove the infectious disease?" Between #Millard and #Noudga

Now seeing more messages between Millard and Noudga from April 19, 2012. They're talking about her "obsession" with him.
by Adam Carter 3:19 PM

"I fancy myself something of an undercover doctor. I think with the right treatment, these herpes can be gotten rid off," Millard writes.
by Adam Carter 3:22 PM

Absolutely sickening.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 40s41 seconds ago
"I think we're being harmed by toxins released by a parasite. Removal of the parasite should relieve the irritation. I will remove her from our lives." #Millard to #Noudga

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
Noudga tells #Millard that when he talks about hurting #Babcock and removing her from their lives made her feel "warm and loved."

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Millard says something like sinister threats get Noudga turned on. Noudga says she feels like #Millard wants to protect her and that's comforting.

"I will remove her from our lives," Millard writes in another message.
by Adam Carter 3:22 PM

"I don't know why, but when you say things like, "from her dealings with you ... I'm going to hurt her, make her leave, remove her from our lived," I feel really loved and warm on the inside," Noudga writes to Millard on April 19.
by Adam Carter 3:24 PM

"Nothing like sinister insinuations to make you feel all warm and fuzzy?" Millard responds.
by Adam Carter 3:24 PM

But CN had no idea what happened to LB and even joined a Facebook group to help look for her. Okay then CN. :notgood:

Millard seems to also be having a conversation about cars with someone else at the same time. This is hard to follow. #LauraBabcock

"She doesn't get to attack and upset me like the way you showed me in those texts. I love you Dell." #Noudga to #Millard.

All these messages were deleted from Millard's phone. Noudga also says "I love you Dell."
by Adam Carter 3:26 PM

Babcock's mother looks right over at Millard as sexually explicit messages between he and Noudga are read out in court.
by Adam Carter 3:29 PM

As an aside, these extra characters are helpful for tweeting evidence in court.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
"I miss you, good night, xo" I miss you too Christina. #Millard then talks dirty to Noudga. He's in Reno still at this point.

But CN had no idea what happened to LB and even joined a Facebook group to help look for her. Okay then CN. :notgood:

They ALL know so much more. It makes me want to scream. Even smug KS, CN bestie. And they all pretended to care she was missing. Right through to AM tribute tattoo. They were all her "friends". Disgusting af
All MOO

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
Noudga tells #Millard that when he talks about hurting #Babcock and removing her from their lives made her feel "warm and loved."

Now that is COLD!

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 40s40 seconds ago
May 4, 2012. between #Millard and Kowalski. "If you could keep me updated on where Laura goes out to, that'd be of use to me." Michelski (Kowalski) says lol and says he'll comply. Court break.

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Millard asks if he could "keep updated on where Laura goes out to." This is from May 4 2012. #LauraBabcock

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 24s25 seconds ago
Now taking a 15 minute recess. #LauraBabcock

AM was supposed to have gone to Winnipeg on April 23rd as per his FB. :waitasec:

They ALL know so much more. It makes me want to scream. Even smug KS, CN bestie. And they all pretended to care she was missing. Right through to AM tribute tattoo. They were all her "friends". Disgusting af
All MOO

I was just going to ask what KS might think of her "bff" now but you're probably right. She's also probably known all along. :notgood:

I think AM got that tattoo long after DM and MS were charged for LB's murder didn't he? Does it cover up his Baja racing matching tattoo with DM?

I was just going to ask what KS might think of her "bff" now but you're probably right. She's also probably known all along. :notgood:

Didn't she volunteer on the stand that she is still her bff?

holayyyyyyyyyy. CN guilty as ever. Sick sick sick. Can't wait to see what BS DM is going to spin on this.

Didn't she volunteer on the stand that she is still her bff?

She did, but I assumed she had not seen this evidence of what CN was saying about Laura and how "warm and fuzzy" the idea of her being eliminated made her feel. But perhaps she did. They were both "mean girls" IMO.

holayyyyyyyyyy. CN guilty as ever. Sick sick sick. Can't wait to see what BS DM is going to spin on this.

... And it's even sicker that she's not being held responsible for any of her involvements IMO.

I think AM got that tattoo long after DM and MS were charged for LB's murder didn't he? Does it cover up his Baja racing matching tattoo with DM?

<rsbm>

The first time the tattoo appears on AM's Instagram is April 16, 2016. It doesn't appear to be a cover up.

I'm convinced KS knows a lot since she made sure to point out they are still BFFs.
The memorial tat is on the right. Desert Baja is the left so it is not covered.
He got it long after, April 2016, but the tat is 100% hypocritical IMO
As was all the key players joining the find laura Facebook page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member