Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.08.17 - Day 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced KS knows a lot since she made sure to point out they are still BFFs.
The memorial tat is on the right. Desert Baja is the left so it is not covered.
He got it long after, April 2016, but the tat is 100% hypocritical IMO
As was all the key players joining the find laura Facebook page.

Is it known for absolutely certain that the tattoo is of LB?

Lol and CN went to the farm in the middle of the night with DM to check creaking floor boards lol

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Court is now back in session. #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 45s45 seconds ago
Next set of messages is about a "homemade incinerator" in May of 2012. #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
"Soon I'm going to want you to put together a homemade incinerator." From #Millard to his mechanic.

The crown says the heading for this tab in the presentation is "homemade incinerator." #LauraBabcock

"incinerator ready?" "I plan on testing it Friday night." May 2012. #LauraBabcock

We're now looking at messages from Millard's phone with "Shaner." The crown says the heading for this tab in the presentation is "homemade incinerator."
by Adam Carter 3:55 PM

"Incinerator ready? I plan on testing it Friday night," Millard wrote on May 24, 2012.
by Adam Carter 3:56 PM

Is it known for absolutely certain that the tattoo is of LB?
Nope but it is a memory of someone. The words under it say "I remember"
Don't think it's a Mom or grandmother figure with the cleavage on the picture. JMO

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I've said it all along, they ALL knew. You don't think that when LB went missing AM couldn't put two and two together? Then put that together with what they knew about TB disappearing the day Millard gets the truck. None of these pieces of **** did anything. None left. None called police. Thats complicity in my books.

Lol and CN went to the farm in the middle of the night with DM to check creaking floor boards lol

As far as we know, she is not charged with anything in this case, or in the WM case. And she has done her time for her involvement in the TB case. So she is free to become a compassionate doctor.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 44s44 seconds ago
"Keep me updated on whether it will be ready," #Millard says to Schlatman about the homemade incinerator. #LauraBabcock

Now messages between Millard and Smich on May 25. From Smich: "Well there's no pint of goin till its ready. And we gotta bring something with bones in it ... I'll probably see u ina bit. If not then tomorro."
by Adam Carter 3:58 PM

Now messages between Millard and Smich on May 25. #LauraBabcock

"You've got to bring something with bones in it," parties say about testing the homemade incinerator. Unclear to me if it was Smich, Millard or mechanic Schlatman.

From Smich: "Well there's no pint of goin till its ready. And we gotta bring something with bones in it" #LauraBabcock

Now messages between Millard and Smich on May 25. #LauraBabcock

"You've got to bring something with bones in it," parties say about testing the homemade incinerator. Unclear to me if it was Smich, Millard or mechanic Schlatman.

From Smich: "Well there's no pint of goin till its ready. And we gotta bring something with bones in it" #LauraBabcock

geee wonder why....how dumb is this guy.

"Not looking good for incinerator today." Shlatman says he had a small fireball in his test model. Door was open so no damage, just dirty underwear, he tells #Millard

In another message on May 25, "Shaner" says the incinerator should be "ready for Monday." #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Mechanic thinks he can get the incinerator ready by the Monday. #LauraBabcock

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
In other messages from Millard to Smich from May 2015, Millard refers to a "BBQ" tomorrow. #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 39s40 seconds ago
Millard and Smich conversation right after convo with mechanic. "How about I bring those to BBQ tmrw?"
"I don't think that's going to happen anymore either lol"

We see a photo of the homemade incinerator. "This what you wanted?" #Millard #Smich

Now seeing messages between "Shaner" and Millard on May 28, where Millard is being sent photos of what looks like a homemade incinerator. "This what you wanted," he asks Millard.
by Adam Carter 4:03 PM

"That's the idea," Millard says, but adds it needs a guard for "large embers."
by Adam Carter 4:04 PM

So they needed to test this incinerator with something that had bones in it. Nah...they're not guilty. :tantrum:

"Are you coming to get this tonight?" That's the idea, #Millard tells mechanic incinerator needs more vents and guards for large embers and light.

"That's the idea," Millard says, but adds it needs a guard for "large embers." #LauraBabcock

Now seeing messages between "Shaner" and Millard on May 28, where Millard is being sent photos of what looks like a homemade incinerator. "This what you wanted," he asks Millard.
by Adam Carter 4:03 PM

"That's the idea," Millard says, but adds it needs a guard for "large embers."
by Adam Carter 4:04 PM

The jury now seeing a blown up photo of the incinerator, in a hangar.
by Adam Carter 4:06 PM

They're seeing it from different angles. It looks like three or four green oil drums welded together.
by Adam Carter 4:07 PM

Now another conversation between Millard and Smich from May 28. Smich asks: "Do u have any bones for tonight? Or we just putting it together?"
by Adam Carter 4:08 PM

This comes after Millard sent a photo of the incinerator.
by Adam Carter 4:09 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 4m4 minutes ago
Looking at the photo up large now. Incinerator looks like a space ship made from green oil drums. In an airplane hangar. #Millard

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 3m3 minutes ago
The mechanic sent four photos of his homemade incinerator. from different angles. #Millard #Smich
#LauraBabcock

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Now another conversation between Millard and Smich from May 28. #LauraBabcock

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
Smich asks: "Do u have any bones for tonight? Or we just putting it together?" #LauraBabcock

May 28, 2012. Pic of incinerator, then "Do u have any bones for tonight?
Or we just putting it together?" #LauraBabcock

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 53s54 seconds ago
More
Another message from Smich: "Maybe we should get me a dog. Or your neighbors dog. Lol." #LauraBabcock

Ah, it was for pet disposal!

Millard responds: "I will have something." Smich then says "We should try something else aswell. Something wet." #LauraBabcock

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Another message from Smich: "Maybe we should get me a dog. Or your neighbors dog. Lol." #LauraBabcock

"Maybe we should get me a dog. Or your neighbour's dog." #Smich to #Millard, re the homemade incinerator.

Millard responds: "I will have something." Smich then says "We should try something else aswell. Something wet. I'm just sayin. Wet like a p___y and hard like a d__k."
by Adam Carter 4:10 PM

Another message from Smich: "Maybe we should get me a dog. Or your neighbors dog. Lol."
by Adam Carter 4:11 PM

In other messages between Millard and "Shaner," on May 28, 2012, they're talking about moving the incinerator on a trailer.
by Adam Carter 4:14 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member