Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.08.17 - Day 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like she was about Laura thinking he txt her so she messaged Boris to sleep with her and Dm found out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And he found out how? By their auto back-ups! He wasn't doing that as a favour. He was spying on his minions! IMO.

yep, her laptop was at his place, so her imessages could have been popping right up for him to see.

And he found out how? By their auto back-ups! He wasn't doing that as a favour. He was spying on his minions! IMO.

He snooped her phone by the sounds of it told her to read her text history. Either he went on her phone or through back ups

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
"Look I'm not calling you my gf anymore. go find the right person to make you feel wanted. I'll do the same." #Millard to Noudga June 2012.

Whoa! That couldn't have made CN very pleased.

Is this to CN, or LB?

Thank you to Velma and Kamille for the tweets today. I would have helped, as I was at my desk most of the day, but these level of detail honestly makes me feel sick and I can only read so much at a time. I feel so badly for LB’s parents hearing all of this read aloud and into record.

Is this to CN, or LB?

That was DM to CN during a text argument about their mutual infidelities it seems. CN accusing DM of texting and then sleeping with LB and DM accusing CN of inviting someone named Boris over for sex.

Not sure DM was that tech savvy. But I've no doubt he was looking in her phone whenever she was over. It seems that no one was password protecting anything.

After reading all these posts today I can now understand why there were so many legal arguments during the Bosma trial.

The irony of all this, is he lied to her over and over again. Was sleeping with however many different women, yet CN still stays loyal to this guy. I hope she s reading this now. CN you are dumb. Should have done whats right and testified against him, you would have been a hero.

In one of those texts, DM alluded to CN having sex with a Boris guy, so maybe she wasn't always loyal to him either.

She knew all along that he had murdered people and did nothing about it, and possibly even encouraged it. They truly deserved each other.

yep, her laptop was at his place, so her imessages could have been popping right up for him to see.
I thought the same thing!!
He snooped her phone by the sounds of it told her to read her text history. Either he went on her phone or through back ups

He wouldn't need to snoop too hard considering the iPhone backup was on his computer moo

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
Sounds like we all thought the exact same thing!

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Accused killer and girlfriend compare Laura Babcock to 'herpes'

In a text message to his girlfriend, Dellen Millard compared Laura Babcock, the Toronto woman he is accused of killing in 2012, to "herpes" that he was going to get "rid of."

Text messages between Millard and his then-girlfriend, Christina Noudga, were presented in court today as retired OPP officer Jim Falconer testified at the first-degree murder trial of Millard, 32, of Toronto, and his co accused, Mark Smich, 30, of Oakville, Ont.

[...]

Members of Babcock's family wiped away tears through the afternoon, as they sat in court and read sexually explicit messages between Babcock and Millard.

At one particularly explicit passage, Babcock's mother looked over at Millard, scowling.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/laura-babcock-trial-wednesday-1.4391641

It could also have been planning originally for the brilliant steal a truck by killing the owner plan. Seems like a couple of "missions" may have been overlapping depending on the mood of the main conspirator.

MOO

Exactly, can you imagine Millard using that as his defence, that all this stuff related to the murder he’s already guilty of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member