Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.08.17 - Day 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he gave CN the Hanger video equipment...maybe the computer towers would have been following at some point. (?) If he would have thought of that. He ran out of time very fast. :)

He said he needed it for residential property garbage. Any Millard tenants gone missing?

Not sure but apparently one had her car tampered with. ;)

I’m curious about what we’re not seeing in the texts. I wonder if there is material that has been excluded that sheds light on what their general criminal plans were. The ones that were “next level” and “ruthless” and required “tools” from Iisho.

Day 12 and we haven't heard much of anything pertinent that we haven't heard before.

Day 12 and we haven't heard much of anything pertinent that we haven't heard before.

It became evidence today, which is key. And the further detail made it so sad, and still shocking. It’s good that we can still be shocked, even immersed with these two damaged humans.

I’m curious about what we’re not seeing in the texts. I wonder if there is material that has been excluded that sheds light on what their general criminal plans were. The ones that were “next level” and “ruthless” and required “tools” from Iisho.

Sounds like DM really fell for this Iisho. Iishos tools have him dreaming of early inheritance, free vehicles and his self image as druggy kingpin. Bonus is getting rid of annoyances.

I wonder if CN or her lawyer had any idea of all this extra material the police had on her? They didn't have to release it at the time or it may have compromised this trial, but it kind of sounds like she's headed for perjury.

He said he needed it for residential property garbage. Any Millard tenants gone missing?

On a serious note, it does look like they were talking about taking it to the next level. Which to me indicates LB was their first victim. I also wondered if there were victims before LB. MOO

I wonder if CN or her lawyer had any idea of all this extra material the police had on her? They didn't have to release it at the time or it may have compromised this trial, but it kind of sounds like she's headed for perjury.

That would be a good dose of karma.

Sounds like DM really fell for this Iisho. Iishos tools have him dreaming of early inheritance, free vehicles and his self image as druggy kingpin. Bonus is getting rid of annoyances.

During the TB trial, CN mentioned that they went over to Iisho's a few times to chill and watch movies. But today it sounded like DM didn't have much contact information for Iisho prior to LB's disappearance. Did DM & CN strike up a friendship with their collaboration on the LB mission?

From what I could see in the courtroom at the Babcock trial, both had laptops at their desks.

What? We have two defendents who are both previous convicted first degree murderers. Neither is sitting in a prisoner's box or wearing any type of shackles. One is representing himself, has all the discovery at his fingertips on his laptop and wandering freely around the courtroom when it's his turn to cross, while the other is sitting at a regular desk with his legal team and typing on a laptop? Is he playing solitaire too when he gets bored?

:gaah:

MOO

I hope you are right, but I didn't see much in the way of perjury of her statements from the TB trial. Circumstantially it's obvious that she knew much more than she said. It's so easy to despise CN, she has shown no empathy, and was very combative, self centered, and disgusting on the stand.

Still have some hope she is a witness. But even that is not enough without charges pending.

MOO of course

I know we'd all like to see CN be held accountable for more but she's received her slap on the wrist and unfortunately that's all she's going to receive as punishment for anything they may have on her with regards to all three murders. They do not have enough to charge her with anything more than they did or you can bet they would have.

MOO

• quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by Oreck

It became evidence today, which is key. And the further detail made it so sad, and still shocking. It’s good that we can still be shocked, even immersed with these two damaged humans.

What became evidence today. I don't think I heard anything new.

I still believe his association with Iisho was to procure weapons for the missions he was planning that did not include "getting rid of" LB. He had a dodge ram truck and a yacht on his list of wants didn't he? And he needed to make $100,000 a month to make ends meet. What was he planning to do to accomplish that? The situation with LB was something that came up when he started having problems with her and CN IMO. And the two of them were "itching" to try out an incinerator with something "wet with bones".

MOO

I wanna see the text exchange between DM and CN after July 4th. Should be something along the lines of problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr