Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.08.17 - Day 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 53s54 seconds ago
More
Another message from Smich: "Maybe we should get me a dog. Or your neighbors dog. Lol." #LauraBabcock

Ah, it was for pet disposal!

:( I hope they didn't kill someones dog too.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
May 28, 2012. "I did want to be out there... tied up in Toronto... either way I'll be using the Yukon to pull the trailer." #Millard

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 35s35 seconds ago
"I'm gonna take a nap, Ill reach around 9:30, we go do incinerator?" Yo I'm down bro, I'd even say come sooner #Millard and #Smich

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 40s40 seconds ago
On May 12, a message from Millard to Smich: "I'll reach around 9:30, we go do incinerator, cool?" #LauraBabcock

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 2m2 minutes ago
Millard responds: "I will have something." Smich then says "We should try something else aswell. Something wet." #LauraBabcock

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 1m1 minute ago
Another message from Smich: "Maybe we should get me a dog. Or your neighbors dog. Lol." #LauraBabcock

"Maybe we should get me a dog. Or your neighbour's dog." #Smich to #Millard, re the homemade incinerator.

So MS knows in May the purpose of this incinerator. The texts are going to get worse and even more graphic I fear as we move forward. Please, please tell me they didn't use a dog.

MOO

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Now we see #Smich on a red couch, in shorts and baseball tank top. This is a video file, Falconer says. From Millard computer backup. #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
"This is a freeze frame from a video file," taken May 29, 2012. Crown has a map to show where the #Smich video was shot. Maple Gate Court, Etobicoke. #LauraBabcock

On May 12, a message from Millard to Smich: "I'll reach around 9:30, we go do incinerator, cool?"
by Adam Carter 4:15 PM

Court now seeing a photo of Smich in a New York Basketball Jersey, sitting on a couch. It's from a video file from May 29, 12:20 a.m.
by Adam Carter 4:17 PM

It's a screen cap from a video.
by Adam Carter 4:17 PM

A Google Maps query on the coordinates in the metadata show it was taken at Millard's Maple Gate home.
by Adam Carter 4:18 PM

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 17s17 seconds ago
Now messages from May 29, from Millard to Smich, where he mentions going to Waterloo for "the incinerator." #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 29s30 seconds ago
May 29, 2012. #Smich to #Millard, hours after his (unplayed in court) video: "Wuts the word with everything." "Just gettin up now... then we reach waterloo for incinerator. Ok line cook up the vapo. Is Christina still here? Ya she is."

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 34s35 seconds ago
Now messages from May 30, where Millard tells "Shaner" that the incinerator didn't work as he wanted, but said it's a "good prototype."

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 21s22 seconds ago
"With modifications, I think it will deliver," Millard says. #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 44s45 seconds ago
Incinerator was "a good prototype" but didn't work the way mechanic wanted. "Need significantly more air ingress." More details about how the incinerator will be towed. #LauraBabcock

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 31s31 seconds ago
By the 30th, Millard is also texting Smich about "incinerator 2.0." #LauraBabcock

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 30s30 seconds ago
Now on June 4, 2012, Millard is talking with "Shaner" about "incinerator mods." #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 36s37 seconds ago
June 4, 2012. Millard and his mechanic talk about ongoing work to prepare incinerator.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 9s10 seconds ago
Mechanic had to measure the hangar for #Millard's dad so he couldn't finish the incinerator on time. "Don't forget handles for easy moving," #Millard says. #LauraBabcock

Imagine the nerve of WM asking SS to do actual work for Millardair!!

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 15s16 seconds ago
"Funny thing, you drove 4 thousand miles with wrong spark plugs for Camaro," mechanic tells #Millard, who says car runs better that way. #LauraBabcock

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 51s51 seconds ago
On June 8, "Shaner" is asking Millard if the incinerator is "up to snuff now." #LauraBabcock

Unfortunate choice of words?

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 9s10 seconds ago
Mechanic had to measure the hangar for #Millard's dad so he couldn't finish the incinerator on time. "Don't forget handles for easy moving," #Millard says. #LauraBabcock

Imagine the nerve of WM asking SS to do actual work for Millardair!!

WTF did WM think the incinerator was for?

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 21s21 seconds ago
Millard to Noudga now "Laura texted me. I did not text Laura. Boris did not text you. You texted Boris and asked him over for sex. CN: I did not ask him that. "Yes you did. Read your text history."

Also seeing a screen cap of a conversation between Millard and Noudga, in which Millard is saying "Laura texted me, I did not text Laura." The two are arguing.
by Adam Carter 4:31 PM

Boris? :waitasec:

So just thinking here....

We saw the homemade incinerator at the TB trial but not all this texting detail. If we'd had the detail the Crown probably didn't need to put Robert Burns on the stand and the story of the animal cremation business. The Crown couldn't put the detail out there because it was all about LB not TB. The incinerator was meant for LB and conveniently available to use for TB.

These guys are sick monsters. Smich knew exactly what he was getting into and had no trouble being involved. He is as guilty as DM.

I wonder if they can be sentenced consecutively as opposed to concurrently since these are two entirely different cases?

"Look I'm not calling you my gf anymore. go find the right person to make you feel wanted. I'll do the same." #Millard to Noudga June 2012.

Whoa! That couldn't have made CN very pleased.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 43s43 seconds ago
#LauraBabcock court done for the day. Falconer will be back on the stand at 9:30am and should be done examination in chief by lunch.

We're now finishing up for today. I'll be back with more tomorrow, and I'll have a recap of today's proceedings up on cbc.ca/toronto soon.
by Adam Carter 4:34 PM

We're back at 9:30 a.m. again tomorrow.
by Adam Carter 4:34 PM

"Look I'm not calling you my gf anymore. go find the right person to make you feel wanted. I'll do the same." #Millard to Noudga June 2012.

Whoa! That couldn't have made CN very pleased.

What precipitated that text? Obviously an argument. About what? Are we missing some texts?

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 21s21 seconds ago
Millard to Noudga now "Laura texted me. I did not text Laura. Boris did not text you. You texted Boris and asked him over for sex. CN: I did not ask him that. "Yes you did. Read your text history."

Also seeing a screen cap of a conversation between Millard and Noudga, in which Millard is saying "Laura texted me, I did not text Laura." The two are arguing.
by Adam Carter 4:31 PM

Boris? :waitasec:

The irony of all this, is he lied to her over and over again. Was sleeping with however many different women, yet CN still stays loyal to this guy. I hope she s reading this now. CN you are dumb. Should have done whats right and testified against him, you would have been a hero.

It becomes confusing. For instance, when they are talking to Isho, you think that they are buying a gun to take care of LB, but then you realize that it could just as easily been for WM. The incinerator though was almost certainly for LB as WM wasn't likely to just disappear.

What precipitated that text? Obviously an argument. About what? Are we missing some texts?

Sounds like she was about Laura thinking he txt her so she messaged Boris to sleep with her and Dm found out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The irony of all this, is he lied to her over and over again. Was sleeping with however many different women, yet CN still stays loyal to this guy. I hope she s reading this now. CN you are dumb. Should have done whats right and testified against him, you would have been a hero.

She couldn't, Millard would have ratted her out as she knew exactly what was going on. These texts make it clear, but imagine what was said in person.

It becomes confusing. For instance, when they are talking to Isho, you think that they are buying a gun to take care of LB, but then you realize that it could just as easily been for WM. The incinerator though was almost certainly for LB as WM wasn't likely to just disappear.

It could also have been planning originally for the brilliant steal a truck by killing the owner plan. Seems like a couple of "missions" may have been overlapping depending on the mood of the main conspirator.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member