Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.09.17 - Day 13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg. Who does this?
This is gut-wrenching especially because.. Wow I have no words.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I wonder if they'll bring an anthropologist to identify the bones. The picture is take at a good angle, right against the pipes of known diameter.

I wonder if they'll bring an anthropologist to identify the bones. The picture is take at a good angle, right against the pipes of known diameter.
Think they can do this from the picture?

I was wondering the same thing. Whether an expert will be testifying on what they see in there. :(

Can you not be logged in all the time & not actually be playing?

Looks like it? This is from a gaming site re steam log in status :
Having an online status on Steam means you are using a Steam client that is currently active. Showing I am playing a NON-Steam game or meaning I am just , for example watching YouTube.

Being logged in means I could have Steam X'd out, but the task is still running (Meaning I closed the Window and not completely ended the task) whilst having any type of status of online, offline, away, snooze, looking to play, and looking to trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think they can do this from the picture?

I donno. Did they show that to an anthropologists? I bet. Anatomy is a totally crazy science. 200+ bones in a human body and multiple features on those bones.

Here's the tweet I saw about the 32 long don_quixote...

marianne boucher‏ @CityCourtsTO 11s11 seconds ago
"Shaner" Millards friend puts $5K down on incinerator. Millards home-made one didn't work. Millard now buying a "32 long" prohibited item.

Now seeing texts between Millard and "Isho" from July 2012. Isho texts: ".32 buts its a really nice nice compact piece im sure ud like it."
by Adam Carter 10:16 AM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Next messages between #Millard and Iisho. ".32 its a really nice nice compact piece. I'm sure u like it" "Ok its here wanna get her out lol. Paranoid my girls gonna come home"

Regarding whether DM had a burner phone that DM had to explain Laura's calls to him... we saw Laura's phone records. She called DM's number 8 times. It was his regular every day phone number.

Where were the grommets found? At the burn site at the farm?

Here's the tweet I saw about the 32 long don_quixote...

marianne boucher‏ @CityCourtsTO 11s11 seconds ago
"Shaner" Millards friend puts $5K down on incinerator. Millards home-made one didn't work. Millard now buying a "32 long" prohibited item.

Now seeing texts between Millard and "Isho" from July 2012. Isho texts: ".32 buts its a really nice nice compact piece im sure ud like it."
by Adam Carter 10:16 AM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Next messages between #Millard and Iisho. ".32 its a really nice nice compact piece. I'm sure u like it" "Ok its here wanna get her out lol. Paranoid my girls gonna come home"

The it's most likely a revolver in .32 S&W long. From the RCMP website.According to the Criminal Code, a prohibited firearm is:
a handgun that

• has a barrel equal to or less than 105 mm in length, or
  • is designed or adapted to discharge a 25 or 32 calibre cartridge, but does not include any such handgun that is prescribed, where the handgun is for use in international sporting competitions governed by the rules of the International Shooting Union,

From wiki
The .32 S&W Long is popular among international competitors in ISSF 25m centerfire pistol, using high-end target pistols from makers such as Pardini,[SUP][4][/SUP] Morini,[SUP][5][/SUP]Hämmerli,[SUP][6][/SUP] Benelli,[SUP][7][/SUP] and Walther,[SUP][8][/SUP] among others, but chambered for wadcutter bullet type.[SUP][9][/SUP] The sporting variant of the Manurhin MR 73, also known as MR 32, is also chambered in .32 S&W Long.[SUP][10][/SUP]
Although revolvers are usually disqualified based on the barrel length (chamber is not included in barrel measurement for revolvers). Based on availability, this is likely it. It's interesting that MJ talks about the prohibited status. If he was mostly smuggling from the US, then why does it even matter? Seems, a substantial proportion of his supply was stolen from collectors in Canada.

Someone asked, a few pages back, about the white plastic in the back ground of the tarp picture. IMO it is construction material, specifically the plastic layer that goes between insulation and drywall. The red tape gives it away.

I was wondering about that bag as well. I almost want to say it could be a bag that perhaps covered LB's head. I wonder if they drugged her (unconscious) and suffocated her with a bag? This would be the cleanest way to do it. There would be no blood. And he may have needed the mattress replaced as LB's body most likely expelled urine/stool at death.

Just MOO

I am guessing that there may have been blood, bones, tissue or brain matter on that mattress and other potential bodily fluids that are messy and contain DNA. Nothing would shock me with these animals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking through alot of the photos a few days ago that are being brought up again into evidence, and wondered.. Mainly the marlena pics, the day after they thought Laura was murdered. She seems to be "modeling" new swim wear, couple of outfits etc. Wonder if they were from the "red luggage on wheels".. ? time will tell...

That was my thoughts as well. That MM got LB's clothing.

Will the gun that is visible in the blue bedroom photo (leaning against the closet door frame) be connected in some way?

Will the gun that is visible in the blue bedroom photo (leaning against the closet door frame) be connected in some way?
I saw some mention of this a day or two ago, but couldn't spot it myself. Can you post a copy of the picture with the object circled?

No, I think DM lied to SS about these "advertisements" because he wanted SS to speed up the mobility of the incinerator and saying he needed it for these "jobs" was a way to get him what he wanted quicker.

Did DM not scope out a guy in Barrie...possibly one of his jobs being referred to in this trial? Came up in TB trial about a guy in Barrie/mission.

I was thinking maybe the mattress was burned at the farm so I went and looked at the pics from the TB case. In the pics there are two burn sites and one looks like the size of a mattress. Don't know how to link pictures sorry.

attachment.php
I saw some mention of this a day or two ago, but couldn't spot it myself. Can you post a copy of the picture with the object circled?

Attachments

• DOD05LNWsAE0sa5.jpg
    DOD05LNWsAE0sa5.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 208

It looks like a pelvis but the ceramic pipes are way larger than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curiousinky