Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.15.17 - Day 16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just did this myself privately for a family pet. It cost me $500 for the whole package including the urn.

I don't know. You could be right, but I'm not convinced the smell wasn't from LB. It doesn't take a big quantity of organic matter to smell. Think of a dead mouse - tiny thing, big smell. Horrible people, DM and MS.
Oh man you're right....little amounts can smell so very bad!!

I recall checking the Waterloo garbage pickup schedule at the time of the TB trial, and the airport had pickup service. So did the farm. I'll see if I can verify this.

I live in Kitchener-Waterloo. I've worked for many businesses, one in the township near Millard's Farm. The airport does not have curbside pickup as such. They have commercial bin service (hangar would be responsible for the size and pickup schedule). I believe recycling steel bins for cardboard only are free. They would be required to have actual steel bins for disposal of waste.
As for the farm, rural on Roseville (North Dumfries) with no residence, and no operational "business" would not be able to have pick up service. They would need to transport it to Erb Station and pay for its disposal.

Saying another could have just been for Schlatman's benefit too.

I cringe at even thinking this but is it possible that they dismembered the body? Did a test burn and then burned the rest. I assume that we would have heard something about this in advance but just a (very creepy) thought? Nothing has pointed to this so far in the evidence submitted and testimonies to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow, this deserves investigation

LH Tweet
Those text messages were August 28, 2012, when Schlatman was sent to fill the propane tank. He agrees that's when he saw and smelled something in the incinerator.

So do you think they would leave it a month, before they cleaned out the "debris". I would have thought they would want to get rid of any evidence asap.

It was the "another" dead deer, that got me (and sent a shiver down my spine)

I think they thought they were untouchable. Look at all the evidence they left on DM's computer!

MOO

Text from August 28, 2012:

Millard: "Another dead deer at the farm (website) has locations of stations that sell automative propane. your mission for this afternoon is to fill the incinerator's tank."

Schlatman responds "On way way."

We're taking the afternoon recess. Back in about 20 minutes.

by Shannon Martin 3:32 PM

On way way.
Is that code for something?

If DM only wanted an incinerator for garbage he really didn't need such a big unit.
And if he was going into the pet cremation business with his uncle the veterinarian, he would have gotten his uncle's feedback and advice, not his buddy to do a google search.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

And what was there wasn't smelling. In my opinion, he ran out of propane on a completely different burn. Next level stuff.

I agree. I'll bet Isho knows more than we've heard. Some reason he hasn't been sentenced yet, (I haven't heard about it, if he was), and he might not be till after the WM trial.
I'm just guessing at all of this. Very odd tattoo on the top of his head. Older man with big black eye. HUMM.

"Another dead deer" was August 28th. After the Croatia trip. SS went to the farm to refill/swap the tank. He noticed the smell and looked inside it??? No way was that Laura in there on August 28th. MS had alright written his rap about dumping her in the lake. Where can I find more of MS writings?

bbm

video of MS wrapping shown at TB trial

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...-smich-dellen-millard-trial-1.3585464?cmp=rss

and

"Get slapped with my gun hand muthaphuka! Leave you dead, with some contraband muthaphuka!" Smich wrote.

"My 380 is NO stranger, when Im angered you're in danger."
"Peace *****, you're deceased, *****,"

New, not an incomplete burn of previous.

I hate to say I told you so BUT when that text was first entered into evidence on day 13, I was worried that it was indicative that they killed/cremated someone else after Laura that they haven't yet been charged with.

Shane's testimony today just underlines that likelihood further.

Given how DM and MS like to take pics of everything and no so subtle way of communicating with each other, I wouldn't be surprised if the police have evidence of another murder but haven't brought charges yet because not only do they not have a body, they also have zero clue who it may have been.

I really dont know what to think. The fact DM texted SS that the incinerator would not stay lit leads me to the possibility that there was a secind burn. And why else would the crown bring it up SS says he saw bones and there was a bad smell...the smell would not be bones..so did he see putrid remains? Thinking it would be dark looking in through the hatch without a flashlight..

If you take MS rap literally...she could of still been laying on ashy stone.

Dell takes the jeep (tj) out for a spin and breaks something
Dell lasts 15 minutes in the Baja before wrecking it.
Dell takes the excavator out and destroys the engine.

HTF did he manage to escape an accident as a pilot? He was a walking disaster. MOO

It seems several lives would have been saved if he had had an accident as a pilot

I agree. I'll bet Isho knows more than we've heard. Some reason he hasn't been sentenced yet, (I haven't heard, if he was), and might not be till after the WM trial.
I'm just guessing at all of this. Very odd tattoo on the top of his head. Older man with big black eye. HUMM.

<rbbm>

The tattoo is of Robert Borden, from a Canadian $100 bill. AB mentions it in the comments of this blog entry: http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/2014/06/matthew-ward-jackson-believed-to-have-sold-dellen-millard-the-gun-used-to-kill-his-father-wayne-millard.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste