Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.15.17 - Day 16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone's uncle is going to be furious again i.e. veterinarian.

Poor Guy... can’t believe he has to go through that yet again. This time cross examined by his Nephew (by blood only)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cringe at even thinking this but is it possible that they dismembered the body? Did a test burn and then burned the rest. I assume that we would have heard something about this in advance but just a (very creepy) thought? Nothing has pointed to this so far in the evidence submitted and testimonies to date.

I totally agree. I have thought this from the start. Putting something the size of me through an 18X24 inch hole would be a hard job, even for 2 strong men.

I hate to say I told you so BUT when that text was first entered into evidence on day 13, I was worried that it was indicative that they killed/cremated someone else after Laura that they haven't yet been charged with.

Shane's testimony today just underlines that likelihood further.

Given how DM and MS like to take pics of everything and no so subtle way of communicating with each other, I wouldn't be surprised if the police have evidence of another murder but haven't brought charges yet because not only do they not have a body, they also have zero clue who it may have been.

I'm feeling fairly confident that if there was another body, there would be a complete record of all the details. These guys were so habitual about texting and snapping pictures that they left for us a journal of their dastardly deeds.

When was that kid they were talking about? They just wanted to see what car he drives.
I hate to say I told you so BUT when that text was first entered into evidence on day 13, I was worried that it was indicative that they killed/cremated someone else after Laura that they haven't yet been charged with.

Given how DM and MS like to take pics of everything and no so subtle way of communicating with each other, I wouldn't be surprised if the police have evidence of another murder but haven't brought charges yet because not only do they not have a body, they also have zero clue who it may have been.

Hi All! -- Been lurking since May 2013, posted twice I think. (But I blurt out often "Oh, excellent point" or "Good find" to so many of your posts. I, too, love BillAndrew's timeline. Exceptional reference!) And I knew members of the Bosma extended family way back then. So, that's me.

OK, the following is just an observation/thought re: Mob Reporter vid Part 12, July 23-24, 2012. It's at the 1:47 minute mark: at 9:05pm July 23rd, DM texts this to SS: "meses a largar generator, will talks out that Wednesday" Also posted today in post #222.

(I work in the Alternate Dispute Resolution field as a Mediator. Occupational hazard in this profession is you're keyed in to how people talk: what's said and how, what isn't said, speech patterns and deviations from same. That's why DM's text stood out to me and maybe to some of you, too.)

In the DM texts we've seen, in TB and LB trial, he doesn't mistype often. He'll short form or slang but not this hot mess of misspellings and word jumbles. It's a shift in focus or ability to now type "meses" when you mean "needs" or "will talks out" for "will talk about". Yet his text 6 mins before is fine as are the few in the hours before that.

My gut reaction to his text is something is now seriously underway at 9:05pm, July 23rd. Eg: Is this the moment or close to it that LB has been lifted into the incinerator? :facepalm: DM's hands shaking from exertion or adrenaline rush and can't type well? Maybe stoned? Or both? Or is it a funny and he's talking like Yoda? (Raise your hand if you just went back to the text and read as Yoda. I did.) It's still an hour+ before he searches for cremation temperature details. But something has him completely off his usual text style and spellings at 9:05pm that night. Orrrr maybe his jumbled text is nothing of import or timeline hint and I've had far too much coffee today. :coffeews:

Hi All! -- Been lurking since May 2013, posted twice I think. (But I blurt out often "Oh, excellent point" or "Good find" to so many of your posts. I, too, love BillAndrew's timeline. Exceptional reference!) And I knew members of the Bosma extended family way back then. So, that's me.

OK, the following is just an observation/thought re: Mob Reporter vid Part 12, July 23-24, 2012. It's at the 1:47 minute mark: at 9:05pm July 23rd, DM texts this to SS: "meses a largar generator, will talks out that Wednesday" Also posted today in post #222.

(I work in the Alternate Dispute Resolution field as a Mediator. Occupational hazard in this profession is you're keyed in to how people talk: what's said and how, what isn't said, speech patterns and deviations from same. That's why DM's text stood out to me and maybe to some of you, too.)

In the DM texts we've seen, in TB and LB trial, he doesn't mistype often. He'll short form or slang but not this hot mess of misspellings and word jumbles. It's a shift in focus or ability to now type "meses" when you mean "needs" or "will talks out" for "will talk about". Yet his text 6 mins before is fine as are the few in the hours before that.

My gut reaction to his text is something is now seriously underway at 9:05pm, July 23rd. Eg: Is this the moment or close to it that LB has been lifted into the incinerator? :facepalm: DM's hands shaking from exertion or adrenaline rush and can't type well? Maybe stoned? Or both? Or is it a funny and he's talking like Yoda? (Raise your hand if you just went back to the text and read as Yoda. I did.) It's still an hour+ before he searches for cremation temperature details. But something has him completely off his usual text style and spellings at 9:05pm that night. Orrrr maybe his jumbled text is nothing of import or timeline hint and I've had far too much coffee today. :coffeews:
Hi ChairCat! Good post. I need to go over those texts again. I think sometime shortly after that around 12 am, DM texts something about vaping but types caping instead. He is likely shaken up or hyper or too stoned.

And following on that thought, it could have been body disposal, not murder.

I totally agree. I have thought this from the start. Putting something the size of me through an 18X24 inch hole would be a hard job for 2 strong men.

And MS did cop to having a bum shoulder during the TB trial. It sounded like it was an ongoing injury where the shoulder popped out.

From billandrew timeline: May 25th Day 36 Harrison testimony
May 25-Millard texts Smich: "I'm on a mission right now in Woodbridge, staking out a place, hopefully catch what car this kid drives..."
Bosma Day 3

I looked to see what you were talking about the kid with the car. May 25 so...too early/before LB Thanks for looking it up.
From billandrew timeline: May 25th Day 36 Harrison testimony
May 25-Millard texts Smich: "I'm on a mission right now in Woodbridge, staking out a place, hopefully catch what car this kid drives..."
Bosma Day 3

[/B]

bbm

video of MS wrapping shown at TB trial

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...-smich-dellen-millard-trial-1.3585464?cmp=rss

and

"Get slapped with my gun hand muthaphuka! Leave you dead, with some contraband muthaphuka!" Smich wrote.

"My 380 is NO stranger, when Im angered you're in danger."
"Peace *****, you're deceased, *****,"

Yeah, I would be rushing right out to buy that RAP CD---NOT

AND,, HALF A CAR for a wedding present ??? WHOA..this guy is truly something ( In his own mind)

The Mob Reporter: WHAT THE JURY SAW: Laura Babcock Trial — Cute dog video | What was on Millard’s computers: 13b

[video=youtube;yxYCYLN0CRc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxYCYLN0CRc[/video][h=1][/h]

The Mob Reporter: WHAT THE JURY SAW: Laura Babcock Trial — Cute dog video | What was on Millard’s computers: 13b

[video=youtube;yxYCYLN0CRc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxYCYLN0CRc[/video]

Are those Laura's slippers?

This text has always had me worried for this kid (or anyone) and always makes me think of when they said they will "start taking it from the source". It just feels so personally targeted because he talked about the kid first, not the vehicle.
I looked to see what you were talking about the kid with the car. May 25 so...too early/before LB Thanks for looking it up.

Please jump in more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member