Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.15.17 - Day 16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree at all.
But they bought the cheap one. Not the one with the roll off top.
It had a 17" x 24" 200# door.
Look at the salesman's testimony.
I don't disagree with you that it did stink but the bones don't go Into gel-like state

For real???? Okay. I missed that. I was looking at this picture https://images.scribblelive.com/2017/11/15/19c41597-d211-40e0-9923-2995bfafb326_500.jpg

I thought those two handles at the front are the locking mechanism and the whole top can be lifted. 17x24 is an issue.

apparently in this case it;s all plausible!sleep tight all . i will try to not lurk here tonight. and let you in peace from my english.:)
It's shocking to think that he (DM) just left the country without even checking. It has to be brain damage. I just can't wrap my head around why a murderer would go through all that expense and effort - taking pictures along the way - and then just what? Brain f*rt? Forgot what he was doing? Left it? It sounds plausible but is it realistic?

I wonder if someone will make a movie of all of this after 3rd trial is over. Seems hard to imagine these are true events.

and i just took a last expected wonderful sip of an empty wine glass good night
apparently in this case it;s all plausible!sleep tight all . i will try to not lurk here tonight. and let you in peace from my english.:)

Why would Crown cut off SS testimony at such a weird spot? Will they pick it back up on re-direct? Seems very odd....

and i just took a last expected wonderful sip of an empty wine glass good night

I'm out too. I can't believe I had so much to say today. These are my first posts after following the TB case and CN trial and I am so outraged at all of it I hope this outlet helps me process it.

I've got 15 below and a foot of snow and I'm going to go walk my dog.
See ya in 1/2 hr.

Something appears to have happened with the homemade incinerator. Maybe it was used while the Eliminator was still not operational.

I agree, IIRC a blue section was mentioned today, I believe the evidence pictures show all green barrels, then rust green from exposure to the elements. Timeline wise, I have a suspicion the blue section modification, another failed attempt, would have been done before SS was instructed to locate/purchase. Such the amateur 'businessman' that DM was, I believe this $24k approx bill smacked him right in the face, when this rudimentary prototype failed. DM panic mode kicking in.

IIRC wasn't it known Schlattman assisted them in their missions and stealing of a bobcat or something and helped remove the GPS units ? I remember this from TB trial

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

I think a movie will be made about both cases and if DM is convicted of murder of father that will also be in the movie. I am convinced by the evidence in Laura s case that they are both guilty of M1. I did not know so much evidence would be given.
The uncle of DM will have to testify because this jury does not know what he said in the first trial that he never considered being in business with DM.
Tomorrow I think MM and AM may testify.

So SS is still trying to steer clear and protect himself however, he did drop a bombshell today on the smell and what he saw in the Eliminator. His testimony is good. He's backing up texts and filling in some information. Pretty much what I expected with the exception of his visit to the farm and his find there.

I am clearly not sure where DM is going with his cross. It's ludicrous TBH. What a waste of taxpayer's money. The only good part about it is that he didn't get Legal Aid. Whoo hoo!

Anybody know how MS is paying for his Lawyer?

Tax payers are paying for it .... You and I !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would Crown cut off SS testimony at such a weird spot? Will they pick it back up on re-direct? Seems very odd....

Doesn't it?

Millard: "Another dead deer at the farm (website) has locations of stations that sell automative propane. your mission for this afternoon is to fill the incinerator's tank."

Schlatman responds "On way way."

What stands out is
* That it's
another deer. Was there a deer before that, that he told SS about?
* The urgency of doing that.

Laughable. A self-proclaimed successful businessman drops everything and goes to the farm to incinerate a deer. I'm sure thousands of deers died on that land over the years and mother nature dealt with that just fine. But the pyromaniac needs to go and set the thing on fire.
* SS is on the way immediately - no questions asked.

SS knew or suspected there was illegal stuff going on (at least stealing). But I guess having the hangar to himself, no supervision, and having the monthly paycheck made him willfully blind. Is that what prosecutors are hinting at?

In SS defense... I believe there was two incinerators he built. The garbage one with the pictures that he keeps mentioning and then an animal one. I don't think he was calling it a garbage incinerator to protect anyone but to differentiate between them.

I'm feeling fairly confident that if there was another body, there would be a complete record of all the details. These guys were so habitual about texting and snapping pictures that they left for us a journal of their dastardly deeds.

I agree that there would be a record of it in terms of the body but not necessarily in terms of the identity of that body. In either case, the police have been ultra tight lipped about all things DM up until trials have started so we wouldn't know about it...

In SS defense... I believe there was two incinerators he built. The garbage one with the pictures that he keeps mentioning and then an animal one. I don't think he was calling it a garbage incinerator to protect anyone but to differentiate between them.
I don't recall there being two homemade incinerators?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

IIRC wasn't it known Schlattman assisted them in their missions and stealing of a bobcat or something and helped remove the GPS units ? I remember this from TB trial

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

It was AM and other friends that stood lookout for stealing the bobcat. SS removed the GPS on the bobcat AFTER the police came by asking questions as it had been traced to that location.

Dell takes the jeep (tj) out for a spin and breaks something
Dell lasts 15 minutes in the Baja before wrecking it.
Dell takes the excavator out and destroys the engine.

HTF did he manage to escape an accident as a pilot? He was a walking disaster. MOO
This is post of the day....

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I don't recall there being two homemade incinerators?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I took SS's testimony that built two incinerators as
1: homemade green barrels for garbage
2: he "built" the animal incinerator / eliminator - he built the trailer and assembled/built the mobile unit that we have all seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member