Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.23.17 - Day 21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A clipboard was also found - with it a four-page letter.

Another bundle: five letters.

There's more: another letter, a piece of paper with code, four-small pieces of paper with writing, and three additional pieces of paper attached to a pad.

All of these items were found in the bedside table, or on a desk, in Noudga's bedroom.
by Shannon Martin 12:39 PM

:fence::happydance: Oh this gunna be good! I hope!!

Hi Velma, I'm sorry I've been unable to help out with the tweets but I had a sudden death in the family and have been unavailable during the day. Thanks to you and everyone who has pitched in as I've been staying caught up but I've not had much time to comment.

I'm here today until at least the lunch break if you want me to take over.

I'm sorry to hear that, Kamille. My condolences.

If you could take over, that would be great. I can pop back this afternoon to help for an hour or so. I'll let you know when I'm back.

65 letters in total.

Retired officer Floriani also found Noudga's passport, in the master bedroom of the home.

Crown Cameron asks: Had Mr Millard and Mark Smich been arrested for the murder of Ms. Babcock?

He answers, "No."

by Shannon Martin 12:40 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
1m1 minute ago
More
Noudga's passport, Floriani says, located in the top drawer of a dresser in the master bedroom -- a different room. Crown Cameron says she counts 65 letters in total. He agrees.

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
1m1 minute ago
More
Millard and Smich had not yet been arrested for the murder of #LauraBabcock when Floriani searched the Noudga home.

I know you don't know me, but I hope you are ok.
Hi Velma, I'm sorry I've been unable to help out with the tweets but I had a sudden death in the family and have been unavailable during the day. Thanks to you and everyone who has pitched in as I've been staying caught up but I've not had much time to comment.

I'm here today until at least the lunch break if you want me to take over.

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
13s13 seconds ago
More
Crown reads agreed statement of fact: The letters found by police in Noudga's room were written by Dellen #Millard, one of the accused before the courts. #LauraBabcock

Crown Jill Cameron reads an agreed statement of fact:

"Authorship of the letters found at 5 Rufford Road on April 10, 2014 were written by Dellen Millard, one of the accused before the court."
by Shannon Martin 12:42 PM

"Authorship of the letters found at 5 Rufford Road on April 10, 2014 were written by Dellen Millard, one of the accused before the court."

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews
1m1 minute ago
Crown reads agreed statement of fact: The letters found by police in Noudga's room were written by Dellen #Millard, one of the accused before the courts. #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
13s13 seconds ago
More

How are they going to get around the fact that the letters were illegally authored from jail when they "hadn't been arrested for [LB]" yet?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Is there separate letters from the TB letters? What was the total # there?

2m2 minutes ago
Crown is going to read the letters. Hard to see on court monitor, she notes. "Destroy these letters! but you can keep this card but don't let anyone see it... I love you, I miss you, PS . a gift for a girl drinking fine red alone." #LauraBabcock

1m1 minute ago
Next letter "hello my darling. I'm studying hard here in Reno. Even though the course has just begun it feels like ages since we've been apart.... the next time you go to touch yourself, think of me (goes on romantically, then lengthy sexual fantasy)" #LauraBabcock

Crown Cameron has handed out a booklet of the letters to the jury.

We see an image on four large flat screens - very faint handwriting on lined paper.

"Destroy these letters but you can keep this card. But if anyone sees it, it's from 2012... I love you, I miss you. PS A gift for a girl drinking fine red alone."
by Shannon Martin 12:44 PM

Another letter, "The next time you go to touch yourself, think of my hands running over your curves... the tickle of my breath inhaling of your scent..."

It goes on to describe an explicit sex scene.

It ends, "I love you, I'm thinking of you,
Dellen Millard."
by Shannon Martin 12:46 PM

I can't stand the way DM writes....barf.

Is there separate letters from the TB letters? What was the total # there?

We didn't see a lot of letters and parts of letters in the TB trial as they were redacted. A lot due to the relation to this case. I think we are going to see a lot more.

2m2 minutes ago
"Remember the storm front we ended up on the north channel... remember how I was going to round the pass.... the current legal predicament i'm in seems ... I may be blown against the rocks of an unkind jury..."

2m2 minutes ago
"Remember the storm front we ended up on the north channel... remember how I was going to round the pass.... the current legal predicament i'm in seems ... I may be blown against the rocks of an unkind jury..."
This right here! How is this not bringing his TB charges in?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

We didn't see a lot of letters and parts of letters in the TB trial as they were redacted. A lot due to the relation to this case. I think we are going to see a lot more.

It was said at some point in the last trial that the redacted parts of the letters were messages of love between them and explicit sex talk. It was irrelevant to that trial.

In this trial, the fact that DM is trying to pass CN off as just one of his many women makes them relevant now. Or at least that's what the judge determined during this morning's arguments.

MOO

2m2 minutes ago
Millard makes analogy between sailing and standing trial. Tells Noudga " this is what happened; the night Laura disappeared I came over to your house, I tapped on your window... Laura was in the basement doing coke with Mark... You and I don't like coke..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
april89