Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews
2m2 minutes ago
"Hello my love. More than any thought I most want to express how much I feel in love with you." #Millard tells Noudga he had shrapnel in his heart before her, "despite emotional shrapnel I still fell in love with you. Loving you was scary but worth it."

I stand corrected, I can't believe he did this. Glad he did but I can't believe it. Thanks for keeping those letters CN. :wave:
Her trying to blackmail him for money really worked out in this case. This is bringing DM down.

I'm just imagining how furious DM was when he found out CN didn't destroy any of the letters. Learning he didn't have control and that she wasn't functioning as he needed her to meet his needs.

Just a hypothetical, and of course I don't believe DM's story, but if she really did OD, and they covered that up, is that still M1?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

She didn't OD. That was just brainstorming.

Nobody would ever believe CN and LB were hanging out together in DM's house.

And no mention of MM there? I still feel like she was that night, just based on the timeline.

2m2 minutes ago
Crown has no more questions. Judge has caution for jury. Out of court statements by Millard only admissible against #Millard, not #Smich. "In particular that one letter," that starts with the night #LauraBabcock disappeared... only admissible against #Millard.

52s52 seconds ago
Millard up for cross examination. Has no questions. Dungey has no questions. No re-examine. "Now you truly do get to retire, officer," Judge tells Floriani, before he leaves. #LauraBabcock

Crown Jill Cameron has concluded her questions.

Dellen Millard, acting as his own lawyer, has no questions.

Neither does Mark Smich's lawyer, Thomas Dungey.
by Shannon Martin 1:01 PM

Now DM has to testify because this is completely inconsistent with his theory throughout trial that she is still alive o was killed on a bad date.

Not that it will do him any good......

This is a bombshell for sure. What a way for the Crown to close their case.

But he already referenced legal issues and a jury. That implies charges prior to his LB charges no?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I think he had other charges going on at the time other then TB murder. So That doesn’t really say he was in jail for murdering TB.

MOO

Oh my!!! I KNEW THOSE LETTERS HAD TO MAKE AN APPEARANCE!

LOL How STUPID can he be?

1m1 minute ago
That is the case for the crown, Jill Cameron says. Now up to defence to elect whether to call a defence, judge says. #LauraBabcock

58s58 seconds ago
Defence will begin on Monday. #LauraBabcock judge says defence needs time to prepare. "You're getting lots of long weekends. I don't usually do this."

Justice Michael Code asks Jill Cameron if she has any other evidence to call.

She doesn't.

Code tells the jury the defence must decide whether to call evidence. He's agreed to give both of the accused the weekend to think about it.

We'll return Monday and the defence will announce their intentions. If they plan to call witnesses, it will happen then.
by Shannon Martin 1:04 PM

The jury has now left the courtroom, so that's it for our blog today. Thank you for reading along.

Expect a recap later today.

by Shannon Martin 1:05 PM

I think he had other charges going on at the time other then TB murder. So That doesn’t really say he was in jail for murdering TB.

MOO

He had no other charges pending at this time aside from the murder of TB.
:thinking:

I wonder what the "code" was all about? Anybody have any ideas on that?

I guess we know now why all the charges for this murder came down right after the search of CN's home. :notgood:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyLoo313