Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.23.17 - Day 21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the "code" was all about? Anybody have any ideas on that?
I can't recall from the TB trial where the code was also brought up, were police ever able to decipher it?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

If he knew this was coming, WHY oh why, did he go with this theory??!! What the WHAT???

Is everything IN disclosure?

Now DM has to testify because this is completely inconsistent with his theory throughout trial that she is still alive o was killed on a bad date.

Not that it will do him any good......

Well well well.

Now we know why the camp person was called, because CN was not in the area the night LB was murdered.

DM killed her, and planned to plant it on his friend the whole time. I hope MS goes on the stand now, and just blasts DM and tells all. Why wouldn't he??

CN is definitely going to come testify, and her and DM can play their little liar liar game together. Maybe CN will get arrested outside the court house after :)

So if DM is his own lawyer, does that mean he will get time with CN if she is testifying, to prepare? UGH not fair.

Well well well.

Now we know why the camp person was called, because CN was not in the area the night LB was murdered.

DM killed her, and planned to plant it on his friend the whole time. I hope MS goes on the stand now, and just blasts DM and tells all. Why wouldn't he??

CN is definitely going to come testify, and her and DM can play their little liar liar game together. Maybe CN will get arrested outside the court house after :)
I must have missed it, where was it shown that she wasn't in the area that night?

ETA: Was it a sleepaway camp or a day camp?

TIA :)

What other charges?

He had numerous court appearances while in jail on trial for TB. Had to do with property and threats made to a woman. Maybe someone will chime in on this....

I must have missed it, where was it shown that she wasn't in the area that night?

ETA: Was it a sleepaway camp or a day camp?

TIA :)

I had the same question.
IT was a day camp. She was picked up by bus every day.

Well well well.

Ha! Yes! He could not have tapped on her window, vape, sex, etc.

I wonder if she was inspired by DM's story to concoct her own bs story r.e. what she did to DM while he was driving to the farm in the Bosma murder trial. She is a disgusting human being too. Shame on her.

EDIT: I see it was a day camp so he could have tapped on her window but he didn't, of course.

If he knew this was coming, WHY oh why, did he go with this theory??!! What the WHAT???

Is everything IN disclosure?

Maybe he hoped that the judge wouldn't let it in.

I'm guessing that's what they spent the morning arguing over.

I had the same question.
IT was a day camp. She was picked up by bus every day.
So then her nights were her own.

It seemed the camp testimony was more about access to phones.

So unless, like others have posted, it was just brought in as a defence against THE defense, I still don't get the relevance.

DM was just loving her up so she would go along with the plan, trying to get AM to change his statement and pinning the rest on MS.
No more long loving road trips for DM and CN.
May he rot in jail.

Let's see - what possible defence does he have here. I know, the letters were photo shopped!

Thank you "CN", The Craftiest of Foxes. DM must be so proud of you.

Wish the LE had more to arrest her!

CN sent DM a text the night of July 3rd (a Tuesday) saying "see you Friday".

DM is going to have to take the stand on Monday and explain how LB overdosed at his house and then they panicked and got the Eliminator to dispose of her body and the illegal gun acquisition just before her death was an unfortunate coincidence.

So then her nights were her own.

It seemed the camp testimony was more about access to phones.

So unless, like others have posted, it was just brought in as a defence against THE defense, I still don't get the relevance.

I think the camp testimony got shut down in legal arguments and this was the only thing they were able to ask her about. It ended up being useless but there had been more evidence that they had expected to be able to use. JMO

Yes. Not any criminal charges or anything involving a jury.
So then again, will the jury not be questioning the mention of another jury?
It seems odd that the Crown would point out that he had not yet been charged with LB's murder. The jury could have just assumed the letters were written after he had been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member