Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.23.17 - Day 21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews
2m2 minutes ago
Millard makes analogy between sailing and standing trial. Tells Noudga " this is what happened; the night Laura disappeared I came over to your house, I tapped on your window... Laura was in the basement doing coke with Mark... You and I don't like coke..."
Omg.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

It was said at some point in the last trial that the redacted parts of the letters were messages of love between them and explicit sex talk. It was irrelevant to that trial.

In this trial, the fact that DM is trying to pass CN off as just one of his many women makes them relevant now. Or at least that's what the judge determined during this morning's arguments.

MOO

There was also a lot redacted that was argued about and not allowed to be presented during TB's trial due to the relevance.....as we are understanding right now.

3m3 minutes ago
"I told you Mark said she overdosed.. I told you I agreed to stay quiet as long as he stopped using and selling coke. You asked Mark if he was still selling coke, and he told you Dell made him promise... because of that Laura bi%$h, don't you know?"

Another letter - Cameron is reading this out loud, I do not have a copy in front of me. Much of the letters on the screen are blacked out.

It is a very real possibility you will be called as a witness. whatever you may believe you need to put aside.

this is what happened:

the night Laura disappeared, i came over to your place very early in the morning...i tapped on your window. i told you Laura was over doing coke with mark in the basement. we went to say goodnight to them. you saw her alive with mark, with coke. maybe they were going to leave to get more.

you and i don't like coke. we vaporized, we ****ed, i drove you home. we did not go to see if they were still home.

later when she's reported missing, i told you that mark told me that she OD'd... it wasn't clear this happened at maple gate... mark wouldn't call police because he'd be charged with trafficking.

...much later you asked Mark if he's still selling coke, Dell made him promise not to.
Mark told you "Cuz of that Laura *****, dont you know? even though you knew she OD'd with Mark...(it goes on at length here)

It ends with:

re read this a couple of times, and destroy immediately.
by Shannon Martin 12:51 PM

What we see today won't make any reference to TB, and likely not even that he was in jail when he wrote them. They will allow the LB portions, and when the next trial comes they will allow the WM portions.

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews3m3 minutes ago
"We were by the pool at Maple Gate, sitting by the wicker chairs. Dell supported Mark financially. Mark would ask to buy songs on Dell's iTunes. apparently Mark had Dell's passwords. You saw this while chilling at Maple Gate. Dell supported him... re-read this and destroy."

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
The letters seem to suggest #Millard was trying to create an alibi for the #LauraBabcock murder. "I won't ask you to give testimony that can't be disproved. We need to get our stories straight... you said you wanted to be a secret agent. Be mine."

Another letter,

"What I've written to you is a rough draft... we need to get our stories straight. I need to know what you're going to do...

You said you wanted to be a secret agent, you can be mine... here's your chance to be a covert operative."
by Shannon Martin 12:53 PM

This right here! How is this not bringing his TB charges in?

I imagine this quandary was hammered out this morning. As long as they don't specify what legal issues DM was having IMO. Could be a DUI as far as the jury knows?

2m2 minutes ago
Millard makes analogy between sailing and standing trial. Tells Noudga " this is what happened; the night Laura disappeared I came over to your house, I tapped on your window... Laura was in the basement doing coke with Mark... You and I don't like coke..."

Let's both agree to pin this on MS.

What we see today won't make any reference to TB, and likely not even that he was in jail when he wrote them. They will allow the LB portions, and when the next trial comes they will allow the WM portions.
But he already referenced legal issues and a jury. That implies charges prior to his LB charges no?

1m1 minute ago
"Just staying quiet has been an immense help already," Millard wrote to Noudga. Imagines her singing the song "Your my king and I'm your lion heart," which she wrote to him in lyrics. "I love you, I am not afraid."

WOW....CN knows DM killed LB...or at least have something to do with it. I cannot believe she did not get charged.

So he gives Smich the ipad to pin the murder on him.

2m2 minutes ago
"Hello my love. More than any thought I most want to express how much I feel in love with you." #Millard tells Noudga he had shrapnel in his heart before her, "despite emotional shrapnel I still fell in love with you. Loving you was scary but worth it."

I stand corrected, I can't believe he wrote all those things in a letter. Glad he did but I can't believe it. Thanks for keeping those letters CN. :wave:

Just a hypothetical, and of course I don't believe DM's story, but if she really did OD, and they covered that up, is that still M1?

Well CN is a terrible person but at least she didnt throw out these letters.

And DM continues his streak of being a dope.

2m2 minutes ago
Millard writes "I want you" in Ukrainian. Wonders if Noudga will be his secret agent. "Only the craftiest of foxes" will succeed with their secret communication. "Even that we communicate at all must be kept secret."

2m2 minutes ago
"That stuff I wrote before about seeing Mark and someone partying in the basement? That was just brainstorming. Forget it. Destroy this letter to protect me." Millard letter to Noudga. #LauraBabcock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamagoldman