Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.29.17 - Day 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is MS bought this other gun and he's going to try to pin it on him.

It's not another gun...it's the same WM gun already presented at this trial.

"Second admission:

Mr. Nando Larocuqe (spelling unknown) purchased a .32 calibre smith and weston firearm from Ms. Thersea Boisvert. This is the same gun that was found at Maple Gate in fall of 2012. On June 24, 2012, Mr. Larocoque sold it to Matthew Odlum (spelling unknown) in Toronto. When he sold it, there was no ammunition in it."

"Second admission:

Mr. Nando Larocuqe (spelling unknown) purchased a .32 calibre smith and weston firearm from Ms. Thersea Boisvert. This is the same gun that was found at Maple Gate in fall of 2012. On June 24, 2012, Mr. Larocoque sold it to Matthew Odlum (spelling unknown) in Toronto. When he sold it, there was no ammunition in it."

BBM Fortunately DM provided the Crown with plenty of ammunition.

"Second admission:

Yes. And then just a few days later on July 1st, Jackson texts Millard: ".32 but its a really nice compact piece im sure ud like it."

and the next day on July 2nd Jackson texts Millard: "Ok its here wanna get her out lol. Paranoid my girls gonna come home."

and the day after that on July 3rd Jackson texts Millard: "If all goes as planned u will have domes tonight for the 500 we agree'd."

eta: at 3:24 on the 3rd Jackson gave Millard a price of 2,300. Just minutes later LB is calling DM.

Mr. Nando Larocuqe (spelling unknown) purchased a .32 calibre smith and weston firearm from Ms. Thersea Boisvert. This is the same gun that was found at Maple Gate in fall of 2012. On June 24, 2012, Mr. Larocoque sold it to Matthew Odlum (spelling unknown) in Toronto. When he sold it, there was no ammunition in it.

by Shannon Martin 10:59 AM

Smith & Wesson

(NOT Smith & Weston, which is more likely a stuffy, out of style, suit store on Picadilly St. in Westminster)

The courtroom is filling up again, as we wait for the judge and jury.
by Shannon Martin 2:13 PM

Yes. And then just a few days later on July 1st, Jackson texts Millard: ".32 but its a really nice compact piece im sure ud like it."

and the next day on July 2nd Jackson texts Millard: "Ok its here wanna get her out lol. Paranoid my girls gonna come home."

and the day after that on July 3rd Jackson texts Millard: "If all goes as planned u will have domes tonight for the 500 we agree'd."

Given the previous stuff about MM and the border crossing I think he's going to argue that all did not go as planned and he didn't have ammunition until late August when he went with her to the US. On the 4th there were texts back and forth between DM and Iish that indicated that something or other DM was waiting for wasn't there yet. Paraphrased "one will come through. don't stress, get some sleep'.

Could Theresa be shorty or rabbit?

We have learned that these gun make the rounds. They sell them guns, and take them back to change their print, and sell them again.

also, there are the ones that go missing.

'Feb 23 - During search of Millard's phone, border agent finds texts to Smich: "Maple Gate just got robbed", and the "gats are gone".' When did DM send him that text?

What are “gats”?

Sorry, I see it was already answered. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Given the previous stuff about MM and the border crossing I think he's going to argue that all did not go as planned and he didn't have ammunition until late August when he went with her to the US. On the 4th there were texts back and forth between DM and Iish that indicated that something or other DM was waiting for wasn't there yet. Paraphrased "one will come through. don't stress, get some sleep'.
July 4 645pm
ee2c290dfaa42cfe92ca91fdf6dc8f1f.jpg

Smith & Wesson

(NOT Smith & Weston, which is more likely a stuffy, out of style, suit store on Picadilly St. in Westminster)

Aim higher. Savile Row. Only finest will do for our wrongfully imprisoned aristocrat. Prince f-in Igor

My tired soul
Knows no sleep and no rest.
The night gives me no relief and no oblivion.
I am reliving my past again -
All by myself, in the silence of the night.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews
7m7 minutes ago
Judge is back for #LauraBabcock murder trial, just waiting for the jury.

Nov 29 2017 2:27 PM
Shannon Martin

Justice Michael Code is here, but there are some legal discussions underway.

Justice Michael Code is here, but there are some legal discussions underway.
by Shannon Martin 2:27 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member