Laura Babcock Murder Trial - *GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Listening to CP24 family expected to read a statement thru say.

I hate to hear that the jury is struggling. Once they are able to read the inadmissible evidence, they will find 100% peace. Thankful for justice today.

Trevor Dunn‏
@trevorjdunn
11:59
BREAKING: Dellen Millard and Mark Smich found guilty of first degre murder of Laura Babcock

11:59. That's that time I had down for yesterday.

Trevor Dunn‏
@trevorjdunn
2m2 minutes ago

Dellen Millard and Mark Smich automatically sentenced to life in prison with no chance of parole for 25 years. Crown is seeking consecutive sentence with Bosma conviction.

RIP Laura- justice was just done. Your killers did not get away with it.

Trevor Dunn‏
@trevorjdunn
2m2 minutes ago
More
Dellen Millard and Mark Smich automatically sentenced to life in prison with no chance of parole for 25 years. Crown is seeking consecutive sentence with Bosma conviction.

If any juror has the slightest doubt, they'll be relieved when they read what they didn't get to hear.

Wow. BBM

Trevor Dunn‏
@trevorjdunn
1m1 minute ago

Babcock family members crying. They whispered “yes” as verdict was read. Millard looked towards them, shaking his head.

I don't even have a response to this except to say DM is more than a . May he rot in jail for the rest of his miserable life.

Merry Christmas Boys! You got everything you deserved.

I don't even have a response to this except to say DM is more than a . May he rot in jail for the rest of his miserable life.

Merry Christmas Boys! You got everything you deserved.

They deserve a lot worse, but this will have to suffice.

Liam Casey‏Verified account
@liamdevlincasey
2m2 minutes ago

Linda Babcock, Laura's mom, has been staring at Dellen Millard since the verdict came down.

Ann Brocklehurst‏
@AnnB03
5m5 minutes ago

Millard has hearing for Wayne Millard death Dec. 22. After that wants to go back to penitentiary.

So happy. I was worried since tbis was taking longer than I expected.

Lisa Hepfner Retweeted

Hank Bosma‏
@BosmaHank
5m5 minutes ago
More
YES........M 1 ;for both ....

I knew it would be today! Saturday prediction along with Dungey! I’m so relieved to hear M1 for both of those scubbags!

Now the Babcock family and friends can start to heal knowing those pricks will remain behind bars forever!!!

Fantastic job to the Jury....well done!! Hopefully they can also move on and not question their choice once they read “what they didn’t hear”

Two down - One to go.

Hoping we can make it 3 for 3. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl