Laura Babcock Murder Trial - *GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Trevor Dunn‏
@trevorjdunn
1m1 minute ago

Crown says jury in murder trial can decide between consecutive/concurrent sentence. They are now being asked to return to court.

I hope the family of Laura Babcock finally feels some justice has been served and some closure. The fact that her poor father had to sit through smug Dellen Millard questioning him must have been so difficult. These 2 are just vile, despicable people. And I certainly won't forget Christina Noudga's role in 2 innocent lives taken away. I believe the jury made the right choice and it's obvious they really took their time. I commend them.

Trevor Dunn‏
@trevorjdunn
1m1 minute ago

Dellen Millard pivots his chair towards Babcock family, looking at them.

Liam Casey‏Verified account @liamdevlincasey 4m4 minutes ago

Crown is seeking consecutive sentences against Dellen Millard and Mark Smich.

Linda Babcock, Laura's mom, has been staring at Dellen Millard since the verdict came down.

Dellen Millard just stared at Linda Babcock, Laura's mom, for about 20 seconds. Linda Babcock smiled at him.

I don't even have a response to this except to say DM is more than a . May he rot in jail for the rest of his miserable life.

Merry Christmas Boys! You got everything you deserved.

I hope all their dinners arrive burnt.

Liam Casey‏Verified account
@liamdevlincasey
2m2 minutes ago

Dellen Millard just stared at Linda Babcock, Laura's mom, for about 20 seconds. Linda Babcock smiled at him.

@liamdevlincasey

Ugh can't wait until this idiot is gone for good and we never have to hear about him ever again. The final trial can't come soon enough.

Now high fives to you all! So happy with this news! Rest in peace now Laura.

Trevor Dunn‏
@trevorjdunn
1m1 minute ago

Crown says jury in murder trial can decide between consecutive/concurrent sentence. They are now being asked to return to court.

Half of them are not supposed to know DM and MS are already serving time.

Ann Brocklehurst‏
@AnnB03

Jury back. "Somewhat unique situation," says Code. Explains they were convicted of a previous murder. Explaining new provision for consecutive sentencing

RIP Laura and Tim!
i am soooo happy for the Babcock family and Bosma family! they now have some closure.

I am soooo glad I was wrong. I thought that they would either be hung or rule MS Not guilty. We all know both deserved M1 and DM was a slam dunk but so much evidence was not heard regarding MS's involvment. Very relieved both are going away for the rest of their lives!

Trevor Dunn‏
@trevorjdunn

For the first time, Code mentions previous murder (Bosma) conviction. I could hear one juror say “oh”, looked very surprised.

Linda Babcock, Laura's mom, has been staring at Dellen Millard since the verdict came down.

Bbm

Bwahaha......that’s a great ending!!! I’m sure it was a beautiful smile that just pierced right through DMs chest. I’d say heart, but I don’t think DM has one of those!

Trevor Dunn‏
@trevorjdunn

Jury is leaving to discuss if they will make recommendation re: consecutive sentence. Some may have just found out Millard and Smich are previously convicted killers.

Ann Brocklehurst‏
@AnnB03

Do they "wish to make any recommendation with respect to the period without eligibility for parole to be served" is the crux of the question. They are stepping out. Judge says he was "completely unaware" he would have to do this

Trevor Dunn‏
@trevorjdunn

For the first time, Code mentions previous murder (Bosma) conviction. I could hear one juror say “oh”, looked very surprised.

Wow that makes me think that the jurors that knew they were already serving time never brought it up to the other jurors.

@liamdevlincasey

Ugh can't wait until this idiot is gone for good and we never have to hear about him ever again. The final trial can't come soon enough.
What a psychopath. Can't forget Laura's true friend Shawn Lerner. He never stopped in his pursuit of justice for Laura. He stood strong on the stand. The Babcock family should be comforted knowing that Laura had friends who truly loved her. MOO

He did this at the Bosma trial as well. I recall he looked at Sharlene Bosma after the verdict and stared her down. I also remembers two of the detectives moved in to sit on either side of her and stared him down in response.

He is an absolute monster. There is no other word to describe him.

I know we can't play the what if game with Tim Bosma now, but I do hope the police re-examine their procedures, protocols and how they investigate. Because with Laura's case there was definitely more that could have been done. I hope Shawn Lerner feels some sense of closure today too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SPACECAT89
Back