Laura Babcock Murder Trial - *GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Liam Casey‏Verified account @liamdevlincasey

Laura Babcock's ex-boyfriend, Shawn Lerner, just came into court. Linda Babcock got up and gave him a big hug.

Bye "sweet serial killer" sleep tight - and get ready for your Dad's hearing next week!

Now for the jury to recover, that will take time. Let's hope they all have the counselling they need along the way.

Just went back to google to comment again on DM - Convicted Murderer - Twice!
I vow to do this on every computer I get near until this if finally changed.

Liam Casey‏Verified account @liamdevlincasey

Laura Babcock's ex-boyfriend, Shawn Lerner, just came into court. Linda Babcock got up and gave him a big hug.

Good for Shawn - he stood head and shoulders above the other "friends".

It's fairly new. I believe it was brought in during the Harper gov't. I seen it used twice now. Once with Douglas Garland and also with, (I can't remember his name), the guy in Alberta that killed the 2 year old, her father and a neighbour. He got consecutive sentences as well.

IMO it should be consecutive. That's the last thing I can hope for.

:)

Also, that guy who slaughtered the RCMP in NB.

Oh wow Ann Brocklehurst just tweeted that now a new pub ban has been lifted. It was in place until the verdict was reached in this case. I'm scared to see what will be revealed now.

Ann Brocklehurst @AnnB03
12:40pm

There is new material now that we can report about the Bosma case. Pub ban was unusual in that it extended until verdict at Babcock trial

Ann Brocklehurst‏
@AnnB03
Follow Follow @AnnB03
More
Jury had erroneously concluded they had to be unanimous, foreman tells judge. Code clarifies these "new" rules. They are going back to do a poll of who wants what, or has no recommendation, will report back

12:31 PM - 16 Dec 2017

So a question those that may know the answer to it.

So does this means that The Babcock family can now legally declare LB as deceased and finally have a funeral for her?

Now for the jury to recover, that will take time. Let's hope they all have the counselling they need along the way.

Did it last week on every device I could, but gonna start over again with the NEW information!

I expected tears in the courtroom, but it broke my heart hearing how emotional some of the jurors were.

ABro just reported that there was stuff from the TB trial that can now be reported on- after the LB verdict. Wow!!

When I submitted mine I said that an attribution of "Canadian Aircraft Pilot" for Dellen Millard was a bit like referring to Charles Manson as an "American Singer-Songwriter". LOL

Ari Goldkind just said on the news that Millard had ‘girlfriends’ in the courtroom through out the trial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I submitted mine I said that an attribution of "Canadian Aircraft Pilot" for Dellen Millard was a bit like referring to Charles Manson as an "American Singer-Songwriter". LOL

LOL. And Picton as a member of the BC farmer association.

Ari Goldkind just said on the news that Millard had ‘girlfriends’ in the courtroom through out the trial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh good for DM. He needs all the gal pals he can get as he lives out the rest of his life in the big house. MOO

Missed this:

Ann Brocklehurst‏
@AnnB03
29m29 minutes ago
More
Millard often has what looks like a faint smirk as he has stared at Babcocks today and at pre-trial motions. Impossible to imagine what he's thinking. There was a complaint at PT motions about him doing this

Ann Brocklehurst‏
@AnnB03
5m5 minutes ago
More
There is new material now that we can report about the Bosma case. Pub ban was unusual in that it extended until verdict at Babcock trial

BBM

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust
Back