Laura Babcock Murder Trial - *GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not only the win, but I suspect there was a little extra $ in the deal. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was this the same lawyer Paradkar that bought one of DMs houses? Or was it Pillay?

I think she was referring to the investigation done after the Bosma disappearance. She was thanking Mike Carbone who was not responsible for either of the original investigations. So it's not incorrect to say that his team at TPS left no stone unturned.
Jill did a great job for the crown, Its "all the back patting". On Jun 4, 2013 TPS has Mike Carbone giving a statement.
https://youtu.be/hwLgv3YhsTM In the first 55 seconds Mike says an an thorough investigation was started on July 14, 2012 because of SL and that several witnesses had been interviewed and attempted to track LB. All of which, would have easily lead the TPS directly to ? Yet DM was never questioned. Thorough my a$$
In the end TPS are the heroes. At the cost of at least, one life!

because she didn't care about the victims
because she wanted to blackmail him via his mother
because she thought someday she could sell them
a normal person would volunteer them to the police but she and the others are not normal

I am having hard time to understand why she kept those letters...she was no longer in love with him...so if not destroying - why sitting on them instead of going to LE to show she has nothing to do with the crime?

Interesting that this was picked up by Fox News. I never watch or read Fox News but it popped up on my Google feed. Another article that isn’t 100% factual and makes DM seem like some important Canadian personality

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/1...rator-called-eliminator-to-satisfy-lover.html

I knew I shouldn't of clicked on it. :gaah: LOL.

The comment section was riddled with making this political. I hope things settle for our neighbors in the near future.

I knew I shouldn't of clicked on it. :gaah: LOL.

The comment section was riddled with making this political. I hope things settle for our neighbors in the near future.

Only in America would they bring Trump and Liberal, left and right into a murderers news story :shame: how the heck do they know what DM is. I only speak of DM cuz I’m sure MS didn’t vote....he too gangsta for that :laughing:

Interesting that this was picked up by Fox News. I never watch or read Fox News but it popped up on my Google feed. Another article that isn’t 100% factual and makes DM seem like some important Canadian personality

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/1...rator-called-eliminator-to-satisfy-lover.html

Did SS testify to seeing ash or bone in the incinerator? I don’t recall that :thinking: These reporters need to get things straight or don’t write about something they don’t know about!

The thing you need to accept to understand this case is that MIllard, Smich and Noudga are all remorseless psychopaths who do not operate like normal human beings.

This. Absolutely.

I cried tears of joy, relief and sadness about all that happened when I saw the guilty verdict. I looked at a photo of Laura, and in my minds eye, her smile seemed a little bigger and I could see ‘GOTCHA!!’ captioned under the photo.

Jill did a great job for the crown, Its "all the back patting". On Jun 4, 2013 TPS has Mike Carbone giving a statement.
https://youtu.be/hwLgv3YhsTM In the first 55 seconds Mike says an an thorough investigation was started on July 14, 2012 because of SL and that several witnesses had been interviewed and attempted to track LB. All of which, would have easily lead the TPS directly to ? Yet DM was never questioned. Thorough my a$$
In the end TPS are the heroes. At the cost of at least, one life!

I was at that press conference and asked a lot of questions about the phone bill. I can't tell you how many times I tried to get police to answer my questions about the Wayne and Laura investigations. I filed freedom of information requests.

Carbone was sent on what I've previously called a "suicide mission" at that news conference. He towed the TPS line about two investigations that were badly mishandled. But he was not a part of those investigations. So, yes, you can blame him for the non-answers and claiming those were good investigations. But you can't blame him for the investigations themselves or say Cameron was wrong for thanking him.

Why would other criminals want to hire TD? He didn’t seem to do much of anything. He failed to get his client a lesser verdict in both trials, and he even tried to delay the sentencing date due to an issue with legal aid. Money was his primary concern, when all was said and done.

Yeah, with a bit of smarts...it might have gone something like this...

message to self
July 7 - barn smell check
July 8 - text laura’s phone

Fortunately for society, the homocidal maniac was also a overconfident fool.

Of everything to come out in this trial, I think I'm most aghast by this.

Did SS testify to seeing ash or bone in the incinerator? I don’t recall that :thinking: These reporters need to get things straight or don’t write about something they don’t know about!

I dunno ... maybe we should ask Christian Noudga?

Yes he did. He wasn't sure what was in it but may have been bones. This was when he went to the barn and encountered the smell.

This really is compelling! I agree with you completely. It is such important information and I couldn’t understand why we had not heard it as evidence before this article. Not once did he attempt to contact Laura, even though he had been communicating with her over the days before her death.

This is a brilliant deduction. Surely you are accurate, insightful, and reveal a touch of humour in the midst of the tragedy. You should hang up your shingle: JuneBug - Master of Human Behaviour.

You made me smiley. :)

Yes he did. He wasn't sure what was in it but may have been bones. This was when he went to the barn and encountered the smell.

Ok, I don’t recall that. I remember the smell part but I didn’t think he actually looked in it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back