Law Enforcement Searches/AJ's Remains Located

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just thought I would add that at the end of Feb. in Norfolk/Vabch we had a series of little snow events that caused school to be out. 4 inches here, melt, 5 inches there. That kind of snow- not the big snow others see, but it messes up our area. One week the kids went to school once- and it may have been the week preceding Mar 1. http://hamptonroads.com/2015/02/snow-totals-reported-around-hampton-roads

And, the night of the 1st, we had been out for dinner and there was still frozen snow on the grass/lawn areas where people hadn't walked, disturbed etc at a relatives home bc we couldn't use there hilly walkway.

From the looks of the SW lists, it seems that LE is not putting all of their eggs in one basket.

It does look like the handle of a screw driver or some other hand held tool. It also looks like it could be the casing for the tape measure although it looks too narrow for that and if you look closely, the actual tape isn't aligned with the orange part. Either way I find it curious especially considering it's marked by an evidence marker and the tape measure is extended to just over 10 inches. From what's visible, anyway. It could be extended further if that is actually a tool handle. Hard to tell from the image though.
I have been with my Grands all day but prior to leaving... I did look at "orange handle..." I zoomed it as big as I could, it doesn't appear to me to be attached BUT the numbers are going in lengthwise measuring towards the end. There were diff things that came up with just "orange handle One was an orange handle Machete .. I was in a hurry so I just glanced. But what ever it is measuring was pretty good size. There were also orange handle folding knives. Just want to mention while was on mind.

Search Warrant lists/locations...isnt that what is some of the preceding posts?

Re: the possible locations for search warrants, from Mountain_Kat & myself. HTH.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
Search warrant count:
(Phone records were also mentioned by several as a possibility)
1. Hotel Room
2. Pond in IOW
3. Millard residence
4. Texty's house

Anyone got anything else? We have a long way to go from 4-15.

Quote Originally Posted by sallye818 View Post
ETA: 5. Franklin house 6. Quality Plumbing van
I'm thinking also (7) Red truck
(8) Storage shed that was his business address(9) Other family vehicles(10) Anything personal at work like a storage locker or personal office space(11) The home of any other suspect

I'll keep thinking...

Other possible family vehicles - vehicles not necessarily only at AJ's home
Other possible family-related residences
Cell phone records
Cell phones themselves
Computers and other electronics (for example, I-pads etc)
Surveillance video (examples from areas around homes, gas stations, etc)
Work time clock records, records of attendance, GPS on work vehicle (if applicable)
College dorm, college records

ETA: IMO, with all the *possible players* in this case, I'm actually surprised that there's only 15 search warrants, as I could easily come up with possibilities for at least double that amount, but none of which I can elaborate about here.

***Just to clarify, these lists are ONLY possibilities/suggestions/thoughts on what LE MAY have gotten search warrants for. It is nothing that's etched in stone anywhere; they are simply *possibilities* of what the search warrants MAY have been for.

***Just to clarify, these lists are ONLY possibilities/suggestions/thoughts on what LE MAY have gotten search warrants for. It is nothing that's etched in stone anywhere; they are simply *possibilities* of what the search warrants MAY have been for.

Just to clarify a bit further, some of us initially thought 15 warrants sounded like a lot. So we decided to list as many possibilities as we could to see how quickly we reached 15. It was a matter of minutes, really.

Ahhhh, my bad. I thought these were documented lists.

Ahhhh, my bad. I thought these were documented lists.
The search warrants are sealed. The only official docs we have seen are the redacted MP report and WH's arrest warrants.

Exactly what I thought...shoe print.

Possible. I would think it would be relevant. Depending on how fresh it looked (considering all the diff weather patterns) could help determine time line. We don't know I she walked herself there or not (as in she was alive and walking at that location). Also could be someone not related to case. Depends on were it is located also.

I find this dump of her body to be very peculiar imvho. I would love to know what a profiler would make of it. My first thought is panicked first time offender almost. There were thousands of places that might have never yielded her body. Dumping it behind a house where there were going to be likely witnesses to the vehicle at a minimum? For WH to dump it somewhere that he is associated with is idiotic...I dont have a sense of whether or not he is an idiot.

WH is such an easy target-he may very well be guilty, but it would take very little to make him look extremely guilty in this case. It may end up being just that simple. But I find the location of her body very strange.

I find this dump of her body to be very peculiar imvho. I would love to know what a profiler would make of it. My first thought is panicked first time offender almost. There were thousands of places that might have never yielded her body. Dumping it behind a house where there were going to be likely witnesses to the vehicle at a minimum? For WH to dump it somewhere that he is associated with is idiotic...I dont have a sense of whether or not he is an idiot.

WH is such an easy target-he may very well be guilty, but it would take very little to make him look extremely guilty in this case. It may end up being just that simple. But I find the location of her body very strange.

Panic, imo. I also think he returned to that house after he left her body there. Again, out of panic. In fact, almost everything this guy does reeks of panic to me. He does one thing, harps on it, panic sets in. He goes and tries to "fix" whatever he feels is amiss, goes home, harps on it, more panic, more fixing...wash, rinse, repeat.

JMO

Bugt it is Wes's OWN ACTIONS that make him look the most guilty to me. The changing of the timeline---first he tried to say he last saw her when his family did at 7 am. He told no one, including JH, about his supposed lunchtime meet up with AJ. Then he announces that bombshell in an awkward way. Very long rambling awkward way. And eventually he tells us that LE cannot verify that and they have cell pings that refute it ever happened.

He tried to control and micromanage the ENTIRE investigation process. He became the family spokesman, FB admin by proxy, organized the searches, did pressers, had his personal cell as the tip line number alongside LE, and then he began 'finding' evidence.

So if ANYONE was making him 'look guilty' it was Wesley himself, imo. :doh:

Panic, imo. I also think he returned to that house after he left her body there. Again, out of panic. In fact, almost everything this guy does reeks of panic to me. He does one thing, harps on it, panic sets in. He goes and tries to "fix" whatever he feels is amiss, goes home, harps on it, more panic, more fixing...wash, rinse, repeat.

JMO

Agreed. If you look at his PAST criminal actions you can see he is an IDIOT, imo. Nothing made much sense and it was obvious from day one he would be caught. He seemed to take little heed of any caution. He just kind of blindly did whatever he felt like doing and then kept going , downhill, circling the drain, until caught.

A tape measure would be rare if found extended for that length of time.
I doubt it was in a fixed state.
So, as others have said, I believe that orange thing is a handle to something and the actual ruler part is in use to measure that which it is near.
Footprint, distance between orange object and something else, etc.?

Fair enough-I guess my point is that WH is someone who could easily be framed, for lack of a better word, because his own words and actions have made it simple. If you take a moment to consider that he may not have a hand in this disappearance, and that he is a (possibly) drug fueled grandiose man who is/was desperate to find his daughter at all cost to the point of using violence to get her whereabouts out of someone....IDK.

This dump site is still confusing to me, but I suspect there is a lot of work LE has done and needs to do to clear up this entire picture.

Fair enough-I guess my point is that WH is someone who could easily be framed, for lack of a better word, because his own words and actions have made it simple. If you take a moment to consider that he may not have a hand in this disappearance, and that he is a (possibly) drug fueled grandiose man who is/was desperate to find his daughter at all cost to the point of using violence to get her whereabouts out of someone....IDK.

This dump site is still confusing to me, but I suspect there is a lot of work LE has done and needs to do to clear up this entire picture.

Well, the problem with this, Believe, is that you have to look at why on earth he lied about the last time he saw AJ. BOTH he and Jen went with the 7:30 am timeline. And then a few days later, he comes out with this story of how he'd actually seen her around noon, where they met at a gas station, and just stared at each other, not talking. And oh yeah...the boss reamed him out because he was late returning to work..."fact". And yet,according to WH himself, LE tells him, "Hey, guess what pal? We don't see you or AJ on the video from this gas station."

Why? Because there was no gas station meeting. He's a lying liar who lies. No one set WH up to lie...he did that all by himself.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamzie
Back