Law Enforcement Searches/AJ's Remains Located

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been quiet and lurking. But I'm ready for some answers. I realize this technically isn't my business. But it's a lack of closure on someone we all related to in some way. Our child, grandchild, friend, next door neighbor. Why did this happen to this bright promising star? How did her life get tangled in that massacre of a family life? As parents we have such a responsibility as to who we bring into the lives of our children. This should never have happened.

If you look at the videos and pictures of the scene, there aren't any neighbors very close by. I personally believe that she was in a shallow grave. I do not believe she was left out in the open, otherwise it would not have taken the investigators 2 hours to recover her body. LE also strenuously stated that it was their investigation that lead them to AJ, and not a tip. If they did find her through a tip, then the tipster would be able to claim the reward.
JMO, no matter where found, would taken abt that long, collecting evidence around remains.

I don't think two hours is an uncommon time frame once a body has been located. That entire area becomes a crime scene and evidence needs to be secured, and medical examiner called to the area, etc. While there was already an investigation, it becomes a different investigation of the crime scene. At this point, we don't know if there is another crime scene, or if this place was the one.

There were some investigators there looking, but more showed up after she was found, and each of those people have a job to do, and to document. Photos from all angles, measurements, etc. are probably done. Even after the body is removed, there's still evidence they have to collect.

While the human part of us wants the body quickly removed, to the investigators, they probably realize their job has just begun, and removing the body too quickly would jeopardize the evidence. They realize they can't do anything to bring back life, but they can bring justice!

I've seen in some cases the police find the body near dark, and secure the area until the morning to remove the body.

Some of these pics make me believe she was actually found IN the shed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/12/remains-idd-as-missing-university-student-anjelica-hadsell/

The remains were found in an area of waist-high grass beside the house, which is near the North Carolina border. In the afternoon, the paper reported that investigators focused their search on a wooded area behind the house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td4lm5kbUoA

About a month ago a dark blue/black caravan was seen late at night seen driving through the car port into the back yard...

bbm
also notice placement of crime tape prior to photo and measuring starts aj found 15.JPG

aj found 16.JPG

According to http://hamptonroads.com/2015/04/remains-found-search-norfolks-aj-hadsell

"Police scoured a property south of Franklin before removing the body Thursday.

It was found in waist-high grass beside a dilapidated house more than 50 miles from Hadsell’s home."

Some say think she was buried..... but not what media reports say. Hate to say but she was in decomp.... so also possible that animals scatter around...aj found 22.JPG ***much of the investigative work was done the to area left of the white shed ***

MAYBE remains found beside white shed IN waist-high grass ?
UNSURE...... BODY COVRED UP aj found 24.JPG

BUT THIS AREA IS WHERE COP MEASURING FROM ALSO OR APPEARS TO BE aj found 2.jpg

SOUTHAMPTON COUNTY, Va. (WAVY) — Norfolk police say their investigation into the disappearance of Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell led them Thursday to a home in Southampton County, where human remains were found.

Police say a tip led them to the 34000 block of Smith’s Ferry Road. WAVY learned the remains were found outside a shed in the backyard of a residence
http://wpri.com/2015/04/09/human-remains-found-as-investigators-search-for-missing-teen/

SOUTHAMPTON COUNTY, Va. (WAVY) — Norfolk police say their investigation into the disappearance of Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell led them Thursday to a home in Southampton County, where human remains were found.

Police say a tip led them to the 34000 block of Smith’s Ferry Road. WAVY learned the remains were found outside a shed in the backyard of a residence
http://wpri.com/2015/04/09/human-remains-found-as-investigators-search-for-missing-teen/

I think that when people hear the word "shed" their minds immediately jump to the large white shed. There are, however, 2 sheds on this property...the white shed, and the brick wood shed (?) attached to the house. If we assume that AJ's remains are under the blue tent (which to me it obviously is), then we can see that it is located very close to this brick shed.

Obviously, I have no idea which shed this article is referring to...but I do want to point out that there is more than one "shed" on this property.

54fcd4259d95763a2914e2b382a3d548.jpg

What could possibly be close to the road that they marked? Tire tracks? But, they end.
I don't remember us talking about these evidence markers.

What could possibly be close to the road that they marked? Tire tracks? But, they end.

If there was animal predation (which apparently there was), these markers could be hair, flesh, torn fabric. Could be footprints, cig butts, shell casings, a half eaten ham sandwich...who knows?

The grass where the markers are looks different than the ground/grass on the right hand side of the pic. If I had to guess, I'd say the ground there is softer, and possibly even wetter than the ground on the right (for a multitude of reasons). If that's the case and a vehicle drove onto that section of the ground it may have left tracks in one section but not on the harder packed ground on the other section.

Yes, I realize pictures can be deceiving, and it's just my opinion but the area appears to be a ditch along the roadside. If they are tire tracks, IMO, they are very large tire tracks. And if you look at the aerial pic, it *appears* there is a ditch that runs along side the highway.

ditch at house aj found 1.jpg
ditch at house aj found.jpg

Hey Gals/ Guys.

Just marking my spot on this thread.

Feliz Navidad

And Much Obliged to thread starter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics