Law Enforcement Searches/AJ's Remains Located

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here is weather end of February.
From www.weatherunderground.com

I am local, Virginia Beach, and I just looked at my photos I took at my house and we had a lot of snow on ground February 26th. It lasted on ground a while, so quite possible still on ground 3/2 IMO.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 157
Here is weather end of February.
From www.weatherunderground.com

I am local, Virginia Beach, and I just looked at my photos I took at my house and we had a lot of snow on ground February 26th. It lasted on ground a while, so quite possible still on ground 3/2 IMO.

I had that view lol for the area where remains found but couldn't figure out what I did lol. We had snow couple times here, I would have in shady part for a while after gone from other areas. But would it still be with all that rain? On the 3rd it looks as if the temp dropped... I just took it the way it was worded that it was fresh snow and would be able to see footprints in the snow. He didn't make mention whether their was or wasn't footprints..

Here in southern Ontario, it can be sunny & rainy for a week or more before it gets rid of all the snow. Especially if the snow is in a wind driven drift (harder pack) and/or in shady areas covered by trees. If Zach says there was snow on the ground where he was looking that night, I have no reason to doubt him.

View attachment 73769View attachment 73770

Marcella Robertson @13MarcellaRob
· Mar 6
Group gathering for second search of the day for Anjelica Hadsell. #bringAJhome #norfolk @13NewsNow

3 days later... ground looks like isn't frozen so possible I suppose to dig

It is also possible that someone returned to the Franklin house and moved her body from one location on the property to the spot where she was later discovered.

Franklin neighbor reported seeing a dark Dodge Caravan at the house: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROfHGoGWB7o

Franklin neighbor reported seeing a white truck at the house: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBsIYbRa3Wg

Are these reliable sightings? I think they may be.

Does anyone know how to do the thing where you know the weather conditions for all these days ... Zach said there was snow on the ground the night she was reported missing. SO you would have to take into consideration that the ground was most likely frozen.. JMHO if she were buried it would be after the weather warmed enough for ground to thaw enough to dig. And it would be out of ordinary (at least where I live) for someone to be digging in the freezing weather. And then when grown thawed it would be easy to get stuck if someone drove around on the soil. Have to go back and remember what the elements were like. I know its possible the roads were clear of snow but yards have it on them when she went missing. I think about her supposedly driving fast or however it was described.. was it described that way because of conditions (with a purpose or whatever) as cautious maybe? JMO
Franklin is an hour away so do we know weather conditions there? If it was snowing or had snowed.

Here in southern Ontario, it can be sunny & rainy for a week or more before it gets rid of all the snow. Especially if the snow is in a wind driven drift (harder pack) and/or in shady areas covered by trees. If Zach says there was snow on the ground where he was looking that night, I have no reason to doubt him.

I not implying I doubt him, we have had crazy weather and I am in Arkansas, further South. I just took it from reading his posts that was fresh snow because he said easier to see footprints. I was thinking about if was going to try to dig/bury. But also there are woods/trees so also possible to cover up with brush (limbs/leaves). He also said he thought she was found where the blue canopy was... just thinking out loud ... very possible her remains were scattered by animals (hate typing that) and that would make sense for what appeared looking in different areas of the property....she had been missing and the weather/temps changed over the time period missing...aj brush weeds franklin house.jpg

IMO it makes sense that LE tagged everything in that area that they found as no clue if related or not; hence the number 16 (if went in numerical order).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO that orange thing is the handle for tape measurer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is also possible that someone returned to the Franklin house and moved her body from one location on the property to the spot where she was later discovered.

Franklin neighbor reported seeing a dark Dodge Caravan at the house: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROfHGoGWB7o

Franklin neighbor reported seeing a white truck at the house: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBsIYbRa3Wg

Are these reliable sightings? I think they may be.

For me they're far more reliable than the alleged sightings of the other vehicles for the simple reason WH had no direct contact with these people.

It does look like the handle of a screw driver or some other hand held tool. It also looks like it could be the casing for the tape measure although it looks too narrow for that and if you look closely, the actual tape isn't aligned with the orange part. Either way I find it curious especially considering it's marked by an evidence marker and the tape measure is extended to just over 10 inches. From what's visible, anyway. It could be extended further if that is actually a tool handle. Hard to tell from the image though.

It does look like the handle of a screw driver or some other hand held tool. It also looks like it could be the casing for the tape measure although it looks too narrow for that and if you look closely, the actual tape isn't aligned with the orange part. Either way I find it curious especially considering it's marked by an evidence marker and the tape measure is extended to just over 10 inches. From what's visible, anyway. It could be extended further if that is actually a tool handle. Hard to tell from the image though.

It could be a goal post for the Tennessee Vols, for all we know. ;)

I don't know what it is but what stands out more to me is the actual tape length. Measuring a shoe print perhaps?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back