DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
looking at things that have opened up with this investigation

if it was not active and a focal point he would not be talking to media today

EVERYONE A PERSON OF INTEREST

TH is a member of this family and because of the family associations the family is actively involved

based on what "we have" it has developed off of the canvuses, children, video, etc.. not drawing conclusion but basing evidence on what area they will move in

cannot comment if kyron could be being held

were th and K seen at school? Le: yes.. nothing to indicate otherwise

DID ANYONE SEE THEM LEAVE/ that I cannot comment on!!!!
At first I heard him say . .associations, and he quickly changed it to family associations. Interesting to say the least IMO

Wait, what is all this?
I think it, most likely, is what already has been widely suspected.. and if not it is something that LE has been onto from the start.

also re emphasize: le will not comment as to if there were any witnesses that saw TH and Kyron LEAVING the school

eta: BUT HE will CONFIRM THAT HE WAS THERE... INTERESTING

OK, so he is "saying" it is very close to home?

So it's Terri or they have no clue...one or the other.

I must say that I'm really disappointed. After last weekends disruptions of the divorce filing and RO, I honestly believed we'd have, at the very least, a suspect named. I was hoping for an arrest. I believe in MCSO tho and am sure they are doing what they feel is in the best interest of the case. As for sweet Kyron, I'll continue praying and hoping for his safe return. But after 4 weeks missing, it's getting harder and harder to keep the faith.

I truly believe Le: That this was:

1)threat to Kyron Horman
2)an incident
3)LE will "take care of it"

----------

that was really all I needed to know
By threat does that imply it was a premeditated incident in your mind?

I agree. If they do not have enough evidence to make an arrest by now, and if it is Terri they are looking at, how are they going to get it now?

The cell phone pings have leaked multiple times. So have the polygraph tests. Maybe they don't have much more than knowing that TH has not been truthful about her whereabouts that day.

The cell phone pings are not leaks. They are assumptions made by investigators that are not involved in the case....and we here at websleuthes have made those assumptions without needing others outside the investigation to point this possibility out. All guesses (mind you I am not saying they or we are wrong based on ping knowledge in general) but the cell info was not 'leaked'

ETA addressing the poly's..that came from 'a source' so possibly a leak or another assumption? I am having trouble with MSM because they have reported all kinds of rumors (body found etc.) that are just plain not true! So I guess at this point even if something were 'leaked' I would have a problem believing their 'sources'

Are you saying there were cell phone pings and that LE (who, please) said that Terri lied about her whereabouts and they know that due to cell pings?

If so, then 1) she had a cell phone and 2) they have the records and 3) they have the pings.

If they believe he is alive, why are they searching water and woods? Do they not think there was accomplice?

I guess WW was correct.

It is so maddening to hear that there is breaking news and then all they come on with is that TH lied about her whereabouts the day K went missing due to cell phone pings.

We heard this news earlier in the week and she denied she was at Sauvie Island. :croc:

What I took from this press conference: We know Terri Horman did it. Just give us time.

Do you? I was hoping to have them SAY that...even in a round about way. Yet I'm not getting it. I do believe by him saying that it's not a community wide threat (paraphrasing), he was singling out SOMEONE. Tell me why you feel the way you do...I need some hope here.

did anyone see him in the school with Terri H/can you confirm: YES

did any witnesses see him leave the school: NO COMMENT

Dang, I missed the whole thing because I was glued to the World Cup game! But it looks like I didn't miss much?

I think it, most likely, is what already has been widely suspected.. and if not it is something that LE has been onto from the start.

also re emphasize: le will not comment as to if there were any witnesses that saw TH and Kyron LEAVING the school

He did say that SM and Kyron were at the school. {he commented on that}
He won't comment on if they were seen leaving together or if just SM left alone.

Every question about Teri was no comment except that she was cooporating. Good questions from the reporters, too bad it was very hard to hear all of the questions.

I thought the lady reporter asked if TH and Kyron have been confirmed to have been at the school and he gave an affirmative to that. So he really confirmed they were both there IMO.

Do they ONLY believe he is alive because there is no evidence (blood evidence) to suggest otherwise?

Are you saying there were cell phone pings and that LE (who, please) said that Terri lied about her whereabouts and they know that due to cell pings?

If so, then 1) she had a cell phone and 2) they have the records and 3) they have the pings.

If they believe he is alive, why are they searching water and woods? Do they not think there was accomplice?[/quote]

BBM: I'm wondering the exact same thing. Do they feel there IS an accomplice holding him on a camping trip? That would be a relatively easy way to keep a young boy from freaking out about not returning home..."Hey buddy let's go on an adventure" sort of thing. Tho I find it hard to believe that's possible at this point. It's been 4 long weeks. But if they FULLY believe he is alive (tho he said they are operating on the assumption that he's alive...which is a bit questionably certain) WHY searching water with divers etc???

I truly believe Le: That this was:

1)threat to Kyron Horman
2)an incident
3)LE will "take care of it"

----------

that was really all I needed to know
I think he also called it a "situation."

did anyone see him in the school with Terri H/can you confirm: YES

did any witnesses see him leave the school: NO COMMENT

but what about HER? Did anyone see her leave?

maybe I have seen to many of these cases and LE speaking but before they wouldn't say if he was seen for sure at the school.

now he "was"

and was he seen leaving the school? no comment

I have a ding, ding, ding, ding, ding going on~

Dang! I wish I could ask questions -- has anyone asked about trash collection and landfill (or transfer station, which if like ours, I could drive to and dump trash).

Was it the Sheriff answering questions or the MCSO spokesperson?

Thank you to all of you who watched and are giving us your interpretations of what was said as well as the words.

OK, so he is "saying" it is very close to home?

So it's Terri or they have no clue...one or the other.

He said he didn't think it was a serial predator. I guess with Kyron being a young child, it would have to be someone close to him. Again the no stranger danger.

I came away feeling neutral. Not feeling one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9