LE Press Conferences

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the cell phone pings? (mumble)

That I can't comment on , sorry.

What can the community do?

The community can ... keep their eyes open. Looking at things around them.
... tips that have been very helpful.
Find any type of evidence we can use.

All sightings have been checked out.

Explaining about how to speak to someone who now has a lawyer.

Do you believe Kyron is being held by someone in the local area?

long pause

I can't comment on that.

There are indications that both Kyron & his mother were seen at the school.

Mother? I assume they mean the SM.

It is so maddening to hear that there is breaking news and then all they come on with is that TH lied about her whereabouts the day K went missing due to cell phone pings.

We heard this news earlier in the week and she denied she was at Sauvie Island. :croc:

Wait. Was this said at the presser or not?

Is this the first time we're hearing about the DA being involved? ...maybe I just missed it...

Gates was right about this.. nothing evidences something (one) as a threat to our community.

Have not ruled out but have nothing to indicate that there is a threat to the community.

That one RIGHT THERE speaks volumes imo.

I have to believe that at 4 weeks in something would have leaked. I can not think of a single case where LE has been able to silence the multitudes. I think they really have nothing so there has been nothing to leak.

That last comment was the most enlightening. Obviously they don't think he was abducted by a stranger.

stranger ruled out (media)
LE: this is something that is not ruled out but there has been nothing that developed and if there was he would be the first one screaming out that a threat exists

he thinks that is IS A THREAT AND IT WAS AN INCIDENT AND THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF IT AND HE CANNOT COMMENT ON IT

I swore I heard a woman reporter asked him if LE has lied {regarding the investigation} and he said, I can't comment on that and had a little smile when he responded. I want to see the transcripts because if that was what I heard then that is very telling to me..

Working on the assumption that Kyron is alive.

I have to believe that at 4 weeks in something would have leaked. I can not think of a single case where LE has been able to silence the multitudes. I think they really have nothing so there has been nothing to leak.

Precisely my thoughts. There HAS to be a lead...something they are focusing on or a theory they are leading on. I find it very hard to believe that after 4 weeks they really have nothing. They either are playing this VERY close to the vest or have nothing at all to speak of. I'm going with playing it close to the vest however.

The cell phone pings have leaked multiple times. So have the polygraph tests. Maybe they don't have much more than knowing that TH has not been truthful about her whereabouts that day.

stranger ruled out (media)
LE: this is something that is not ruled out but there has been nothing that developed and if there was he would be the first one screaming out that a threat exists

he thinks that is IS A THREAT AND IT WAS AN INCIDENT AND THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF IT AND HE CANNOT COMMENT ON IT

Wait, what is all this?

I truly believe Le: That this was:

1)threat to Kyron Horman
2)an incident
3)LE will "take care of it"

----------

that was really all I needed to know

What I took from this press conference: We know Terri Horman did it. Just give us time.

If you ask me that was a whole lot a nothin about nothin. About the only thing that I gathered from this was the fact that there are 2700(?) leads and about 60% of them have been followed up on and that the DA's office has an investigator working also.

As far as the budget issues go, I could care less about. There should be no price tag put on any child's head that goes missing. If you spend $1 million a day then so be it, you do whatever you have to do to find that child and bring him/her home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892