Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
tentd.png

What is going on with that tent like structure?

It's a childs play tent

I just can't fathom Deborah and Jeremy hiding a body or the phones in their own yard. What are they looking for???

But if one or both of them did hide or dispose of something in that area, they must be having a melt down watching this search. Although I am starting to get the feeling that Deborah is getting an attitude that she's above all this law enforcement scrutiny.

Nice cya there, JT. Seriously? They wouldn't need a warrant if what you said was true!!! Gah!

Actually, they would. It's SOP... protects the police from liability, secures the scene, and makes plainer what will be admissible evidence resulting from the search.

I cant hear this guy.. What the heck is going on, why the bomb and arson squad, what equipment do they have thats needed.. Odd.

hmm...bomb and arson unit? Thinking maybe chemical analysis? We had a house fire a few years ago..electrical in our garage. But the fire department did have to have arson unit check to make sure no chemical or accelerant (sp) was used to start fire. (it wasn't of course, but they have to do that)

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin @KCPolice says bomb & arson truck is heading to scene - w/equipment needed in their work - NO explosive device at the house. #fb
46 seconds ago

Okay, I'm glad someone qualified this because for a moment there I was like what the heck did they find? Phew. Still, what they could need that kind of equipment for?

She was at least seen on Sunday, at the birthday party, I believe. So the earliest she could have gone missing is Sunday night, if the family is lying about her going missing overnight Monday.

Yeah that's I read/heard too. But now we have the LE digging up trees and bushes that look older than 11 months..so I'm trying to understand what it is they are hoping to find.

Even if the cell phones were buried back there...there would be signs of a distrubance in the ground, right? why dig up bushes and trees?

I don't know.

I cant hear this guy.. What the heck is going on, why the bomb and arson squad, what equipment do they have thats needed.. Odd.

Something was burned and they need to collect/analyze it. MOO

Thankx In da Middle! Ok - so its like a "culvert" that runs into a drainage ditch.

Could this also be where the washer empties? Or the contents of the washer ends up "running down"?

Actually, they would. It's SOP... protects the police from liability, secures the scene, and makes plainer what will be admissible evidence resulting from the search.

Sorry, I do know that. I wasn't saying that they didn't need to do this. What I was upset over is JT acting like LE wouldn't have to do this. Come on, JT. We're not that dumb and neither is LE!

I'm I supposed to have sound? I think I've gone deaf...

Where is SARX.. (God I am learning who knows what on here pretty quick). I am wondering why they dont have dogs there today. I think with all the brush removal and full access to the house they would have them there. Any thoughts..

I'm here! Long night, lol.
That's a good question. My guess would be they are looking for something specific that dogs don't train for.

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin @KCPolice says bomb & arson truck is heading to scene - w/equipment needed in their work - NO explosive device at the house. #fb
46 seconds ago

Oh God...please don't tell me they've found charred remains. :praying:

KMBC is reporting on their live TV feed that KCPD will soon be bringing out a bomb truck... there is not a bomb or explosives at the house, but the truck contains items that can be helpful in the search.

Edit... Ooops.. sorry for the repeat material... didn't get here fast enough!

Maybe something in the garage area that needs to be inspected or removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jillybean84