LE serves search warrant on family home #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
would you all say that the black thing is about the size of 24x30?

A 10 month old baby missing from it's crib in the middle of the night isn't a good enough reason for a warrant:waitasec:

JMO, don't know the laws but that house should have been a crime scene from day one and the parents should have never been able to go back in like they did.:twocents:

I'm guessing it would be probable cause to search for evidence of a kidnapping, if that's what it originally looked like. They wouldn't have probable cause to do things like dig up the backyard or go through the pipes, and if they did exceed the scope of their earlier probable cause, then that evidence wouldn't come in. Hence, finding probable cause for a broader search warrant, leading to the search today.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/19/investigators-enter-missing-missouri-girls-home/

Young said all previous searches of the house have been conducted with the family's consent. The warrant prevents anyone except those involved in the investigation from entering, meaning family members -- who have returned home from time to time to collect clothes and other belongings -- may not go back inside until the search is over.

I wish we knew what they were doing with these mystery black boxes.

ETA: And why don't they park that CSI van in the driveway so they don't have to walk so far. LOL

A warrant for what though?

I'm sure you see the problem.

IMO

To be able to search the house completely for evidence like they are doing now....as I said in my other post, I do not know the law and how it works :) Just want baby Lisa found...

Great question Boodles! Do we have any experts that know the answer.

From a moral/ethical standpoint, I believe that they would have to let the family know right away. But, I don't think there is any law that says it needs to be public knowledge.

They would need to let family know once the remains are identified. But until identified they could always use the unknown remains reason not to notify the parents.

I'm smacking the next person who gives us a "black thingy" update! :crazy:

PASS THE ADVIL!!

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Question ... why can't they park the tech's van close to the house so he doesn't have to walk in and out and in and out with that "thingy" ?

The van is "out of view" of the camera ...

I am "guessing" they don't want the "public" :innocent: to see what's going on ? :innocent:

:waitasec:

You guys wanted to know what it was like int the hood with the media. Nurse helped me get a couple of images uploaded.

This one is not even on Lister.
DSC00139.jpg

This is Lister, but about a block away.
DSC00140.jpg

Clusterf__k much? Can you imagine driving the school bus and making the corner?
Oh, yeah, this corner is also a school bus stop.

Thank you so much for the pictures. This looks like such a nice little neighborhood with all of the beautiful greenery and open space. It sucks that you have to be overrun with all of this chaos now. I hope it gets resolved soon.

Russell Williams (the ex colonel)wife put in a claim to sue LE when her hardwood floors were scratched when they searched the house. Now I cant remember the outcome of it.

Found the info on the claim...LE agreed to pay $3000 towards the floors, the link no longer works.

OMG that's gotta take balls. I totally feel for her if she didn't know what her husband was up to, but sheesh. Floors are nothing compared to what else was lost :(

IMO, they are not treating the carpet like it is evidence. laying the carpet down outside would contaminate whatever evidence was there anyway. A defense attorney will have a freaking HAYDAY with the way they have handled all of this stuff. I bet everything they find in the house today will be inadmissable because they let the crime scene be contaminated by family and media tours.

If they are laying the carpet outside, they are probably planning to re-lay it when they are finished going through the floor boards, drywall, etc.

I don't agree with you that whatever they have seized is inadmissable or that it was contaminated. The media didn't have access to the inside of walls, floors, attic.

JMO

Ok, My count of "black thingie" Trips is now up to 46,

Now I know that house is big but if it was finger print and shoe print film that sure is a lot....

But then again that would also be a lot of X-Ray film also...

just marking this cause.. well what is a black thingy and why are there so many of them?:waitasec:

I wish we knew what they were doing with these mystery black boxes.

ETA: And why don't they park that CSI van in the driveway so they don't have to walk so far. LOL

I think they are filters. I believe they are vacuuming up areas that have been sectioned off and labeled/numbered. Then wrapping them in plastic and taking them away.

Somehow I think it may tie into the dogs - b/c LE mentioned dogs being the reason they wanted the no-fly zone, yet I have yet to see the first dog today. Perhaps they're taking them *back* to the dogs...? Sounds crazy, but they're testing those panels in some way for fibers, scent, whatever.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members