LE serves search warrant on family home #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
o/t

But there are a bunch of lions, tigers, wolves and monkeys on the loose in Ohio. So um...watch your backs Ohio peeps? :waitasec:

OT I know but yeah some nut had them all on his property, let them go then committed suicide, they killed something like 40 begal tigers so far, brown and black bear, lions, panthers, wolves, etc, all extremely dangerous. There are people hidden out and locked in their homes because of these animals. I think they killed then all but 2. So yes, peeps in that area, be careful.

Pics of "Scotland Yard" reporter.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 34
The house is a crime scene regardless of which side you're on.

Kidnapping or not. We have no idea what the warrant was for or why. If we believe the parents, they have always allowed LE to search the property and we've seen so ourselves. They haven't been to the home since this all happened from what I understand. They've bee staying with relatives.

So I'm confused why this was not done 15 days ago?

DBs interviews that she did on Sunday that expanded the gaps in the timeline by four more hours?:waitasec:

home was also searched at the beginning consensually.

today they reported this was the first warrant executed in the case

yesterday was the suspense date for media footage to the grand jury..

:twocents:

Ok I understand this and their reasoning but being a non LE person are you able to tell us what all "types" dogs there are. Or I know from other searches there are tracking dogs, cadaver dogs, drug dogs, and fire/arson dogs. Am I missing any other ones - if you can answer and TIA!
There are trailing dogs, and area search, and water search, arson and accel., dogs that specialize in contraband that are specifically trained to look for specific items.
I am not LE but work with them closely often and would never breach that confidence and as an "expert" would never do anything that would jeopardize a case.

evidence that says go back because it points them to other things that are now evidence?
could be one or both. They aren't releasing. I was just stating that they have Collected during almost every search. Could be something.Could be nothing. They might not even know until it is tested.

Well hell fire and damnation!!!!!!!! I tried to quote that and send the link and it is all jumbled!!!!!! I need a class on using WS.

yes-I have not seen it on lately either-they used something like an x-ray machine to capture the whole house and where everything was.

Right, they used special camera to get a 360 view of the crime scene, so everything could be seen, and later used in court. I miss that show !

Crime 360 is a great show. Very few police departments have the technology that they use on that show. Basically, upon arriving at a scene they use, what I will call a camera (i'm sure there is a technical name) to create a 360 degree snapshot of a crime scene. Thus, preserving the whole seen in 3D.
Very cool, but rare for departments to have.

Don't feel bad. Not all phones have a SIM card. iPhones don't.

no, they do! Mine does! I've changed them when my daughter and I switched phones (both different models of iphone). It's just not intuitive like on many phones... I had to look up how to change it.

Get a warrant first.

Any LEA worth their salt would get a warrant first before tearing that house apart, even if they believe it was a kidnapping. The lawyer was being disingenuous - IMO purposefully so - by saying LE need only ask, has permission to search the home. Of course LE would get a warrant first before destroying someone's home, unless they were total idiots.

IMO

But why would it take so long to get a warrant when, again, the one thing we know is a crime was committed and it very likely was committed at this residence.

Found the item in question they are air filters:

productimage-picture-astecair-monair-8-cf-a201-7.jpg

I did a search with google images for forensic's filters and it came up with that picture and this link:

http://www.globalfiltration.co.uk/category/carbon-filters/

O/T

I dunno...that's what I heard just now on NPR. Guy kept them, decided to commit suicide and let all these wild animals loose first.

You can't make this stuff up, folks. :crazy:

It's true, and they are going to, um, dispose of them as found. :( But it is a huge threat.

Off to find a calabash pipe, monacle, glass of scotch, and some unsuspecting person's fireplace. :crazy:

Snipped from : http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44957767/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?GT1=43001

BI spokeswoman Bridget Patton said the search is not based on any sort of tip. Patton said they were restricting media access because agents are using a procedure involving dogs that they don't want taped. She declined to elaborate.

It sounds like they have some new promising type of investigative procedure that they do not want the perps to know about. I hope it works in this case.

What are your thoughts? Being from the area, do you believe she was kidnapped or is LE just chasing their tails? Tunnel vision on their part, perhaps?
I have absolutely no clue. I am not convinced either way yet. The only thing I am certain of is that it was not random.

But why would it take so long to get a warrant when, again, the one thing we know is a crime was committed and it very likely was committed at this residence.
To look for specific items. To tear up carpet, bust a hole in the wall, bust a couch up, etc.

To cover their legal azzes, so that the home owners can't later sue the city by claiming that LE unlawfully went into the home and destroyed it.

IMO

That's some "investigative technique " . I wonderwhat LE thinks after hearing her say that she was drunk that night ? Or,did they smell alcohol on her that night when Lisa disappeared ? There is something vital,something specific in the area of that house, MOO MOO

IMHO, I've got to think it is one or all of the missing cell phones. Finding one hidden in the house will discredit mom & dad completely...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon