LE serves search warrant on family home #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of floor covering was in baby Lisa's room?

I think its possible too. LE could be bluffing or grasping at anything, saying its got evidentary value. I hope Im wrong and they did find something of significance.

Just a thought....Just because LE is saying that something from the house has evidentiary value does not indicate to me whether or not the focus is on the parents or an intruder/abductor simply because the crime took place inside the house....JMO

I have a feeling that the next several days, or longer, will be ones of waiting for test results, with very little new activity or news. And if nothing comes from the test results, we may see a big drop-off in coverage of Lisa.

When I rule the world, I'm going to make it SOP that every home of a missing child is searched thoroughly from Day One and roped off from family until LE is done. And families won't complain b/c they'll know that it is SOP.

:Crown:

Let me know if you need an assistant.

The house WAS roped off and treated as a crime scene for the entire first day or two. Much video to prove it.

Yes, but obviously not searched thoroughly enough. How many hours did they spend there yesterday? Not saying these parents specifically, but how many people would object to a search in their home once LE starts tearing it apart?

You know you watch too much news when.....

My 6 yr old GD just walked through while Lisa's picture was up. She said "that's a pretty baby, did an animal eat her?" I think she caught a little listen of the wild animals in Ohio earlier today. I told her I didn't know what happened to her, that she was missing. She then said "I know i'm right, cause i'm smart". Guess I better turn the channel more often.

When Belimon rules the world, she will put a stop to potential suspects in missing child cases being able to clam up and hire criminal defense attorneys that tell them not to talk to LE. It is preposterous that these parents and perps can refuse to assist LE in the hunt for a missing baby/child. This hiding behind defense attorneys has got out of hand and needs to be stopped.

It has become a fact now that likely perps walk because LE has not found a body. No more logic and no more piecing together of facts and evidence. Look at the jury in the Anthony trial. They expected a 1 hr show of CSI to convict. They didn't even have brains or cared to make time to figure it out. They wanted machines like they have on "Bones" to prove the case for them.

Our society and its need for speed has got way out of hand. People can't or won't even use their logic anymore. This case comes down to common sense. How often are ten month old babies kidnapped by strangers?

I had one who kidpnapped a three month old but that was for rape...Yes, it happens!! I hope and pray we are not looking at another sexual pervert like that...I don't think we are. Chances would be one in a million. The point is what would prompt a stranger to steal a ten month old?

I find it a little odd that there have been searches everyday but today. The day after the BIG home search. Did they find something that made them stop? Or just run out of ideas?

I hoep we don't wind up with another Aisenberg case here .

Everything is of "evidentiary value" until it isn't. That is a very noncommital way of putting it, from LE.

Has is been stated what items of baby Lisa were missing the night she was taken?

Ok, the father leaves at 5:20pm for work. The mother "Puts her down" at 6:40pm. Are we assuming she was fed, bathed and placed in p.j's prior to being "Put down"(mommy's chosen words)?

I say this child was not put to bed for the night. This baby was placed in a room with a bottle in her play clothes and the door was shut. Mommy was done...

Has is been stated what items of baby Lisa were missing the night she was taken?

The only thing I'm aware of is the little outfit she was wearing. I believe they said she didn't have her paci, blanket, or a stuffed animal. Just her!

Do you know if the burned clothing they showed the parents were Lisa's clothing?

The only thing I'm aware of is the little outfit she was wearing. I believe they said she didn't have her paci, blanket, or a stuffed animal. Just her!

Do you know if the burned clothing they showed the parents were Lisa's clothing?

I don't think so. I have a question, what do we know about this case that has come from LE? I can't think of anything. It seems to me all we have been told has come from the mother. The only thing it has been reported LE has said is that they have quit talking to them. I think no facts from LE is very strange. It makes me wonder if they have anything. jmo

Yes, but obviously not searched thoroughly enough. How many hours did they spend there yesterday? Not saying these parents specifically, but how many people would object to a search in their home once LE starts tearing it apart?

I know I would. They can be very destructive.

If you want to come onto MY private property and start tearing into (80+ year old original) plaster walls and cutting into old-growth oak hardwood floors....well you are going to have to PAY for that :furious: if I am not found guilty. Plus pain and suffering (trust me...any old house owner knows what I am talking about....). Are taxpayers willing to fund this???

We have laws in this country against unlawful search and seizure and I for one am a fan. :twocents:

I'd like to know if anything else is missing. Besides Lisa and the cell phones. Not just baby-stuff, but anything.

Yeah. I'm nosey.

I don't think so. I have a question, what do we know about this case that has come from LE? I can't think of anything. It seems to me all we have been told has come from the mother. The only thing it has been reported LE has said is that they have quit talking to them. I think no facts from LE is very strange. It makes me wonder if they have anything. jmo

Our only news is from the parent, LI and the news media. I don't think LE has said anything. I do hope and pray they are building a strong case against whoever took or is responsible for the disappearance of this little one.

It will take time to go through all the evidence they have and I believe they have something by now. I hope they have something by now. I don't know who did what but I know Lisa is missing and they need to find her first. Its so hard every day not knowing if she's dead or alive. I can't imagine what the family is feeling.

That just made me think of something..if someone came and grabbed the baby (and the cell phones), why not grab the blanket and pacifier or bottle in case the baby woke up, to keep her quiet?

Seems kind of simple, but now no way do I believe some intruder came in the house and grabbed the baby and 3 cell phones with no pacifier, blanket, bottle..nothing else....no way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay