LE Serves Warrant on Family Home #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I still believe the baby escaped from the crib and from there, something happened while unattended for hours while Deborah drank on the stoop. I believe the baby ended up in the back yard. I don't know how.

I think Deborah found the baby out back, and brought the (deceased) baby inside, wrapped the baby up (on the floor) and she and/or Jeremy disposed of the baby's body elsewhere (i.e., not on the home premises).

And I think when a person lies, causing resources to be spent on searches when the original person has reported an event based on lies, there ought to be a 5 year sentence added for every single day the lie and therefore search/investigation ensues.

She needs to fess up where the baby's remains are.

No disrespect intended - but IF the baby somehow managed to crawl unnoticed through the house & into the backyard - then what? Did she just die? Is that what babies do if they crawl into a backyard, even if unattended for *hours* - do they just die, for no apparent reason?

Not to mention the fact that (defying logic) IF the baby had somehow managed to crawl into the backyard, @ some point in time she would have cried for her mother while back there.

The HRD dog(s) alerted on a scent in the master bedroom, according to media reports.

IMO, something occurred in the house that led to baby Lisa's demise, and it was not an accident.

If Baby Lisa somehow ended up in the backyard - again, IMO, it was not an accident.

One of our experts said on the last thread that it does NOT take two hours, or even one hour to get a scent...FWIW

go here to ask a question:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152258"]Human Remains (*cadaver) Detection (HRD) dog questions and answers **NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

But if you had custody of a child parented by your "ex", any negligence on your part could and would be used against you. There's your motive to cover up an accident and make it look like an abduction. The ex's could use your negligence to take custody from you.

You make a good point about a possible motive - something to consider.

However, I cannot make a logic leap from someone actually being as irresponsible and impaired as we are now being led to believe while at the same time being able to think though and rationalize (or fantasize) that somehow calling 911 to respond to a tragic accident is more of a threat to you and your family than faking a kidnapping and doing heaven only knows what to your precious baby's body. I just cannot make that work without bending it beyond reason.

I was talking about the neighbor. I was replying to a post that said the neighbor probably never went inside. I am just saying that with 3 kids, aged 4,6, and 8, one of the moms had to go inside a few times, imo. In my experience, the kids would have been running around the house up to no good a few times at least. the boys would have been showing off for the cute little neighbor girl, imo. Climbing around, jumping off things, grabbing snacks out of the cabinets, pouring and spilling drinks. [ Maybe that is just my kids..lol]

No, mine too... Even if perfectly behaved the children would have needed something to eat and someone to tell them to go brush their teeth and go to bed. But maybe moms can ignore all that if they're drunk enough?

Possibly yes. But, and this is a BIG but, as a handler you can tell generally what your dog is hitting on, be it old or fresh. Their reaction is different.
The use of dogs is certainly part science based, but there is also a huge "science" to reading a dog. This is why dogs and handlers are teams, and generally you can't just pass your dog off to someone else to work even to another experienced handler. Reading a dog is huge, it is very reliable, it is part of why documentation is so critical. There are patterns and as long as they are consistent and you are consistent and thorough about documenting them they will hold up. Maybe your dog gets visibly more energetic on a fresh scent, maybe it pulls up a paw, maybe it circles 3 times, maybe it flops down on one side.... The handler know what it means.

How to run an organized and effective community Search
www.4themissing.net
the above was Sarx answer when I ask If a dog would hit if someone had died in that spot 15 yrs ago. I though it was very important and copy/pasted from previous thread.sorry Im not sure how to brig something over from another thread.
Now to catch up AGAIN

No, mine too... Even if perfectly behaved the children would have needed something to eat and someone to tell them to go brush their teeth and go to bed. But maybe moms can ignore all that if they're drunk enough?

Not to mention having to go pee from all that drinking, Im sure hoping that they just didn
t pee in the yard!:crazy:

No disrespect intended - but IF the baby somehow managed to crawl unnoticed through the house & into the backyard, then what? Did she just die? Is that what babies do when they crawl into a backyard, even if unattended for *hours*?

The HRD dog(s) alerted on a scent in the master bedroom, according to media reports.

IMO, something occurred in the house that led to baby Lisa's demise, and it was not an accident.

If Baby Lisa's remains somehow ended up in the backyard - again, IMO, it was not an accident.

And since they had a labrador in the back yard, it might have been the safest place for a baby until an adult had found her. I doubt it was a vicious dog since they had 2 other kids. labs usually love their kids in the family.

Yes, they would.

They have a routine life, and when they come home from school there would be an expectation of seeing the baby. If Lisa were not there they are fully old enough to say they didn't see her after school that day. It would be so unusual that it would stick out, not to see the child all afternoon.

NOT sleuthing the 2 boys, but we simply don't know what they told LE when they were interviewed...MOO And DB doesn't know exactly what they told LE either...MOO

I think a cadaver smell could be there for a number of reasons. Decaying pigs, for example, are used to train cadaver dogs because they have the same scent as decaying humans. (The internet is a wonderful resource). Did she go to a pig roast recently where she helped prepare the raw pig for the barbecue? Was she so moved at a funeral that she reached in and hugged the deceased and then tossed her funeral dress on the floor there by her bed?

I don't want to make this a really long post, but I keep coming up with other plausible explanations why there could be cadaver scent on the carpet.

I have a friend who is a hairdresser who does hair for the deceased for open casket funerals. She's been in my home innumerable times - maybe a cadaver dog would hit on my home too?

Ummm, hopefully we don't barbeque decaying pigs. Pigs blood is drained before Jimmy Dean squeezes the little guy into the tube. Gross.

Because it is in context with the warrant and the dog I am going to post here as well.
The expert needs to do something besides just look at what few studies there are out there. Be an expert, get your ear to the phone, your feet on the ground and start doing the research. Talk to the hundreds of certified people and find out.
Just because that is what the study was based on does not mean that is all they are capable of, it is just the parameters of the study.

Let's look at it this way.
A trailing dog, or even a police dog, can track down their person by sniffing out what is cast off the body at a dead run, or even from a car. That "scent" coming off of them is being released for only a second before they move on right? Well then, why would a body need to be in one place for hours before a dog could pick it up?

This case really is starting to go the way of the Madeleine McCann case. Three children alone in the house while parent is drinking on the porch. Abductor comes in during the night and takes youngest of the three children and leaves without a trace. Cadaver dog hits on scent in parent's bedroom. 2reports of mysterious man carrying baby miles apart from each other and going in different directions. The only difference is that Madeleine was the oldest, and only mobile child while Lisa is the youngest and only non mobile child.

:waitasec:

MOO

I don't care what may have happened in a drunken drug stupor. No excuse. Who could discard their child like trash to cover their azz. Normal folk would be full of grief and cop to it. Did Mom- heck no she was too busy justifying her Adult time and Lawyering up. Are we that desentized? My gawd :furious: As far as i am concerned she is just another that we read about. How many of you in accidental death could hide your child. Lie. Defend your drinking. How loud can we say another Mom who just discarded her child like trash. MOO

Yep! Casey Anthony, the epitome of maternal evil did it. Mom doesn't take her dead baby out like the trash after a home accident. Mom throws her baby out like trash when she is afraid of being caught having done something very horrible to her child. She is afraid of going to jail for a long time. Lisa did not die in an accident. IMO :rage:

Not if DB plopped that box o' wine between 2 chairs.

:crazy:

I imagine so. I doubt they left it in the house cause that would mean a lot of trips back to the house.

I haven't followed this as closely as some of you but I'm sooo confused....
Did the cadaver dog hit at the house Lisa was reported missing from or the house where the parents are currently staying?

No disrespect intended - but IF the baby somehow managed to crawl unnoticed through the house & into the backyard, then what? Did she just die? Is that what babies do when they crawl into a backyard, even if unattended for *hours*?

If Baby Lisa's remains somehow ended up in the backyard - again, IMO, it was not an accident.

Not to disagree with you, I don't think an accident is likely either, but she might have died if she got out through an upstairs window. Someone might then have taken her to the bedroom.

Oh I totally agree! But I don't think that this was anything counter to anything Sarx said. I was just making a comment on the guy on JVM and not specifically to anyone's post.

I totally know it's not you, but the "expert" on JVM is completely counter to what I am saying.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89
Back