LE Serves Warrant on Family Home #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'd like to know if other cadaver dogs were brought in and if they hit anywhere else in the home. What about clothing?

Sorry but one hit in one spot just isn't enough for me (if that's what it was). I trust dogs but there has to be more than one hit or more than one dog with a positive hit.

The neighbor reportedly brought her 4 yr old daughter with her, to play with the boys. So I am going to assume that she had to have gone inside a few times to check on the kids. No way a 4, 6 and 8 yr old just sat quietly in the room watching a 'fairy tale' video, and did not require any parental input. imoo

It depends on the type of mom she was. There are mom's who LEAVE their 4 year olds with a 6 year old.I don't think we know ,one way or another.
There's so much we don't know.

If cadaver dogs hit on menstrual blood I'll be hanged if someone goes missing from my home.

As will all us female folk.

I'm trusting the dogs. If they say there's human decomposition (as in, someone is deceased), then I'll believe them, until they're proven wrong.

Possibly the helicopter was flying more over the woods behind the house? I only say this because while I was researching Lindsey Baum's case, I found out that plant life growing on top of a decomposing body (human or animal) will give off a stronger heat signal than will the other vegetation, so if they fly over the most likely wooded areas, they might spot an area that is glowing brighter than the other vegetation around it on an infrared scan.

I can find the link, if I go dig through Lindsey's thread, but I might need sarx to come find me if I go in there.

:eek:fftopic: I am praying that our two precious angels "Somer Thompson" (found 10/21/09) and "Elizabeth Olten" (found 10/23/09) will help guide LE to Baby Lisa over this weekend.

I guess I can't imagine having some legitimate accident that hurt my baby and NOT calling 911. I mean, what...am I going to be too embarrassed to make the call? For cripes' sake, my baby may be dead, but I'd be embarrassed that I was drinking? No way.

Also, if she was drunk at 10:30, would she be sobered up by the time JI got home at 3:45? Or would he notice she was drunk? (I am, sadly, allergic to alcohol and don't have a bead on this kind of thing...).

I'd like to know if other cadaver dogs were brought in and if they hit anywhere else in the home. What about clothing?

Sorry but one hit in one spot just isn't enough for me (if that's what it was). I trust dogs but there has to be more than one hit or more than one dog with a positive hit.

There should have been a trail of scent thru the house no? Where she died, where she was picked up to be bundled, as she was carried out of the house? I can't imagine that a person is able to kill, package and carry a dead body out of the house with it only leaving one spot with a scent

There should have been a trail of scent thru the house no? Where she died, where she was picked up to be bundled, as she was carried out of the house? I can't imagine that a person is able to kill, package and carry a dead body out of the house with it only leaving one spot with a scent

Hmmm... I wonder if she lay on that floor for quite some time, then? Sarx, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm assuming the scent would be stronger there if that's the case? And if the dog detected a 'trace' (?) scent, then they would probably have a different behavior...?

I have been feverishly trying to catch up on all the threads & news reports before posting, but have finally realized that is just not going to happen with how fast things are moving. First of all, I want to thank sarx and Oriah *so much* for their deeply informative posts. I have learned much this evening about how SAR and HDR (did I get those right?) dogs work, and I truly appreciate it. While theories and speculation are interesting, all along I have been looking for some hard facts/evidence before coming down on one side or the other. I realize that what has been released by the media so far may not be enough at this point for an arrest/conviction, but I just don't think I can stay up on that fence any longer. :(

Last night I had a dream that Lisa was found safe and well, and she was so happy. This morning, I woke up convinced that everything was going to be OK. And now this news about the cadaver dogs getting a hit and the evidence that LE removed from the house. I said in another thread that I was thankful that the FBI seemed to be taking the lead in the searches, and from what I understand from the posts from sarx and Oriah this was indeed a very good thing. And yet.....I'm so sorry that now I can no longer believe Lisa is alive. I had been very doubtful about the theories that DB might have 'sold' Lisa--because how does someone without hardcore criminal connections find a baby black market? I would have no idea, and I don't know anyone who would have any idea. But now I would give anything to be able to believe that Lisa was in the hands of someone who wanted to adopt a baby of their own. :(

At this point I think when LE states that 'the parents are not cooperating' they are NOT trying to put pressure on DB to confess, I think they are trying to get JI to come out with anything he knows. Maybe he really was cleared by LE of any involvement, but perhaps he could still give some insight if he stops being in denial about DB's involvement. I don't know.

But I just wanted to say this: for those who are angry with posters who still can't come off the fence, please try to understand that there is no one here (as far as I can tell!) who is defending parents who kill their children. I think we (including me up until today) were just desperately clinging to any hope that Lisa was still alive. And if the parents were not involved, that was so much more likely, you know? It's not the first reaction of a compassionate person to believe that ANY parent could harm their own child and then 'dispose' of them like garbage (yes, even with CA and all the others as evidence) and those of us who haven't followed a bunch of these cases take a while to understand this. Please, don't hold it against people who don't want to believe in such evil.

My heart just hurts so much right now.

But they consented to the cadaver dog search...so by extension, that is cooperative. Perhaps more than they could have even imagined. Although, had they had knowledge of a dead body being there, you wouldn't think they'd consent. Now...that said...what we don't know is if they were told the dog(s) were cadaver dogs particularly.

Is it possible for LE to just ask for permission for a "search dog" access? Without explicitly saying the word "cadaver" or death scent related dog?

Well, here's the thing! Jeremy is the only one who can legally give consent for the home to be searched. So, Maybe He Didn't Know a Dead Body had Been in the House. DB doesn't own that house and she is not married to him. So her saying "no" to any search of the premises is legally moot. Same goes for her permission to interview JI's son...the oldest boy. She has no legal rights to answer for JI about his son nor he for her son.

:eek:fftopic: I am praying that our two precious angels "Somer Thompson" (found 10/21/09) and "Elizabeth Olten" (found 10/23/09) will help guide LE to Baby Lisa over this weekend.

TY Patty. Your post made me cry, especially since I've followed little Somer's case.

Well, here's the thing! Jeremy is the only one who can legally give consent for the home to be searched. So, Maybe He Didn't Know a Dead Body had Been in the House. DB doesn't own that house and she is not married to him. So her saying "no" to any search of the premises is legally moot. Same goes for her permission to interview JI's son...the oldest boy. She has no legal rights to answer for JI about his son nor he for her son.

Also, I would not have had a clue about cadaver dogs before I started following WS. If I had killed and disposed of a small body all within a few hours, I would never have known that dogs could pick up that scent. Meaning, consent coming from both (or just JI) might have had more to do with ignorance than cooperation. JMO

Originally Posted by Patty G
I am praying that our two precious angels "Somer Thompson" (found 10/21/09) and "Elizabeth Olten" (found 10/23/09) will help guide LE to Baby Lisa over this weekend.

TY Patty. Your post made me cry, especially since I've followed little Somer's case

I agree, thank you Patty. Elizabeth Olten's story has haunted me. I pray they help guide LE to this sweet baby.

From what I understand (I'm catching up as fast as I can), there was a "hit" on the floor in the parents bedroom. Do we know if the bedroom was carpeted? I'm guessing someone had to have carried the body, therefore clothing would also have a "hit" unless they were disposed of or burnt. If the carpet was the one they took out of the home the other day and put out on the front yard, apparently no dogs were seen by posters here at WS who were watching the livestream.

There isn't enough information right now to come to a conclusion except that it was enough for a judge to grant a search warrant. Maybe more will be revealed in the coming days....or not.

I'm just not comfortable with the one "hit" in one spot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89
Back