LE Serves Warrant on Family Home #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That was the only place that was disclosed as far as I know. No dogs were seen (on camera) in the front or back yard when they did the 16 or 17 hour search but we know they had dogs someplace restricted by the media. Where that was, we do not know.

One hit isn't enough for me to say she is a suspect and that is all we have right now. I need more to call her a murderer.

Even if it was a valid hit, and/or by more than one dog, it still does not by default make her a murderer.

If these trained dogs hit on skin cells, old blood, etc. then they would hit on every home they ever went into...and would not be worth much of anything at all. I do not believe they hit on these items, JMO.

ITA! Not only that, but they would have hit on many other places in that house. Something must have been different in that spot -- and the dogs must be reliable enough to garner a warrant.

I trust animals a heck of a lot faster than I trust people anymore.

Do we know that was the only place the dog(s) hit? Or is that the only place that was disclosed????? They're not gonna show us all their cards.

Agree. They didn't say it was the one and only. They were justifying a hit to get the warrant.

"On October 17, 2011, an FBI cadaver dog was brought into the residence upon consent of Irwin and Bradley. The cadaver dog indicated a positive 'hit' for the scent of a deceased human in an area of the floor of Bradley's bedroom near the bed."

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bT5WRrcR

They also found purple shorts and a disney top - not sure if the top is the one DB described.

I'm sure they took other stuff too. That's why they got a search warrant. Does a baby girl only have one pair of purple pants? Her shirt has kittens on it according to her mom.

I think that picture was from way before... she seemed to be using the crib for "storage". I did that with both of my kids before they were born as I was accumulating stuff. As a matter of fact, right now, I have several things in my daughter's crib because she is still sleeping in our room. I have a few piles of her clothing that don't yet fit, along with some toys and other trinkets. Just haven't gotten around to finding a space for everything.

JMO.

The picture was not from way before. As I understand it, the blackout bags were put there by CSI - could be misinformation, but it makes sense when using luminol.

Also, DB stated she put Lisa in the crib that night.

They also found purple shorts and a disney top - not sure if the top is the one DB described.
The Affidavit for the Search Warrant was interesting. DB had stated she didn't go out and look in the back yard for Lisa as she was afraid what she might find. My wording, but close.

The death scent spot was discovered on Monday, right? The Warrant served on Wed with the further search. I haven't read the Affidavit yet, only that article that lists items taken from the house.

Yes, it struck me too. They seemed to be holding back just like JI in his interviews. He just stares straight ahead and seems reluctant to say anything. It is not the behavior of someone distraught and trying to get their baby back. The grandparents look lovely, but like their hands are tied. They didn't look happy to be interviewed. Which is understandable in any circumstance, but it was as if they were afraid to say something and just repeating what DB and JI said in their first press conference. The whole thing struck me as peculiar as well. It's as if they all know what is coming.

I can't get a read on him! He did allow the dogs. I doubt very seriously this would have happened with foreknowledge. Then again, LE did obtain a warrant. I wasn't under the impression that Irwin was preventing the search Wednesday, just that LE wanted the findings air tight. I feel Deb is the stronger in the relationship. He strikes me as slow. I keep seeing that picture in my head of Jeremy sitting on the porch alone, arms crossed across his chest (insulating/closed behavior) spaced out. I'm leaning toward shock; however, Irwin has not been the main focus for me yet. To be fair, I've not isolated and researched his behaviors. His story changes regarding his arrival home, conditions, actions and reactions do concern me.

I'm sure they took other stuff too. That's why they got a search warrant. Does a baby girl only have one pair of purple pants? Her shirt has kittens on it according to her mom.

I wasn't being condescending, just didn't know if you knew about some of the other stuff by your statement...seemed you hadn't read everything yet.

The best I can do is cough syrup with codeine right now...:innocent:

I'm "doin'"....chocolate. (Hope I don't have too many trick-or-treaters this year...the pickins will be slim, I fear).

Parents and Lawyers answer to the warrant..

http://www.kmbc.com/download/2011/1021/29552279.pdf

In defense of the parents, their attorneys have given us some numbers to work with in the second paragraph of the second page of their document. They say, "Together and apart they have spent approximately 40 hours answering police questions."

I am not impressed:
Lisa was reported missing 17 days ago. 40 hours divided by 17 days equals an average of 2.35 hours per day. And that's "together and apart." So that would be less than 1 and 1/2 hours each day that each of them have spent "answering police questions."

Obviously, they thought there were more important things to do ~ I can't imagine what!!! :furious:

I can't get a read on him! He did allow the dogs. I doubt very seriously this would have happened with foreknowledge. Then again, LE did obtain a warrant. I wasn't under the impression that Irwin was preventing the search Wednesday, just that LE wanted the findings air tight. I feel Deb is the stronger in the relationship. He strikes me as slow. I keep seeing that picture in my head of Jeremy sitting on the porch alone, arms crossed across his chest (insulating/closed behavior) spaced out. I'm leaning toward shock; however, Irwin has not been the main focus for me yet. To be fair, I've not isolated and researched his behaviors. His story changes regarding his arrival home, conditions, actions and reactions do concern me.

I am not sure that I would call him 'slow.' He is a union electrician. That is pretty complicated stuff to understand and he had to be licensed and take some hard tests to do so. I think he is plenty bright, intellectually.

But emotionally, he seems kind of slow or stilted. Maybe it is just the shock of it all though. Must be like a nightmare that you cannot wake up from.

On the floor of the parents bedroom, next to the bed.

Questions for anyone.
Confused:

Well how long did the child lay there and decompose?? When does decomposition scent appear? That's what the dog hits on, right? Decomposition? Not just the location where someone died.

So......... wondering what happened and how long she was possibly in the floor by the bed in parents room in order for cadaver dogs to hit on a decomp scent........

In the Casey anthony case, I think the decomp had begun and child was transported for (possible) buriel in backyard where cadaver dogs hit on scent.

Where were the other kids? What DID they see and hear?

Also, I'm not sure I'd hear someone sneaking into my house while I'm asleep. however, not sure the mom is being honest either.

Even if it was a valid hit, and/or by more than one dog, it still does not by default make her a murderer.

Not being snarky but then what does it make her???
Accident? She told police, NO!!!
Why stage a kidnapping? Why?
She has lied from day one and she is lying for a reason and the story keeps changing....and her baby girl has been missing for over two weeks now.....

All of these special people desperately searching hrs and hrs for Lisa and I'll eat crow if I have to but DB knows what happened and where her dtr is......

This so reminds me of CA's case.....

ITA! Not only that, but they would have hit on many other places in that house. Something must have been different in that spot -- and the dogs must be reliable enough to garner a warrant.

I trust animals a heck of a lot faster than I trust people anymore.

hahaha! That's great. ME TOO, especially of late, crazy stuff out there

In defense of the parents, their attorneys have given us some numbers to work with in the second paragraph of the second page of their document. They say, "Together and apart they have spent approximately 40 hours answering police questions."

I am not impressed:
Lisa was reported missing 17 days ago. 40 hours divided by 17 days equals an average of 2.35 hours per day. And that's "together and apart." So that would be less than 1 and 1/2 hours each day that each of them have spent "answering police questions."

Obviously, they thought there were more important things to do ~ I can't imagine what!!! :furious:
The "defense" attorney is reporting the Irwin's have spent 40 hours with LE. I believe it was stated earlier they had spent a total of 13 hours with LE. In the defense statement released today, the defense team even gave specific dates, even including the last date where the parents only reviewed mugshots. That is NOT an interview, and it's not answering questions by LE. I don't believe the Irwin's have spent 40 hours answering the questions LE needs them to answer in order for the Irwin's to be deemed cooperating with the investigation.

These parent's have isolated themselves, not the other way around. :furious:

I am not sure that I would call him 'slow.' He is a union electrician. That is pretty complicated stuff to understand and he had to be licensed and take some hard tests to do so. I think he is plenty bright, intellectually.

But emotionally, he seems kind of slow or stilted. Maybe it is just the shock of it all though. Must be like a nightmare that you cannot wake up from.

My ex was an electrician and a damn good one, I would never trust anyone but him, but you do not have to be licensed if you work for a company, you work under their license. Its totally legal. Only if you are on your own do you need a license. I might add that my ex had some pretty stupid people working with him. (not saying JI is stupid by any means, just saying that he had people almost burn houses down if he wasnt there to catch what they did). Its also union, he could be in charge of just screwing in the wall plates and not the wiring... JMO.

No matter how I turn this around in my head, I still can't make it add up. If it was an accident and DB and JI or either one, flipped out and did away with her body, then why the cover up? Unless it were intentional, why cover it up? I honestly believe that if one my kids were accidentally injured, I wouldn't have to make a decision whether to call 911 or not. I would simply do it, because in an emergency, that's what you do. No matter how much I had to drink. No matter if the accident could be seen as my fault. No matter what. Even if there were blood everywhere and I believed my child to be dead, I would still make the call. I wish I could understand the mindset, but on the other hand, I don't ever want to understand that mindset.

Originally Posted by sarx View Post

But it does mean that there was a dead body in that room. And, coincidentally, there is a precious child missing from that house. Just TOO coincidental for me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
websleuth719
Back