LE Serves Warrant on Family Home #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I find it interesting that they didn't put that she failed the lie detector test in the affidavit, which makes me think that she may have passed it.

But the affidavit goes to a judge, and the courts do not recognize lie detector tests, so maybe they would just leave it out. I don't know though.

Whew!!! I have spend hrs trying to catch up, I didn't want to miss a single post. Thanks to all!

thsad.gif
I am just heart broken to hear this latest news, I so wanted a good ending for once. Like all of you I can't imagine if it was an accident that 911 wasn't called no matter what time the poor baby was found.

The only possible reason I can even begin to understand a cover-up would be if one of the other children were responsible in some horrid way and the parents are trying to protect them.

If it turns out DB is involved then I think I would also have to believe JI was too...JMO.

Thanks, I believe JI was the next owner, according to public records he bought the house in 11/2002.

The only thing we don't know is how long the other party lived in the house. If it was built in the 1950's there may have been several owners.
JI was the 3rd owner. Original owner lived there until the late 90's (?) This is who possibly died in the house - can't confirm that part right now, but this is getting to be a loooong time ago. The family sold the house after this and the new family after this lost it then JI bought it. I am not sure if the second family lost it in foreclosure or had a drug forfeiture placed on it (very possible LE might have found something in those walls!).

I have been reading a few posts about if it was accidental, why cover it up? What if something accidental did happen and it wasn't discovered until hours later. I don't know how the time of death is established, but they might be able to tell that it did not just happen, and she knew she would be arrested for negligence. Maybe she thought she had a better chance if she claimed there was a kidnapping.

BBM: The only way I can think of a mother covering up an accidental death, is that she is protecting another child, a child that she loves dearly as much as she loves baby Lisa.
She was drunk - maybe one of the other children attempted to bring baby Lisa to moms room, where she was passed out, and dropped Lisa on the floor?

We know nothing of this family. Maybe there is behaviour problems with the syblings? I don;t know .. BUT.. the only way I can understnad any of this, is if one of the other children had something to do with this. IMO Debrah would fiercely protect that child also.. I could also understand Jeremy's position too, if this theory actually happened....

If cadaver dog hit on a spot near the bed..... hum... didn't Debrah say that one of the boys were in bed with her? What did she say about that?

BBM: The only way I can think of a mother covering up an accidental death, is that she is protecting another child, a child that she loves dearly as much as she loves baby Lisa.
She was drunk - maybe one of the other children attempted to bring baby Lisa to moms room, where she was passed out, and dropped Lisa on the floor?

We know nothing of this family. Maybe there is behaviour problems with the syblings? I don;t know .. BUT.. the only way I can understnad any of this, is if one of the other children had something to do with this. IMO Debrah would fiercely protect that child also.. I could also understand Jeremy's position too, if this theory actually happened....

If cadaver dog hit on a spot near the bed..... hum... didn't Debrah say that one of the boys were in bed with her? What did she say about that?

Women cover for boyfriends all the time as well. I hope they find her little body soon, if she is dead, so the evidence is still there.

JI was the 3rd owner. Original owner lived there until the late 90's (?) This is who possibly died in the house - can't confirm that part right now, but this is getting to be a loooong time ago. The family sold the house after this and the new family after this lost it then JI bought it. I am not sure if the second family lost it in foreclosure or had a drug forfeiture placed on it (very possible LE might have found something in those walls!).

I put up a link a while ago with the previous owners information....I'll see if I can find it.

Whatever LE found, it didn't push them toward an arrest or naming any suspects. Nerve wracking!!!

Sarx said a good dog and dog handler would know the difference in a recent decomposed scent and an old one. I ask because thats what popped into my head. (my question was 15 yrs ago)
Thanks In da Middle for keeping us informed!!!

Boggles my mind that if the dad helped cover this up, why? He had no thought processes that if he did both he and the mom would end up in jail leaving the children to someone else? This story is sad..

So so sad. Glad for the help of the HRD dogs...
I feel like all the important cards that LE has are kind of on the table, as far as what they've been looking for, where they've been looking for it. Why they've been looking for what they've been looking for.

So now that some of our questions have been answered by LE--------- Ball's in your court DB and JI. Guess you better start talking.

moo

Boggles my mind that if the dad helped cover this up, why? He had no thought processes that if he did both he and the mom would end up in jail leaving the children to someone else? This story is sad..

Yet if he or someone else didn't help her, what did she do with Lisa, if she is guilty? How far would she have gone, leaving the other children alone in the home? Do we know for sure she had access to a vehicle? If so, she could have driven cell miles away and back.

Yet if he or someone else didn't help her, what did she do with Lisa, if she is guilty? How far would she have gone, leaving the other children alone in the home? Do we know for sure she had access to a vehicle? If so, she could have driven cell miles away and back.

I am wondering if that is the reason she wanted everyone to know she was smashed and really drunk. Maybe she does not want anyone to think that she could have figured out a cover up, or that she could have snuck out with the car and hidden all of the sad evidence by herself.

Forgive me, trying to catch up. Was the decomp smelled on the floor (ie. carpet) or IN the floor?? I've heard both. TIA!

I find it interesting that they didn't put that she failed the lie detector test in the affidavit, which makes me think that she may have passed it.

Or they assumed they didn't need it and that assumption was correct.

JMO

LDT's are inadmissable in court so I'm guessing it's not something they can use on an affidavit and/or to convince a judge to issue a search warrant.

LE usually knows when they prepare a warrant what a Judge will want to see and what a Judge doesn't want to see, kwim?

I think LE always puts only what they need in their requests for search warrants; they know they will probably become public and why let a defense attorney have more information sooner than is legally required?

Has anyone considered, that DB MAY have gotten drunk, AFTER something happened to Lisa?

To blot out the memory, to be able to handle it, to drown it until she passed out.

Just a thought ...

I think LE always puts only what they need in their requests for search warrants; they know they will probably become public and why let a defense attorney have more information sooner than is legally required?

I agree. For all we know, clothing carrying Lisa's decomp scent was on the floor and what the dogs actually hit upon. Or perhaps the purple shorts weren't found in the first search and were found in a pile of fresh laundry in the second.

An assumption that is probably safe to draw from the sw is that LE has concluded no stranger went into the parents' bedroom and killed the child there.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime
Back