LE Serves Warrant on Family Home #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where's Barney? Her parents said that she liked to sleep with her Barney toy...so where is it? LE took a GloWorm, you can assume because it was near the crib or in it. So where's Barney?

(Sorry, little detail, but it stuck in my head.)

Last I saw Barney, JI was holding him (local media interview around 10/4).

I'd like to know the history of the home prior to Jeremy buying it. Sounds like the KC atty. is going to say a prior death could have occured there. I'm citing her comment that the house is 63 yrs. old. I bet her law clerks are researching it now.
But what are the odds that it was in that EXACT spot if there was?

ETA If she was actually citing that the house was 63 years old (I didn't read their response myself) then she better do some better research as the house is 53 years old.

Exactly In da Middle. Plus there is the carpet. It was taken. We saw it on the cam.

I caught it again this morning and that carpet looks fairly new to me - certainly not original in the home. So, if the hit was on the carpet - well that kinda rules out previous owners and where they might have "possibly" expired in the house - KWIM?

A lot of questions are arising about the home.
Perhaps JI had received an inheritence at one point from a family member, or perhaps another family member signed off on a loan or even purchased it for him with the intent of him making payments. I don't find it odd that he is a homeowner from early on.
Just flying off your post, not you. JI is the sole titled owner of the house. Deed of Trust and the Warranty Deed are in his name only.

Are there any searches going on today does anyone know?

None that have been announced. I am assuming LE is waiting for evidence to come back from the crime lab and will turn the pressure up on the parents. IMO

Have there been any searches since the big one on Wednesday? Haven't seen anything reported.

ETA: Duke Fan beat me to it. Interesting that has stopped for now. Looks like they might have what they need to do analysis (for now)

Yes, they have a dog. It stays outside in the back. It is a lab mix. JI's somewhat of an explanation of why the dog didn't bark was because the dog really can't see the front of the house and, therefore probably didn't hear anything.

All I say to that is "yea right".

Plus there is also a dog right next door - the side that has the "computer room" and that dog didn't bark as well.

JMHO

:woohoo:

Don't hold back WOO. lol

I can't imagine wanting to own a home at 18 bad enough to come up with a down payment, apply for a mortgage, and go through all the stuff you have to do to buy a house. How does an 18 year old even have the income history, and credit history to qualify for a mortgage?

IMO, someone bought the house for him. So that begs the question, why buy a 3 bedroom ranch home for an 18 year old? The previous owners aren't his parents, right? So he didn't inherit it. Someone along the way, thought he should own a house.

Maybe this isn't important to the case anyway, but sure is strange.

I'll have to look at the timeline again but I assumed that he bought the house when his first son was conceived... you know while his first wife was pregnant... A baby can make even a young man, want to "buy a house and get settled." Know what I mean? His parents might have helped him with the downpayment. The house could have needed alot of work too. If he's handy, he could've bought the house for relatively cheap and fixed it up himself.

Regarding the term "omen"-- commonly it wouldn't refer to the movie, but is sign of foreboding. For instance, a dream about Lisa going missing from that house would be an omen... jmo

ETA If she was actually citing that the house was 63 years old (I didn't read their response myself) then she better do some better research as the house is 53 years old.
:seeya:
I asked our SARX and he/she graciously started a thread about the scent and cadaver dogs. He /she said a cadaver dog will not hit on anyones scent besides Lisa's.

Where's Barney? Her parents said that she liked to sleep with her Barney toy...so where is it? LE took a GloWorm, you can assume because it was near the crib or in it. So where's Barney?

(Sorry, little detail, but it stuck in my head.)

Didn't DB held Barney toy in some interviews with the press?

I bought my first house at 20. I had a car accident at 17. I was awarded a very nice settlement due to a scar on my face (that now is mostly gone). I was able to put down a good down-payment and have my house payments less than rents in my area.

On another note, eye contact. I had a lazy eye as a kid. I didn't like people to notice it so I didn't make eye contact. That has spread over to my adult years. I also squint a lot because of that. ( Which has caused more lines than I care to admit)

I still think DB caused this and am still trying to figure out JI's role.

:seeya:
I asked our SARX and he/she graciously started a thread about the scent and cadaver dogs. He /she said a cadaver dog will not hit on anyones scent besides Lisa's.

Is this the post your talking about? Is sarx talking about cadaver dogs or SAR dogs?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7217828&postcount=6"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The Search Dogs[/ame]

I'm wondering if there were other "hits" by the dogs. I say that because what are the chances that Baby Lisa died in that spot, was wrapped up in that spot and then carried out? I'm not saying it isn't possible - but to me its not probable.

Maybe LE didn't want to tip their hand, so to speak and just listed the hit in the bedroom because DB and JI weren't allowing the consented searches to go in their bedroom - therefore the dog hit. Maybe there were other hits on the property - KWIM?

To me there had to have been. Just one place - in that big house? I would think she would have been moved at least once.

Off to the SAR thread to ask this question......

SARX, Oriah - I'm coming....!!!! lol

As far as the dog hit. Hopefully LE knows who lived in the home 20 something years ago and could pull up records of anyone located deceased in the home. Also, they may have taken the rug, but the flooring should also be cut out under the spot where the dog hit, because I'm rather certain that the rug they took wasn't still the same as the one that was there 20 or 30 years ago. Just sayin.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BunnyLugsCacti
Back