LE Serves Warrant on Family Home #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This may have been discussed in earlier posts, but I just got on for the first time today, so here is my question: today I heard Judge Janine on Fox say that when the LE did the warrant search they found the shorts and top Lisa was supposed to have been wearing. Has this been reported anywhere else or has anyone heard that too?

She also said that there had been a fire earlier that morning. (dumpster fire?) Also mentioned the freshly tilled earth in the back. Has any of this been confirmed? tia

Oh, I know! :floorlaugh: It was the CSI excuiting the search on the family home :crazy:

I wish the media would just spit out what they know, without twisting and turning things.... I have no clue what is real and what is not anymore...

Do you know when this "freshly tilled earth in the back" lead came about?

Can someone tell me what was removed from the Irwin home during the search?

Blanket with Cars pattern.. what else?

Can someone tell me what was removed from the Irwin home during the search?

Blanket with Cars pattern.. what else?

Wendy101l
I don't right off hand but if you can find Search Warrant thread #1 a copy of the warrant is there. Hope that helps.

Are more searches planned? Are the parents now allowed to return to the home?

This may have been discussed in earlier posts, but I just got on for the first time today, so here is my question: today I heard Judge Janine on Fox say that when the LE did the warrant search they found the shorts and top Lisa was supposed to have been wearing. Has this been reported anywhere else or has anyone heard that too?

She also said that there had been a fire earlier that morning. (dumpster fire?) Also mentioned the freshly tilled earth in the back. Has any of this been confirmed? tia

I have considered the dumpster fire confirmed but how it came about I don't remember any more. I think someone posted a link to a list of the fire department alarms here and there was a dumpster fire.

The freshly disturbed earth comes from the search warrant:
http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/NWT/pdf/20111021_irwinwarrant.pdf

They took a multicolor comforter, a multicolor disney shirt, purple shorts, a tape dispenser and rolls of tape, a glow worm toy and a Cars blanket.

Whether or not the clothes were the exact same ones that Lisa was wearing I suppose only DB knows for sure.

Are more searches planned? Are the parents now allowed to return to the home?

Hey gal good to see you...

No news all weekend wonder why that is...thinking maybe they have enough to go to grand jury..I am quite sure the police did not take the weekend off..
This is so following the Casey Anthony case.

No news all weekend wonder why that is...thinking maybe they have enough to go to grand jury..I am quite sure the police did not take the weekend off..

We are one sick bunch of peeps! No news so we talk about poop!
:floorlaugh: :woohoo: :great: :waitasec:

Good to see you too! They took a whole bunch of stuff from the home so perhaps they're waiting on the results. Hopefully, the results will be back quickly!

I wonder where the items were sent for testing? Not the body farm.....:panic:.

Good to see you too! They took a whole bunch of stuff from the home so perhaps they're waiting on the results. Hopefully, the results will be back quickly!

I just wish they would tell us something..but nada!

I wonder where the items were sent for testing? Not the body farm.....:panic:.

OHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO the body farm, say it ain't so !

Wow!! This deserves its own thread. Not that we can make anything out but did you see the room where the dog hit. The carpeting is still there!!!!!!

OMG!! What is going on? :eek:hoh:

BBM

Maybe there was a stronger hit somewhere else in the house on another rug/carpet??

Wow!! This deserves its own thread. Not that we can make anything out but did you see the room where the dog hit. The carpeting is still there!!!!!!

OMG!! What is going on? :eek:hoh:

They didn't need that carpet as they took the carpet they DID need. Maybe the dog did hit on the carpet in their room, but the other carpet was much more of a hit? Is that possible?

LE is keeping everything about this quiet and rightly so. It keeps their findings under wraps, whoever did this doesn't really know what is happening and will be finding it difficult to make their next move.

Does anybody know if that particular section of woods was checked out that was shown in this video?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eddie_van
Back