LE Serves Warrant on Family Home #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow!! This deserves its own thread. Not that we can make anything out but did you see the room where the dog hit. The carpeting is still there!!!!!!

OMG!! What is going on? :eek:hoh:

I saw with my own two eyes them carrying out a large rolled up carpet..possible rug on rug??

I saw with my own two eyes them carrying out a large rolled up carpet..possible rug on rug??

I thought maybe another carpet/rug in another area of the house. But you may be right. A rug at the end of the bed could be what they found.

IIRC, the carpet that they took was the same color of the carpet in the house. And, it had a jagged edge like it may have been left over carpet from the installation. JMO.

I thought maybe another carpet/rug in another area of the house. But you may be right. A rug at the end of the bed could be what they found.

But they said the dog hit on the floor next to the bed, you would think that is the one they would take, but who knows what they are doing..they ain't talkin'

Even if it was rug on rug, it makes no sense to leave any at all, imo. The more evidence the better for testing.

I don't get it.

I am not seeing the video on that link. Can anyone help?

They didn't need that carpet as they took the carpet they DID need. Maybe the dog did hit on the carpet in their room, but the other carpet was much more of a hit? Is that possible?

LE is keeping everything about this quiet and rightly so. It keeps their findings under wraps, whoever did this doesn't really know what is happening and will be finding it difficult to make their next move.

Does anybody know if that particular section of woods was checked out that was shown in this video?

The dog hit on the carpet in parents bedroom from what I understood. If that's the case, there should be no reason to leave any carpeting, imo.

All of it should have been sent for testing. I'll have to rewatch the video later. Real life gets in the way of my sleuthing time. :banghead:

Well that would explain the LE obsession with the woods, if this image was near the woods...

I'm struggling to come up with a reason for them not taking carpet samples from the area that the dog hit at, the master bedroom. Is it possible that there was an area rug in there that was taken? Did the dog actually hit in a different area?

The search was conducted Wednesday and police left with several items, including a large portion of carpet.

So then where did the police get the large portion of carpet from that they took? In the video Cyndi Short was able to pull the edge of the carpet up, is it not tacked down in the master bedroom? Perhaps the police, for some bizarre reason, took the carpet piece from next to the bed, and put different carpet there? Why would they do that? I have no idea, but they had 17 hours and a lot of man power.

Well that would explain the LE obsession with the woods, if this image was near the woods...

I am not so good with maps, but they said in the vid. he was seen near the dumpster fire. Was the dumpster fire near where they were searching in the woods?

TIA!

but how many men are out in white t shirts, no jackets at that time of the morning?? Just odd that so many sightings of someone with white tshirt, no jackets, same time Baby Lisa goes missing. Just too many darn coincidences here

The document also revealed that inconsistent stories from the "people involved" may have hampered the early stages of the investigaton.

"Investigative interviews with the people involved revealed conflicting information for clear direction in the investigation," the affidavit said.

They don't name anyone specifically, or specific statements? :waitasec: Could it be that most of the statements by the parents, neighbor (drinking buddy), and brother are conflicting? Perhaps what little info they did get from the boys, doesn't fit either?

If the search warrant said they took a piece of carpet, that's what they took. No reason to lie in an official document. It must have been what was relevant to take. We have no idea what the bedroom looked like before any of this happened, so one "grand tour" to show there's still intact carpet on the floor means very little to me since it could have been something on top of that LE took.

All my opinion :twocents:

I couldn't tell what the person looked like from the vid.

I can't even tell if it's a man. But I can tell that the shirt and pants are both white.

I thought the motorcycle rider said the man with the baby was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans. :waitasec:

I can't even tell if it's a man. But I can tell that the shirt and pants are both white.

I thought the motorcycle rider said the man with the baby was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans. :waitasec:

I don't even think it's shirt and pants-I think it's a robe.
The man supposedly seen with a baby is described as wearing dark jeans and white t-shirt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KLD2245
Back