LE Serves Warrant on Family Home #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One thing I seem to recall about the roll of carpet removed was that, the top side of the carpet appeared to be dark to me. Not grey like the carpet we see in the master bedroom. Lisa's carpet is a maroon or burgundy print. I went back and tried to see if that carpet was missing in the video with the lawyer walkthrough, but the stupid abc banner was blocking my view.

You can see LE carrying the roll of carpet here:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-17-hour-search-family-home/story?id=14779537

Yes but her being drunk she may have though it would be classified as murder..I hate all this guessing and wish they would just give us a snippet of where this is going...

If she were drunk, and there was an accident, I the most they would go for would be involuntary manslaughter. I can't see trying her for murder because her baby fell, and she was too drunk to prevent it. That just seems excessive if her worst sin were having too much to drink.

They don't often even charge parents who leave their kids in the car to die during the summer.

Yes page 6 of the Affidavit for warrant made a statement that an HRD dog hit on a scent in the master bedroom near the bed. But do we know if the dog(s) hit anywhere else?

http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/NWT/pdf/20111021_irwinwarrant.pdf
No grandma we don't. I've questioned this as well. I asked our dog experts and from what I gathered - even if there were additional hits - they wouldn't necessarily be listed in the SW. Those "hits" could have been communicated to the judge orally, in chambers, when discussing and requesting the search warrant be issued with the judge.

I find it hard to believe that in a house that big that little Lisa died in that spot, was then wrapped in the same spot and then carried out, especially if DB was drunk (which I'm not necessarily buying - yet).

Or there could have been additional hits by dogs once the warrant was being executed - those wouldn't be released either.

So, again, we are somewhat in the dark and questioning continues.

Clear as mud?

We heard earlier that JI was aggressive in wanting custody of his son so I agree that this would be his reason to cover her *advertiser censored**. He looks and seems overly self controlled in interviews. I just have a feeling that he might even be the brains in the ‘hiding’ part. If D was too drunk to realize what she was doing I cannot see her hide the baby this successfully.

JI's self control reminds me of a guy I knew years ago. All the guy would eat was cheeseburgers and fries. That's it, nothing else.

We heard earlier that JI was aggressive in wanting custody of his son so I agree that this would be his reason to cover her *advertiser censored**. He looks and seems overly self controlled in interviews. I just have a feeling that he might even be the brains in the ‘hiding’ part. If D was too drunk to realize what she was doing I cannot see her hide the baby this successfully.
We heard from the media it was aggressive. The court dockets are short and sweet. Most 'aggressive' child custody battles I have looked up are miles and miles of dockets. Just not seeing aggressive but I don't know either side of the story, just docket history. There just didn't seem to be any fight in her as she didn't even go to court.

One thing I seem to recall about the roll of carpet removed was that, the top side of the carpet appeared to be dark to me. Not grey like the carpet we see in the master bedroom. Lisa's carpet is a maroon or burgundy print. I went back and tried to see if that carpet was missing in the video with the lawyer walkthrough, but the stupid abc banner was blocking my view.

Interesting to note that Cyndi Short doesn't show us the whole house on the tour. She also never says that there wasn't any carpet pieces taken, only that there appears to be wall to wall carpet in the parent's room.

Also, from the video the house doesn't appear very clean. It was noted earlier on this board that the house was so clean that it appeared suspicious to them. Does anyone know if it looks like the house is less "clean?"

It says
"In the area of the floor of Bradley's bedroom near the bed"
so it actually doesn't say anything about carpet.

THIS! Thank you.

Just because a defense attorney says/shows the carpet is in tact doesn't mean it is relevant to THE spot the dog hit on. LE took what they needed.

All my opinion :twocents:

Well what if, there was a pair of socks, or shoes, or an item of clothing on the floor near the bed? Or if the comforter was the hit ya know?

This affidavit is meant to give enough information to get the warrant without really giving away what evidence they might have. They give just enough information. Wasn't there a bedspread/comforter taken?

ETA: Terri and Kaine had a baby together and Kaine has custody of her :)

Thank goodness! And yes, that was my point... after the disappearance of Kyron. She did lose the custody because of info that she may have been involved with a murder plot correct?

I sure hope both of these poor children get justice somehow.

Interesting to note that Cyndi Short doesn't show us the whole house on the tour. She also never says that there wasn't any carpet pieces taken, only that there appears to be wall to wall carpet in the parent's room.

Also, from the video the house doesn't appear very clean. It was noted earlier on this board that the house was so clean that it appeared suspicious to them. Does anyone know if it looks like the house is less "clean?"

I think after the CSI and LE were done with that house it would be less than clean :) Actually, I am quite surprised that it's not more untidy.

Another thought. What if there was a glow bug toy on the floor? See what I mean? Not necessarily the carpet itself. I think it was easy to jump to that since we saw a carpet being removed. But was the carpet removed "THE" carpet. :blowkiss:

THIS! Thank you.

Just because a defense attorney says/shows the carpet is in tact doesn't mean it is relevant to THE spot the dog hit on. LE took what they needed.

All my opinion :twocents:

Agreed! Defense attorney was spinning the story the whole time. She said that for a seventeen hour search, it didn't appear that the police/FBI were thorough. How would it look if they were thorough, that would be different than how it was shown? A lot of what they were doing appeared to be xrays. That wouldn't leave a mark, so... what are you saying, Cyndi?

Lord, I'd hate to think that a spotless house was somehow suspicious. I'm an uber neat freak.

Another thought. What if there was a glow bug toy on the floor? See what I mean? Not necessarily the carpet itself. I think it was easy to jump to that since we saw a carpet being removed. But was the carpet removed "THE" carpet. :blowkiss:

That's what I was thinking grandmaj! What if it were a blanket, or an article of clothing on the floor?

Thank goodness! And yes, that was my point... after the disappearance of Kyron. She did lose the custody because of info that she may have been involved with a murder plot correct?

I sure hope both of these poor children get justice somehow.

You are correct...it was because of the murder plot.

It sickens me to see so many cases where they remain unsolved and justice isn't being served. I hope this case isn't another one of them :( What I think is very scarey is that Lisa is a baby and she may be hard to find or may never be found. For some reason I think that river is probably the likely place that she may be in.

Lord, I'd hate to think that a spotless house was somehow suspicious. I'm an uber neat freak.

I know, me too Mountain_Kat! lol, don't judge me because I clean a lot! :snooty:

I think after the CSI and LE were done with that house it would be less than clean :) Actually, I am quite surprised that it's not more untidy.

Right! That was my point. It didn't seem clean at all. Yet, earlier their house was described as so clean that some were actually suspicious of the level of cleanliness.

Yet, Cyndi Short now wants us to believe that it is still too clean to have been thoroughly searched?! What gives? :waitasec:

OK a little OT but how do you all find time to clean when on WS? I get behind between working and WS. :floorlaugh: I am a clean freak but WS vs. Cleaning? Now and then I just bring in the leaf blower for a quick dust.

JOKING :silly:

The more they spin their stories now, the less likely to find a jury that will convict. If you put enough doubt in people's minds now, they feel they are more likely to get their client off the hook.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BunnyLugsCacti
Back