LE Serves Warrant on Family Home #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That lawyer looked truly baffled and I have to admit so am I. It really appears they took the carpet out and put it back in.

"And having met them, this young couple, they have not withheld anything good or bad about who they are. When Deborah said she had gone to get this wine. Guess what they went to the store and got video of the wine guess what that proved. She is a truth-teller, that is what that proved," said Short.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15788106...senting-parents-discusses-latest-developments

Still some slippery room there for the chicken/egg question.

Did she fail to tell them about the trip then they found the receipt and asked her and she told?

"The carpet that was paraded in and out that we were allowed to see actually came from the shed at the back of the house, and it was not inside the house at all. There is no carpeting that was removed from any portion of the house. And although that search was described as the search that was supposedly going to be invasive, I was concerned for the family that I would go in and see their home destroyed...in fact there is thankfully no destruction," said Short.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15788106...senting-parents-discusses-latest-developments

I believe instead of taking walls apart they took x-rays of what was in the walls. I guess they could have made it destructive but didn't.

this GMA interview with the family's lawyer regarding the cadaver/carpet hit is interesting... what are your thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VaaJafJwXRA

This is so confusing!

We see a carpet or the carpet on the parents bedroom floor. We saw a rolled up carpet outside. Do we know if they took it is a great question. The dog did hit on the bedroom carpet (Oct. 17th) & it must be true as it is sworn to in the affidavit. From the Return/Receipt the list of items taken, carpet is not listed (Oct. 19th). Why, oh why, would they not take the carpet? I don't understand.

http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/NWT/pdf/20111021_irwinwarrant.pdf

If as the attorney Short said there was no carpet taken from the house, then that leaves me to assume the HRD hit on something on the floor other than carpet.

The word carpet is not mentioned in the search warrant. I believe we incorrectly assumed it had to be on the carpet which was on the floor.

Great point CA, it said "on the floor" nothing about carpet. A multi-color comforter was taken...hmmm, maybe that was on the floor?

Was the day of the carpet going into the backyard, the same day they asked for another no fly zone over the house so the public wouldn't see the dogs at work? For some reason I have felt they spread that carpet out for the dogs... but, if we didn't see it go into an evidence van, I don't think it amounted to much. Just my thoughts...

An interesting thought I just had about bringing the roll of carpet out to the front of the house to unroll.......wasn't there lots of room back by the shed to roll it out there? Was it for the camera's??

It says
"In the area of the floor of Bradley's bedroom near the bed"
so it actually doesn't say anything about carpet.

That may explain LE's statement <paraphrasing> that they're looking for something that may not have been there before? Maybe the carpeting in the master bedroom was just recently put there?

If not, I'm at a loss as to why it wasn't taken for testing. All of it. Not just where the dog hit near the bed.

Who me? :blushing:

Why I would never.......................

HEY! Why you smackin' me with that fish?

***goes looking for the WS issued light saber******

Just you wait MK - I'll be back....................... :floorlaugh:

quit it, you two, you're raising dust!

That may explain LE's statement <paraphrasing> that they're looking for something that may not have been there before? Maybe the carpeting in the master bedroom was just recently put there?

If not, I'm at a loss as to why it wasn't taken for testing. All of it. Not just where the dog hit near the bed.

Could they have taken video of the cadaver dogs at work as evidence? I don't know how all of this works, so just a thought.

"And having met them, this young couple, they have not withheld anything good or bad about who they are. When Deborah said she had gone to get this wine. Guess what they went to the store and got video of the wine guess what that proved. She is a truth-teller, that is what that proved," said Short.

Did she fail to tell them about the trip then they found the receipt and asked her and she told?
We dont know what 'found' consisted of. It could very well she told them where to 'find' it when down at the station being questioned and telling them about the store run. We just don't know.

I believe instead of taking walls apart they took x-rays of what was in the walls. I guess they could have made it destructive but didn't.
And no destruction probably means they didn't find anything at least in the walls or floors.

Could they have taken video of the cadaver dogs at work as evidence? I don't know how all of this works, so just a thought.

I don't know if they did or not but following CA's case, they have to document everything. Every single procedure.

"The carpet that was paraded in and out that we were allowed to see actually came from the shed at the back of the house, and it was not inside the house at all. There is no carpeting that was removed from any portion of the house. And although that search was described as the search that was supposedly going to be invasive, I was concerned for the family that I would go in and see their home destroyed...in fact there is thankfully no destruction," said Short.

It sounds like they just took the carpet out to be out of the way when they looked at something else.

I wouldn't think they'd put anything they want to do a forensic exam on out in the driveway anyway.

Well I'm sorry but if one lies about a lot of stuff and then tells the truth about doing one thing that has witnesses to it it does not a truth-teller make.

After watching the video of the bedroom a few things struck me as out of place. For one thing the carpet was not tacked down. Other carpet could of been removed and this stuff put down. There was no molding around the door in the bedroom or no baseboard around the door. When they panned the rest of the room it had base board molding, what happened to that. I think a something was removed we are not seeing the whole picture. Color me confused. Now back to my house cleaning.

I have a sign posted in my living room:

ONLY DULL PEOPLE HAVE IMMACULATE HOUSES!

And that's a saying I've lived by for many years......:floorlaugh:

Just sayin'..................................

Amen and Amen. That is my motto. If a visitor to my house is only here to see how much time I spend cleaning, they will be very disappointed. Now, if they want to hear some interesting conversation, then that's another story.

Besides, I'll have to get rid of not only my kids and my clutterbug husband as well before my house stays tidy. I think I would rather have my husband and a little extra dust.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassy Sleuth
Back